Tom Holland handgagged by Jake Gyllenhaal (M/M)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tom Holland handgagged by Jake Gyllenhaal (M/M)

Post by Stoutland395 »

Both stars were doing an interview for "Spiderman: Far from Home." At the very beginning, Jake slaps his hand over Tom's mouth as he talks, and the subtitles mention something about spoilers. Tom Holland has such a bad track record with leaking tidbits about the MCU movies, and it's surprising that this doesn't happen more often.

If I were a writer for Saturday Night Live, I'd try to get a SNL short where Tom gets bound and gagged as a way to keep him from spoiling his new movie. I can't believe, based on his past mishaps, that something like this hasn't happened yet.

It's short, but the expressive look in Tom's eyes as he handgagged is so adorable.

Here's a link to the interview
Last edited by Stoutland395 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Personally I'd just have him tied up and gagged in his role as Spiderman :D
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Okay, so it happened again, and now I'm hoping this becomes a recurring skit :D Unfortunately I only came across the photo, but there has to be a video out there somewhere of this :?:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I believe he has even had tape on his mouth at one point. I think its somewhere on Dudecap.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic