Ligotage in video clips (Ligotage is french for Bondage) (Both Genders)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

I think this one to be one of the best and at the same time one of the less know ones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8k3WoGY428Q
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Fcb_luis wrote: 4 years ago I think this one to be one of the best and at the same time one of the less know ones.

This is awesome!!!!!
Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 4 years ago
Fcb_luis wrote: 4 years ago I think this one to be one of the best and at the same time one of the less know ones.

This is awesome!!!!!
Thanks!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Megan Fox as a psycho girlfriend with duct tape.

Samuel2409
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Samuel2409 »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago Megan Fox as a psycho girlfriend with duct tape.

Sounds like actual heaven
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

I don't care a lot for the music, but the bondage is pretty good...

Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Lovely lovely !

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

красивый красивый !

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I thought about posting this before but don't think I did. There's a behind the scenes video somewhere where they show the woman in the video is a professional diver and did the entire video in one shot, holding her breath the entire time.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago Megan Fox as a psycho girlfriend with duct tape.

I think I've had fantasies about her being that for me.
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Kyle wrote: 3 years ago I thought about posting this before but don't think I did. There's a behind the scenes video somewhere where they show the woman in the video is a professional diver and did the entire video in one shot, holding her breath the entire time.

4 minutes straight with some screaming and a lot of struggling. Bondage aside, that's just amazing. She's holds multiple world records and is a sports psychologist too. Stupid talented.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago
Kyle wrote: 3 years ago I thought about posting this before but don't think I did. There's a behind the scenes video somewhere where they show the woman in the video is a professional diver and did the entire video in one shot, holding her breath the entire time.

4 minutes straight with some screaming and a lot of struggling. Bondage aside, that's just amazing. She's holds multiple world records and is a sports psychologist too. Stupid talented.
Yeah, that's it. It's pretty interesting.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

See if this link works

uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Zweitfrau: "Intensiv". Nice shibari in the video!

https://yewtu.be/watch?v=KaFokh1YvkU
U+101D3
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Sylvie Vartan: Locomotion

The first forty seconds treat us to a man tied and gagged on the tracks of a kiddie train. Good ropework for 1962!
U+101D3
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

uemndlr wrote: 3 weeks ago Sylvie Vartan: Locomotion

The first forty seconds treat us to a man tied and gagged on the tracks of a kiddie train. Good ropework for 1962!
What a lucky guy! Thanks for finding this!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago
uemndlr wrote: 3 weeks ago Sylvie Vartan: Locomotion

Yes, he is, and I'm wondering how this came about? Maybe they were shooting this film, Sylvie made her "choo-choo" movements, and someone was like: "Hmm, that's a bit boring, what else could we do with a railway?"

And then this secret TUG fan came up with the idea: "Remember how in the western movies they sometimes tie a damsel to the railway tracks?" With the little back thought that he'd really like to see Sylvie tied to the tracks.

But her manager would say: "No, that would interfere with her image as a modern, cheeky yéyé girl. But what if she had a *guy* tied to the tracks?"

Of course, nobody wanted to be that guy, so after pretending to fight with himself for a few minutes, our TUG fan would volunteer to be tied up, but please don't forget the gag, because it must be authentic!

And Sylvie had a lot of fun doing her choo-choo movements next to the guy squirming on the tracks.
U+101D3
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

uemndlr wrote: 2 weeks ago
tiedinbluetights wrote: 3 weeks ago ...
Yes, he is, and I'm wondering how this came about? Maybe they were shooting this film, Sylvie made her "choo-choo" movements, and someone was like: "Hmm, that's a bit boring, what else could we do with a railway?"

And then this secret TUG fan came up with the idea: "Remember how in the western movies they sometimes tie a damsel to the railway tracks?" With the little back thought that he'd really like to see Sylvie tied to the tracks.

But her manager would say: "No, that would interfere with her image as a modern, cheeky yéyé girl. But what if she had a *guy* tied to the tracks?"

Of course, nobody wanted to be that guy, so after pretending to fight with himself for a few minutes, our TUG fan would volunteer to be tied up, but please don't forget the gag, because it must be authentic!

And Sylvie had a lot of fun doing her choo-choo movements next to the guy squirming on the tracks.
That's canon for me now! Will never be able to hear that song again, en français or in English, without this imagined head-canon. Thanks @uemndlr ! :D
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic