New movie of Nancy Drew in 2019

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

New movie of Nancy Drew in 2019

Post by Amm1973es »

By chance I ran into this title a while ago "Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase" of 2019 starring Sophia Lillis (the actress who starred in the first version of It in her child role), I still have not been able to see it for what I ignore if you could see some scenes did. With the precedent of the previous ..., most likely it lacks them. Even so it can be nice to see her.
For Spanish speakers you can look for it with the title "Nancy Drew y la escalera escondida".
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

As expected the film lacked scenes did, besides being boring more or less in its first half hour. And when it seems to be animated, they ruin it again by putting dramatic subplots that seem to give more importance.
It seems that they try to make a modern lace of Nancy Drew without getting it completely in any movie, for those who grew up with their vision of being a youth detective of the 50s we find the changes weird and the new generations seem not to finish Accept the changes to adapt it to the modern era.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic