Found this Vid (M/F) KIDNAPPING CASTING

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Found this Vid (M/F) KIDNAPPING CASTING

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I found someone who had saved the vid. They sent it to me, I put it on YT, and...here you go:
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
I'm pretty sure it's staged. Why would anyone record themselves actually kidnapping someone especially when their face is clearly visible.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

NabHer wrote: 3 years ago
Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago Umm...did this really happen, or was this staged? There is something off about this if they posted a "missing person advisory" on a video that has been edited.
I'm pretty sure it's staged. Why would anyone record themselves actually kidnapping someone especially when their face is clearly visible.
That too.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It was created in the Netherlands (not that hard to determine based on background and accent), they had a TV show a few years back that tested all kinds of things, including being kidnapped. Not sure it was this video, I never saw the episode, and I can't remember what the female presenters name was. But I agree, this does not look real.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago It was created in the Netherlands (not that hard to determine based on background and accent), they had a TV show a few years back that tested all kinds of things, including being kidnapped. Not sure it was this video, I never saw the episode, and I can't remember what the female presenters name was. But I agree, this does not look real.
Well that sounds interesting.

Do you happen to remember the show's name?
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

Woman's name?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 years ago
NabHer wrote: 3 years ago
That too.
Also the fact that he has her tied up and gagged in the front seat where anyone can see her. Still a great video though.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

Love the gag talk from her. Great vid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic