Bangladesh Army's hard training (mmmmm/mmmmm)

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
homo078
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bangladesh Army's hard training (mmmmm/mmmmm)

Post by homo078 »

vid 1:

vid2:

vid3:
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

Holy %!@$ This is a real thing? That’s really scary and super cool at the same time? Wouldn’t want to get on their bad side
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Thats brutal lmao
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

How savage!...
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

For one side, I really think that it's a very savage kind of training. Not sure exacly what is the purpose of this kind of training, maybe endurence or even some torture training. But unfortunately it's very common those pratices in army, maybe we don't know even half of the bad things that happens there, includding on my country.

Looking just for the bondage side, I really like this concept. Not the torture per se since I was never a guy into pain, but the idea that in the army they tie up and gag a soldier as a punishment for something he did is very exciting! Maybe they are being punished by their captain or general, that would be even more amazing! I would not mind to see a story or even a RP based on this idea!
boundsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundsub »

Not sure what the purpose of it is either.... to show how tough they are...? Hazing? In a bondage play context this seems like fun but if you're not into bondage, not so much. There's videos of the Chinese military doing similar things but the reason for that was to practice getting out of being tied up by capturing forces or.....spies trying to get government secrets I guess. The US Navy Seals are also famous for their underwater tied hands and feet drills. But I think that's for swimming stamina though.

Being the extreme bondage fiend I am maybe I should join the Armed Forces, seems to be a lot of good looking guys who can tied a good knot. :twisted: Seems like a bit latent bondage going on here IMO by whoever though this up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic