ASMR Bondage

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

ASMR Bondage

Post by thas2200 »

Hi everyone.

Recently, a lot of AMR kidnapping appear on Youtube and sometimes the "bondage side" is highlithing.
Here, a good example I found : https://www.youtube.com/@monstergirlasmr/videos

It's ASMR with a lot of bondage scenario (dom and sub). He or she use Ai to illustrate the scenario (it's more improve in the lasts videos). Somes times, the google traduction voice is a bit irrating but it's not deal-breaker.
Here some good examples :

Catgirls tie you up and gag you on New Year's Eve :
Elf Girl ties you up and gags you :
(sequel of Elf Girl ties you up and gags you) :

Hope you like it !
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
RipeForTheTaking
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RipeForTheTaking »

I've been seeing these too! I was a little skeptical at first when I saw the AI voice but the channel focuses heavily on bondage themes which makes for greath videos still. I'd say I'm a pretty big fan now since I can't find any other channels as consistent as them with POV Bondage content.
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

RipeForTheTaking wrote: 3 months ago I've been seeing these too! I was a little skeptical at first when I saw the AI voice but the channel focuses heavily on bondage themes which makes for greath videos still. I'd say I'm a pretty big fan now since I can't find any other channels as consistent as them with POV Bondage content.
I remember there was a similar (but unrelated) channel called Tsuma ASMR, but it got taken down.
takeru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takeru »

I often wish for longer ones. So, the ones I end up checking out are mostly by Hypnodoms - TheSecretSubject, KinkyShibby, The Only Hypnotist, Ultrahypnosis, to name a few. But even then, the shorts ones are usually cute and wholesome :D!
GenericNameExe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GenericNameExe »

Tsuna Asmr has moved onto newgrounds. Your can find some of her stuff there.

https://tsuma-asmr.newgrounds.com/audio here is a link
Last edited by GenericNameExe 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic