Cute new mini series on Netflix

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cute new mini series on Netflix

Post by TightropesEU »

This week I stumbled across a cute new mini series about young people and kinky sex.

It is called Bonding. Look it up.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Intend to watch it over the weekend. The trailer played when I started Netflix the other day, and needless to say the gorgeous girl brandishing a whip immediately had my interest.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

TightropesEU wrote: 4 years ago This week I stumbled across a cute new mini series about young people and kinky sex.

It is called Bonding. Look it up.

Highly recommend it; not enough bondage for our liking, but nevertheless it was very enjoyable and a good few hours of entertainment.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Yeah, not a hugely bondage heavy show for something with this plot but enjoyable, funny and a very cute cast
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Have seen all of this and as you say there's just not quite enough bondage!

However the main woman who plays the dominatrix is so hot. How I'd love to be tied by her.

There's a few interesting rope scenes for sure.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

When I started watching this series and knowing in advance that they put a domina as the protagonist I already imagined how it would end up being the plot, already in the second or third episode the loose protagonist of a feminist manifesto when she is giving the rope lessons to her assistant. And in the last episode they try to put a supposed dominant man as an example to want to imply that only women and gays can be the perfect dominant and not at all heterosexual men who are continually despised.
It is a great missed opportunity to show with rigor and seriousness what these fetishes really are without offending anyone, to end up being a politically correct product for feminist and lgtbi groups.
My criticism may be hard for some, but in my country its agenda is very implemented and bdsm or tugs lovers are mostly heterosexual and I am offended that they try to use us.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

Anyone seen season 2? I'm half way through- again not enough of the bondage world element - feels like that's just a very small subplot. Still, in episode 3 or begins with various females including Tiff (main character) trying on ball gags!
Dikra5885
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dikra5885 »

that is the best scene in season 2. In my opinion season 2 is waist of time.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

There is not much of a point to watch this show, if all you want to see are bondage scenes. But it's also just a nice, well done show.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Even without bondage, the lead actress is enough reason to watch.
BandG
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BandG »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago There is not much of a point to watch this show, if all you want to see are bondage scenes. But it's also just a nice, well done show.
It's good but it had the potential to really show the intricacies of a bondage or dom/sub lifestyle in a way nothing seems to do before. It only really scratches the surface however. I think anyone who doesn't understand bondage watching it still wont really get it. It would more interesting seeing Tiff have to tie someone up and learn step by step from her boss why someone desires what they do.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Dunno, at the moment, all I want from media is to show that dominas and people with a fetish are more than just that. That we are normal people, just with an added interest.

Considering how disgusted many people still are, that's the main goal, to normalize us. And I think the show does a nice job with that.

The rest can come later, considering how much harder that would be. Honestly, I don't think it's really possible to understand a fetish, if you don't have it. A friend recently asked me why I like bondage. He got my points, but he didn't really understand it, because these desires just aren't his.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

I have seen it last year. Not much "binding", IMO. But funny, I liked it anyway.
If you do not expect hogties all the time, I should suggest to give it a try!
:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic