Website Downtime
Hey everyone,

As you are aware, the website has been offline for over a week. This was due to our "wonderful" (and now ex) webhosts shutting us down because we were, and I quote, "overloading their servers." They were also sending those error 500 messages because the website was simply using more CPU resources than they would allow. So I decided to hell with them and just switched to another web host. It took a long time just for the transfer process for our domain name to complete. After several hours of working on this thing today, I finally got us back online. Hopefully the DNS servers will finish propagating soon so that everyone will finally have access to the site again.

I am sorry for this long of a downtime, and I hope that the increased CPU/Process allowances of our new webhost is enough to support our community. It will cost more per month to keep the site online, but thats always inevitable for growing websites.

--Chad

Danger Theatre

Post links to other TUG websites here.

Topic author
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Danger Theatre

Post by rog30a » 1 week ago

https://danger-theatre.blogspot.com/ Bound Females only.Note : blog is no longer maintained,& some of the thumbnails are gone;a HUGE searchable database and thousands of clips are still there.Probably 99% mainstream movies & TV ,some mild commercial stuff.Nearly all of it is G to nc-17 stuff.Sasha (the blog owner) got married and got a life but most of the site is intact.Funny how that happens.

Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club
Mood:

Post by Tieup1 » 4 days ago

I used to visit Danger Theatre quite often. Looks like it's dead now, no thumbnails available, as you say, not been maintained. Pity, as it was a good source for damsels.

Also noticed a while back, that some of the links to other similar sites had disappeared, possibly either closed down by their owners, or shut down by the powers that be !

Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es » 3 days ago

Indeed, at the time it was a great website.
It is a pity that it was closed or that the person in charge decided to stop maintaining it.

I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.

Topic author
rog30a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Mood:

Post by rog30a » 3 days ago

Amm1973es wrote:
3 days ago
Indeed, at the time it was a great website.
It is a pity that it was closed or that the person in charge decided to stop maintaining it.

Sasha,the site's owner got married.Nearly all the clips are still downloadable,and the site search works.