Bondage in everyday life videos

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage in everyday life videos

Post by uemndlr »

Can anybody recommend some nice videos of being tied up and going about everyday life, possibly in public? It should be all fun and laughs.

For example: A girl being tied up at the mall:

Edit: Weirdly age-restricted, alternative link: https://invidious.tube/watch?v=5nhGSvQ25oQ

Or a youtuber challenging herself to pass 24 hours with hands tied, doing some fun things:

(There are plenty of those challenges of being handcuffed to other people, that is not so interesting I think)

Anybody know more along these lines?
Last edited by uemndlr 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
U+101D3
quietman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by quietman »

Wasn't able to watch the first, but the second one is such a pretty girl. And as a regular American boy, I absolutely love hearing the French, it's so sexy. My favorite parts: She has to turn so hard to move her hands which causes her to keep flipping her hair. Also love when the little kid comes up and tugs on the bonds in public.

Thanks for sharing
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by uemndlr »

I've changed the Invidious link to a different instance, try again.
Really, I don't know why it is age-restricted on Youtube. They're just walking around in the mall, and teasing a bit, but all laughing and having fun. And it might be that they're under eighteen themselves. Can't teenies watch other teenies have some tie-up fun?

Indeed, the French girl is gorgeous. I understand only half of what she says myself, but I like how she said that she just walked into the restaurant with her hands tied like this. My other favourite parts are how she fails to open the child-proof park gate; how she pays for the hot chocolate; and how she struggles to move her hands from front to back, and the dog comes to play.
Other than this one, she's doing totally different stuff. If you love the sound of French, give her ASMR videos a try: Sounds of plastic bags and whispering in French...

I hope we can collect a few more of such fun videos in this thread!
U+101D3
quietman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by quietman »

Haha I actually know about 5 words in French so you know more than I do! All good parts, you're right, especially the dog part, that was great. I think the French gals have been catching the fancy of American guys since WWI and II.

I don't know of any vids like this off the top of my head, but if I find any I'll certainly add to the thread.
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by uemndlr »

There is a Viking Market in Norway, where they catch unsuspecting visitors and sell them on a slave auction. You can find a lot of videos of this, too many to link them all! Here's one example:

This beautiful lady is a very good sport about her ordeal. I love her reaction to the auctionar's praise: She can cook and do the dishes (skepticism and horror), she dances for your entertainment: Oh yes, she's a great dancer, despanks to* her tied hands!

(*despanks to: "despite" or "thanks to" -- it's a matter of opinion)
U+101D3
quietman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by quietman »

Another gem. She’s really being a good sport too, what a cutie! Thanks so much this is great
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

It always cracks me up when I watch these videos. If you're a cute girl you have a really good chance of finding yourself in a situation like the girl getting auctioned. I remember there used to be videos of women being secured to feet stocks and getting their feet tickled! Wonder if it became a harassment thing so they stopped.
Hey, @quietman, this seems like a good theme for a story involving your lovely aunt!
quietman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by quietman »

Haha yep. An aunt, a friends attractive mom... a hot teacher... the possibilities are endless!

Keep these coming eumndlr, they’re great
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

There are several videos of the auctions on that account. It hasn't been updated in a while, but I doubt they had whatever fair that was last year due to the COVID.
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by uemndlr »

So, here are a few which are almost off-topic, but since I chose the topic myself, let's explore its boundaries, right?

(removed one)

Here's a dancing video:
https://invidious.tube/watch?v=8TnUA-_t4Mo
I like it very much, she's a good dancer! And I like the very restrictive bondage, although that almost seems like she's a a professional model.

Finally, this is fun, baking cupcakes without hands:
https://invidious.tube/watch?v=qxJyv3W9Tmo
Kind of off-topic, because they could get free in a second, but I like their ingenious solutions, and their good humour.
U+101D3
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by uemndlr »

There are these "24 hours in handcuffs" challenge videos.
E.g. this lady from southern Germany: https://invidious.tube/watch?v=T2q20VMldjY
But there isn't really very much happening. It turns out that it hinders housework a lot, but she doesn't even dare go outside.

Or this Dutch lady: https://invidious.tube/watch?v=iRSVkhsfnqc
Very similar in what's happening; but she bikes to the supermarket: I would have liked to see the reactions of other shoppers, but there are none of them to be seen.

Perhaps it's that in the Netherlands it's not such a big deal? If you walk through Amsterdam like this:
https://invidious.tube/watch?v=21YoeuZS9Jw
Some people stare at you, somebody films you and puts it on Youtube, but nothing else happens.
U+101D3
Daniel Harris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daniel Harris »

It's harder to find good BiEL videos these days, especially as YouTube has become more populated with both perverts (who scare away the kind of people that upload such content) and concern trolls (who report the videos and get them removed or restricted).

Some of my historical favorites are long gone. But a few of them remain, and you can still find the occasional escape challenge (although they usually end in escape, much to my disappointment).

Here's an older one of a young woman being saran wrapped to a pole.

A really bad quality video of a young lady tied with arms wrapped quite securely:

There's some other good ones in my library, but most of them are just handcuff videos. Inescapable, sure, but not particularly inventive.
uemndlr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by uemndlr »

I probably shouldn't link to Boundhub, but they have a nice video called "Russian Classroom Fun".
U+101D3
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic