"Somebody Don't Like" Old Youtube series (m)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

"Somebody Don't Like" Old Youtube series (m)

Post by Stoutland395 »

There was an old YouTube channel - forgot the name - that had a series called "Somebody Don't Like Being Tied Up." It was an escape channel, but the boy/young guy would get taped up pretty well. Does anyone have those vids 9or even remember what I'm talking about)?
I'm especially curious about one where he's hogtied with some kid of sock or cloth in his mouth.

Thanks! :D
Last edited by Stoutland395 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

I think those videos were posted right before the old site went down. Not certain but I think it was @SolidSnickerdoodle who posted them.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]jocktied10[/mention] Congrats on the tagging, you almost got it right.
I'm gonna tag [mention]SolidSnickerdoodle[/mention] to draw his attention towards this thread, and I'm including a screenshot of the only missing step to your tag.

When you start tagging someone, the system needs you to select the profile.
So to tag Solidsnickerdoodle, I just have to write "@Solidsn" and the system already suggests his username.
I have to click on that to initiate the tag.
If a user is properly tagged by the system, his/her username will appear in red.

Hope this helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Stoutland395 wrote: 5 years ago There was an old YouTube channel - forgot the name - that had a series called "Somebody Don't Like Being Tied Up." It was an escape channel, but the boy/young guy would get taped up pretty well. Does anyone have those vids 9or even remember what I'm talking about)?
I'm especially curious about one where he's hogtied with some kid of sock or cloth in his mouth.

I do have a small number of those videos, and the one your talking about too
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago
Stoutland395 wrote: 5 years ago There was an old YouTube channel - forgot the name - that had a series called "Somebody Don't Like Being Tied Up." It was an escape channel, but the boy/young guy would get taped up pretty well. Does anyone have those vids 9or even remember what I'm talking about)?

I do have a small number of those videos, and the one your talking about too
Would you be willing to help a poor soul out? I'd be willing to trade access to some other vids I have.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I also have a few of them, if interested PM me :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn. All this quoting and requoting is definitely a good way of clogging up forum discussions and making the board look clunky. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a wall on here.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

To all those who what them [mention]Stoutland395[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] Sure, just message me and I'll he happy to trade.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pa3mylq8u4s ... 0SEla?dl=0

Here you guys go. This link should work. Tell me if it doesn't. Also, please gender tag the post, as it is relevant for that now
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Gonna watch these later.
SolidSnickerdoodle

Post by SolidSnickerdoodle »

Last edited by SolidSnickerdoodle 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

They're were. I just didn't have the idea to save them until it was to late. You know what they say about hindsight.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

That's a nice set. but as someone who has worked in the television industry, the lighting is terrible. Kleig lights are large and expensive, but some video/photo stores carry lights for home videos, which, if used, would make a considerable difference. Really el cheapo, is a 300 watt incandescent light bulb. Or, affordable lighting might be found on eBay.

Once you get the lighting problem solved, the next issues are the steadiness of the picture, and keeping the subject(s) in frame. If using a camera, use a tripod. If using a smart phone, then just go with what you got, unless the phone has a mounting port for a tripod. You could also set the phone on a solid surface, like a dresser or table.

To keep the subject(s) in frame, look through the viewfinder to determine where the frame is. then lay down thread, which the subject(s) can see, but the camera won't. Tell him (them) to "stay within the lines."

Remember, that when transferring to TV, you'll lose about 20-25% of the picture.

Drawscore
fkjohndan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fkjohndan »

oh wow, thank you,, i like the USA boy, wish there is more with him

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pa3mylq8u4s ... 0SEla?dl=0

Here you guys go. This link should work. Tell me if it doesn't. Also, please gender tag the post, as it is relevant for that now
[/quote]
tapeboi90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tapeboi90 »

Do you have the vid of USA BOY taped to a chair and the guy gags him with tape? I've lost the copy :(
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Nice
Alexandre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Alexandre »

I love someone another link please?
😍😘
Spqr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Spqr »

Hi it seems that the link doesn’t work anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic