Looking For These YouTube Videos (mostly m/m)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Looking For These YouTube Videos (mostly m/m)

Post by Scottstud94 »

Darian in Trouble - girl taped to a chair by her friends. Threatened to have tape wrapped all the way around head but never did. Colorful duct tape.

Duct Taped on a Bus - Boy with his hands taped behind his back and mouth taped shut. Tape wrapped all the way around his head. On a school bus obviously. There was a part one and part two.

FOUND THIS ONE - Forgot video title - Boy tied up in purple duct tape. Tape wrapped around head. Joke about Casey Anthony as they wrapped the tape around his mouth.

Gavin and Duck Tape - really old one off YouTube. Probably 2008.

The Herders Duct Tape videos - Kid names ethan tied up in duct tape on a chair.

FOUND 4 - Jkbbroadbent videos - usually tying up his brother carson.

Konnors Trapped Part 1 (the first of this video) was removed by the mod for violating visual media rules unless you can prove the people are over 18.

Please let me know if you have any of these I have plenty in return to offer along these lines
Last edited by Scottstud94 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Ahh I remember the Carson tied up videos. I wish they were still around lmao
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
the_him
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by the_him »

Following. Remember that second video too. I know someone once link a google drive with some old YT tugs vidoes, love to see some of those again
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

the_him wrote: 7 months ago Following. Remember that second video too. I know someone once link a google drive with some old YT tugs vidoes, love to see some of those again
That’s mine :)

Trying to expand a bit.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

It seems like everything somebody posts a good video on the subject it gets pulled down. I'm talking about the more tame videos because I don't like the more graphic ones!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

1960gerson wrote: 7 months ago It seems like everything somebody posts a good video on the subject it gets pulled down. I'm talking about the more tame videos because I don't like the more graphic ones!
I’m kind of there too
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Ok was able to add five of the Carson Tied Up videos.
Nerdyguygagged2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nerdyguygagged2 »

Would love to see this google drive :o if your willing to share it.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Nerdyguygagged2 wrote: 7 months ago Would love to see this google drive :o if your willing to share it.
So I’ve been getting this question. If you have anything to share I’ll gladly trade the link and maybe we can make the collection a little bigger. Just PM me
QQpenguin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by QQpenguin »

Scottstud94 wrote: 7 months ago
Nerdyguygagged2 wrote: 7 months ago Would love to see this google drive :o if your willing to share it.
So I’ve been getting this question. If you have anything to share I’ll gladly trade the link and maybe we can make the collection a little bigger. Just PM me
Ah, I will def PM and trade some of my collection so far.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Messaged you!
QQpenguin wrote: 6 months ago
Ah, I will def PM and trade some of my collection so far.
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Ok we’ve had some good adds in the last month!
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

I PMed you :D
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

I'm pretty sure I have some of the carson tied up videos if you want them, would also like to trade
TUGjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGjb »

Hi, I have the Darian video, and other rare ones that I archived way back in 2014. Open to trade too for your drive link!

Have pm-Ed you too!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

TUGjb wrote: 3 months ago Hi, I have the Darian video, and other rare ones that I archived way back in 2014. Open to trade too for your drive link!

Have pm-Ed you too!
Messaged you!
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

rondeurs wrote: 3 months ago I'm pretty sure I have some of the carson tied up videos if you want them, would also like to trade
I have some, not all, message me! Would be down to trade
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

unfortunately im still really new to here so i don't think i can send pm's yet? :?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi @rondeurs,
Yes, you need 10 posts to qualifying threads before pm's are available to you. Qualifying threads include story posts and replies to stories.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

oh darn, i'll work on getting to that 10 post number i suppose lol and then i'll send you a pm @Scottstud94
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

while we're on the topic of youtube stuff, could i post some titles, etc. of the videos i'm looking for while we're at it?
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Of course! Yeah just send me a pm when you’re able. I’d add my TUG email but not sure if I’m even able to on open forum.
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

well, here's my list of things i'm looking for if anybody's got them, will probably add more to these when i can think of the names for them:

Swimmerescapes (basic escape challenges if i remember correctly, like chairs and hogties)
Something called "duct tape ninja challenge with a twist" where he had to stand up from the ground before escaping?
The Loners (another escape challenge channel from India(?) i think, pretty long like 30+ minute videos)
Duct Tape Darius (he gets tied up and hazed i think?)

sorry for the bad descriptions, these are from memory lol
jocktied10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocktied10 »

rondeurs wrote: 3 months ago well, here's my list of things i'm looking for if anybody's got them, will probably add more to these when i can think of the names for them:

Swimmerescapes (basic escape challenges if i remember correctly, like chairs and hogties)
Something called "duct tape ninja challenge with a twist" where he had to stand up from the ground before escaping?
The Loners (another escape challenge channel from India(?) i think, pretty long like 30+ minute videos)
Duct Tape Darius (he gets tied up and hazed i think?)

sorry for the bad descriptions, these are from memory lol
Hey @rondeurs I have the "ninja duct tape challenge with a twist" video! If you can't PM yet you should be able to send me an email and we can exchange
rondeurs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rondeurs »

ooh cool! unfortunately i think the email system IS the pms though right?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic