Movies/TV shows with most the interesting bondage scenes

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Sociopath3

Movies/TV shows with most the interesting bondage scenes

Post by Sociopath3 »

What movies or TV shows have bondage scenes that are distinct from the more mundane movie bondage (ie just hands and ankles tied, basic chair tie, ...). Please include a link to the scene or a time stamp if possible. For TV shows include the season and episode number.
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

The request was for movie/TV scenes different from the typical fare. Here is a small collection of scenes I think fit the bill, I could find source video for, and appeal to my taste, meaning they are either good natured or not overtly violent.

I look forward to other members posting scenes, especially scenes from outside the USA that are not familiar to the American audience.

I Cover the Waterfront (Movie, 1933)
Actress: Claudette Colbert

In this pre-decency code romantic comedy, (the government outlawed scenes like this deemed subversive and deviant in 1934 because outlawing alcohol worked out so well) a crusty newspaper reporter falls for the daughter of a criminal he is trying to send to jail.

While touring a slave ship/museum Colbert is locked into a standing restraint with arms spread and manacled at the waist and neck. Co-star Ben Lyon then steals a few kisses as Colbert feigns outrage but is actually enjoying every minute of it.

Full Movie, scene starts at 36:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9s-I2OE-sQ

The Blood Demon (Movie, 1967)
AKA The Torture Chamber of Dr. Sadism
Actress: Christiane Rucker

While traveling, the Baroness and her chambermaid Babette (Rucker) are abducted by strange creatures. The coachman and some other guy decide to rescue the women and enter the castle of Count Regula (Christopher Lee) who has been dead for 40 years, but his ever faithful servant Anatol is attempting to bring the count back to life, and he needs the blood of faire maidens to do it.

The men find Babette in a dungeon cell gagged and tied to an upright St. Andrew’s cross. A bucket filling with water will soon release a catch and allow the cross to fall onto a bed of nails. The men break the door just as the catch releases. They grab the cross with Babette inches from the nails, return it to its upright position and untie Babette.

Interesting note: This movie, made in Germany, had a title change for USA release because some states had restrictions on the word blood in movie titles.

Full Movie, scene starts at 46:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VAPgoJ-Nu0

It Takes a Thief
Network TV series, season 2, episode 9, original air date Nov. 26, 1968
Episode title: A Case of Red Turnips
Actress: Amy Thompson

Al Mundy, played by actor Robert Wagner, is an international cat burglar and playboy who gets out of jail by agreeing to steal for the government. An independent film maker has inadvertently photographed all the top spies in Europe. Mundy is assigned to get the film. Russia and China would also like the film and put their best female agents on Mundy, who is posing as a writer at the film festival where the movie is being screened.

When Mundy discovers his temp. Secretary is really a Russian agent, he hogties her (rare for 60’s TV) with the phone cord and gags her with a bandana. Thompson is wearing a midriff baring harem girl outfit (not rare for 60’s TV), since she was about to attend a costume party with Mundy. She is seen inching her way across the floor to plug the phone in to call her supervisor, but the line is busy. She is rescued by her supervisor.

Full episode, segments begin at 20:55, 23:05, 30:45, 33:16

The Long Kiss Goodnight (Movie, 1996)
Actress: Gina Davis

Davis is a trained government assassin whose memory has been erased and is now working as a school teacher. When her past catches up to her she must return to action and kill like 20 guys, but not before she is captured, stripped to her skivvies and tied to a waterwheel at an old grist mill to be tortured for information. During the stress of being held underwater all her training returns to her. Mr. Waterwheel ain’t around long.

Clip in 2 parts

Living Death (Movie, 2006)
Actress: Kelsey Matheson

Victor is a playboy who inherited a fortune along with an old house that includes a torture chamber. His wife Elizabeth tolerates Victor’s indiscretions because if she divorces him she only gets 10 grand, darn pre-nups.

When Victor shows his new love interest Melanie (Matheson) his prized possession, a fully functioning rack, she can’t wait for a demonstration, climbing on and manacling her own wrist, all while the two engage in playful sexually suggestive banter. He begins stretching Melanie, who is practically having an orgasm at the experience. (Good barefoot shots) When wife Elizabeth interrupts, Victor’s hand slips on the control, breaking Melanie’s leg. Later Melanie is seen gagged and tied to a bed with her leg bandaged.

Clip, poor quality but watchable

Tucker and Dale vs Evil (Direct to video movie, 2010)
Actress: Katrina Bowden

The plot of this ridiculous spoof of 70’s and 80’s slasher movies isn’t worth typing. Bowden’s character Allison is captured by the crazed killer, Chad, and taken to the old saw mill where she is tied down to a board. Of course Chad and Dale have to fight as the conveyor slowly moves Allison toward the spinning blade. The movie ends with Allison and Dale falling in love and going bowling.

To date this movie has yet to recover its $5 million dollar production cost. The film’s one redeeming quality is the underlying theme of bias, as Tucker and Dale are immediately tagged by the police, one of the evils they have to fight, and the hiking college students as the killers because they look like losers.

Clip

Weeds
Showtime TV series, season 8, episode 2, original air date July 8, 2012
Episode title: A Beam of Sunshine
Actress: Kat Foster

A show about a family engaged in the marijuana business. In this scene Kiku (Foster) is strapped to a spanking bench with leather cuffs and ball gagged, which her partner removes intermittently. He wants to play and takes a swat at her leather covered bottom every time she starts talking business. When the phone rings (business) he replaces the gag so she can’t interfere, to which Kiku becomes mildly annoyed.

Clip

Final Girl (Movie, 2015)
Actress: Abigail Breslin

Breslin plays Veronica, an orphan raised from childhood to be an assassin. Now an adult, she must pass one final test to face her greatest fear during a drug induced hallucination. To prevent her from injuring herself she is strapped down to a medical table, including head restraint, wearing a black dress and heels. When she tells her trainer this isn’t necessary because she’s not afraid of anything, he begins to tickle her.

Full movie, scene begins at 9:57
Rick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rick85 »

Surrender (Movie, 1987)
Actress: Sally Field
Link:

Qing bu zi jin (Movie, 1991)
Actress: Veronica Yip
Link: (interesting scene starts at 19:40)

Il Burbero (Movie, 1986)
Actress: Debra Feuer
Link:
Jon2525_99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jon2525_99 »

Head Above Water (1996)
Actress: Cameron Diaz

I never paid attention enough to follow the plot. She is tied up in three different scenes. One of them Bound & Gagged and carried. This URL has most of it -
Message me on Discord Jon#8363
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Thanks for that find jon2525_99. This movie is the definition of screwball comedy. My favorite scene is the last one where Diaz has her feet in cement, hands tied, and slides down the ramp into the ocean.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Some excellent research here men, with some very entertaining clips. Thanks.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

The Running Man (Movie, 1987)
Actress: Maria Conchita Alonso

An adaptation of the Steven King novel of the same title. This is a great scene for the pantyhose/tights fans. Alonso is tied to a Bow-flex exercise machine by Arnold Schwarzenegger while he ransacks his brother’s apartment. Good close-ups of the bottoms and tops of her bound feet.

Clip
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Lifetime (the channel), Germany, France, Asia and parts of South America are known for that sort of thing, the majority is a step up from what we usually see in the U.S./U.K. I use Brianspage.com and Bellebound for that stuff, great resources.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

TV Show: Lexx
Actress: Xenia Seeberg

Sexy Xenia Seeberg is sleeping in this scene. She gets handgagged, OTM gagged, and bagged/mummified tightly before being snatched and carried away. Short but sweet scene for me.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

2005 Movie Syriana with George Clooney as a CIA agent abducted by terrorists at a hotel.

They stuff his mouth and wrap tape around it before rolling him into a body ah and bustling him out the door.

It’s a bit hard to find but it’s on YouTube with poor sound quality
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Ransom, 1996 movie It has always been my favorite..

I love all the escenes were the kid apears handcuffed and blindfoled... just missed that the kid spent all his captivity gagged...

Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

alkaid_ wrote: 4 years ago Ransom, 1996 movie It has always been my favorite..

I love all the escenes were the kid apears handcuffed and blindfoled... just missed that the kid spent all his captivity gagged...

I would love spent a week kidnapped like that but gagged and barefoot
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

The Clay Pigeon (Movie, 1949)
Actress: Barbara Hale
(Hale is best known for playing Perry Mason’s secretary from the 1950’s into the early 1990’s. She was 27 years old in this picture)

Jim Fletcher (played by Bill Williams) is trying to clear his name after being accused of killing Martha Gregory’s (Hale) husband. He decides to ask Martha for help and goes to her apartment. She’s not happy to see him and a violent struggle begins where Martha is knocked unconscious by a punch to the face. To be safe, Fletcher binds her wrists and ankles and cleave gags her with a white cloth.

Hollywood seemed to be transitioning from the over-the-mouth gag to the cleave gag at this point.

When Martha comes to she doesn’t seem upset about her situation, and after listening to Fletcher’s story agrees to let him borrow her car. After getting everything off his chest he finally unties her starting with her ankles. For some reason that was common in old movies.

The thing that makes this scene unique is Williams and Hale were real life husband and wife. They were married 46 years until his death in 1996. Pretty rare for Hollywood. I wonder if they rehearsed scenes like this at home.

Clip
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

Charlie's Angels - Angels in Springtime episode

Kris Munroe is undercover at a woman's health spa. She's caught snooping and knocked out by a large woman after a brief scuffle. Her captors (presumably) strip her naked and wrap her in hot, wet towels in order to sweat information out of her.

Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

The Adventures of Robin Hood
TV Series, Season 1 Episode 5 (1955)
Title: ‘Maid Marion’
Actress: Bernadette O’Farrell

This is my favorite kind of damsel scene, tied up to avert suspicion. After coming to Robin’s aid in the dungeon of Nottingham castle, Marion says “Hurry Robin, tie me up and bind me.” When Robin expresses concern for leaving her bound and gagged in the dungeon she replies, “I’ll be alright, they’ll never suspect me.” After binding Marion’s wrists in a standing spread-eagle, Robin steals a kiss before gagging her and making his escape.

This show was produced in Britain and is quite good, I think the Brits were far ahead of the USA in early TV show quality. Perhaps they still are.

Full Episode, action starts at 22:45
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Hellzapoppin’ (Movie, 1941)
Actress: 3 Unknown

Nothing in this screwball musical comedy makes any sense, but when the first scene features Shemp Howard from Three Stooges fame, it doesn’t have to. During the opening credits, a group of lovely ladies in gowns recreate a Ziegfeld Follies musical number, until the grand stairway becomes a slide and they are all land in hell.

As a group of devils sing the opening number, we see men and women running around having a good time while others are being tormented, in a comical way. In one shot, a man is chained to a boulder, he laughs hysterically when stuck in the backside with a pitchfork.

Another man in a tux is sealed into a 55 gallon drum with canned guy printed on the lid. The drum is rolled to a stack of drums with canned gal and canned guy on them.

In the best scene, two devils have 3 women in one-piece swimwear strapped to a triple-decker rotisserie. They are being turned over an open fire and basted.

And if you keep watching past the 10:45 minute mark, you’ll see where Joel Hodgson got the idea for Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Full Movie, beautifully remastered. Rotisserie scene starts at 2:20
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

Movie: "The Ref"

An interesting comedy where a burglar takes a bickering couple on the verge of divorce hostage, along with their son, and ends up helping them through some of their issues...usually with most of them tied up.

Since it's the holidays, the extended family visits, and after putting on a ruse, the adults end up bound & gagged.

Interestingly, the children tie & gag their own folks, and one of them goes a little crazy with gagging their mother with tape.

So much so, that Dennis Leary's character tells her it's enough, and the kid replies: "Are you sure it'll hold her...?" (not in the clip, sadly)

But the best part of the scene is the grandmother (who's tough-as-nails, but also a royal jerk), who keeps insulting Dennis Leary's character to a point he wants to punch her, and Kevin Spacy's character needs to hold him back.

Instead, Spacy tells the kid to "Gag your grandmother".

The kid then ties a red Christmas ribbon over the mouth of the dumbstruck grandmother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8gdh_1f3ss
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I...don't even know what is really happening here, but it sure is entertaining!

The best I can figure; a man named Wang Fang Chang and his two henchwomen have abducted a group of women who are musicians, and plans on smuggling them off a train to claim as his harem.

So what we end up with is an entire room filled with tied & gagged women, all squirming and mumbling through their gags...quite a variety of gags, too!

A lady is briefly un-gagged to answer the villain's question, and comes up with a pretty straightforward response before being gagged again.

Eventually, two heroines bluff their way into the room and lay a pretty slapstick beat-down on the henchwomen.

All the women in the room proceed to mumble excitedly as the heroines start untying them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNBlo1UxZU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic