Liza Koshy

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Liza Koshy

Post by ArrestedForever »

Not sure if anyone else agrees with me but I've been a fan of Liza Koshy unironically for a while. I also think she's really cute and I've always wanted to see her in real bondage. She had an okay scene in the YTRed series "Escape the Night" where her hands where chained above her head but personally I found these other videos she made with a friend more interesting. In the first two, they attempt to make something with their hands very loosely duct-taped behind their back and the bondage is well... Not real. They slip their hands multiple times but it's still fun. I have mixed feelings about the last one called "Tied Up Challenge". The video turned "Tied Up Challenge" into a trend but in this version of the trend only the elbows are tied together. I still think its fun but when I was first exploring my interest, I used to look up any "Tied Up Challenge" video I could because most of them back then were hog-ties. Now, you if look up "Tied Up Challenge", it's mostly just elbows. Still cool that some innocent tie-up games were trending but I wish it hands tied or something else. Anyway, I haven't seen these shared here so I figured I'd share for those interested.

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I don't watch this show and never have, nevertheless I do agree with you completely. Liza dose look cute and I think she would look awsome tied up properly and gagged.

Those two girls to look good wile cooking wile there bound.

Thanks for posting! ☺
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Can’t stand her. She’s a racist, a sexist, and she’s just not funny. Her show has no wit or creativity.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Can’t stand her. She’s a racist, a sexist, and she’s just not funny. Her show has no wit or creativity.

i don't understand why that has to do with the topic
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

andrewtied wrote: 3 years ago
LatexLover wrote: 3 years ago Can’t stand her. She’s a racist, a sexist, and she’s just not funny. Her show has no wit or creativity.

i don't understand why that has to do with the topic
Just can’t stand seeing her. Also she’s apparently too dumb to realize when these “internet challenges” are just an obvious ploy for people to indulge their fetishes.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Play nicely, please folks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ColvinD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColvinD »

At the start of one of her videos, she does a skit where she is ‘kidnapped’ by one of her characters. It’s played for laughs, and she puts duct tape across her mouth and ‘ties’ her hands behind her back

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic