Video game bondage

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Video game bondage

Post by Justaguy »

I suppose this would be the best forum for this, but video games can often come through with surprisingly good bondage moments. What are some of your favorites?

I will post some clips later when I’m less busy, but an obvious classic is in Arkham City when you find Harley Quinn tied up and gagged towards the end of the game. There’s even a gag/ungag option. Every time you put the gag back on you get some spirited mmmphing, too. 
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Actually video games often disappoint me on the bondage front. So many characters and so little bondage scenes. I suspect its because gags are harder to animate. 
Justaguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Justaguy »

The actual bonds, too. A lot of scenes are bad because of that. Sometimes the “ropes” are just straight up invisible. But like I said, sometimes they’ll surprise you. Either because the art style allows for something that looks better, or they offer some sort of interactive element. 
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

SPOILERS

Red Dead redemption 1 Rescuing Bonnie McFarlane I love the scene where a stool gets kicked out from Bonnie as she stands at a set of gallows.

Red Dead redemption 2 mission No,No, thrice, No where a character named Tilly Jackson gets tied up and OTM gagged very appealing. here is
a link to this mission. you see it in 4:12

another mission Red Dead Redemption is the name a character Abigail Roberts gets tied up and OTM gagged very briefly, and Sadie Adler is left hogtied on the floor it starts at 11:05 here is the link to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-hRD9kL0s8
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Bayonetta has several bondage themed attacks. Its not all too kinky since she uses them an angelic gargoyles....and Bayo having giraffe legs and beehive hair doesn't exactly help. But here she ends up defeating a more attractive angel through the wonders of bondage. (at 1:50)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_6Rq_y94lc

Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Fire Emblem has some "implied" bondage moments, like when the fox girl is tied and gagged by poachers. Her sprite is normal, but the text says "Mmmph". Really cute characters, but they don't get tied/gag sprite... :(
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Z-Man wrote: 4 years ago Fire Emblem has some "implied" bondage moments, like when the fox girl is tied and gagged by poachers. Her sprite is normal, but the text says "Mmmph". Really cute characters, but they don't get tied/gag sprite... :(

Indeed and Kiragi even talks about untying her. There are more characters in the same boat as Selkie. The Selkie support was a variation of one from Awakening where Nah the dragon loli is also captured by slavers. There's also Gordin the cute archer boy who gets bound and gagged and even earns himself the nickname of ''gaggles'' from his captor. 

Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

Chris12 wrote: 4 years ago
Z-Man wrote: 4 years ago Fire Emblem has some "implied" bondage moments, like when the fox girl is tied and gagged by poachers. Her sprite is normal, but the text says "Mmmph". Really cute characters, but they don't get tied/gag sprite... :(

Indeed and Kiragi even talks about untying her. There are more characters in the same boat as Selkie. The Selkie support was a variation of one from Awakening where Nah the dragon loli is also captured by slavers. There's also Gordin the cute archer boy who gets bound and gagged and even earns himself the nickname of ''gaggles'' from his captor. 

Forgot all about that as well. Man, they’ve been teasing us for years lol

NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

There are tons of bondage mods for popular games like Fallout 4, Skyrim and The Sims 4 which are not only high quality but also alotta fun!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

No bondage and not a typical gag but one of my favorites.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Can't remember the character's name, but there is this blond girl in GTA 4 where a few missions after she is kiddnaped by the lead character, he goes into a room and we see her tied to a chair and she is mopeing through her car.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic