Probably a movie scene

Have a video of you being bound? Post videos of people being bound here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Probably a movie scene

Post by banshee »

A long time ago I watched a clip from an unknown source that I'd like to know where it is from, i'll try to be as specific as possible.
The clip consisted of a young white woman with dark hair (don't remember if brown of black) getting captured by some rural townsfolk, she was accompanied by a young boy that wasn't captured and the setting looked modern although the location looked like a rustic, almost medieval village.
The woman was tied in a bar or similar place, boun to a chair with her arms bound with rope to the chair armrest, she was also cleave gagged. During her time tied up a middle aged man eated apple in the bar.
The boy then returned apparently to her rescue and accompanied by an old man and a golem or other type of stone monster, the people in the bar pointed rakes at the monster and from this point my memories are dubious so take them with a grain of salt; the golem creature crumbled, the woman was untied and rubbed her due to the ropes.
If some happens to know how to which scene im talking about and points it to me i'd be really greatful.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sounds like a normal Saturday night in the "Hampshire Yeoman" to me.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
drgoremd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by drgoremd »

In case you are still interested

banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

drgoremd wrote: 2 years ago In case you are still interested

I can't believe you found it, thank you! Its been literal years since I last saw it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic