WikiTied - Mainstream Bondage Database

Post links to other TUG websites here.
NickMan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

WikiTied - Mainstream Bondage Database

Post by NickMan »

https://www.wikitied.com

Shameless plug, been a reader of here for a while but never signed up till now. I've been working on a bondage/did wiki for a while, really I wanted to build the site I always wished existed. The focus is on screen-capping and documenting nearly every mainstream bondage scene with high quality Screencaps. Anyone can add/edit entries so hopefully the size of the database will ramp up quite fast! The focus is on the image gallery really, I doubt it can ever compete with Brianspage for text content.

I pretty much soft-launched it via Deviantart 2 weeks ago but so far have a few contributors has been great! I haven't entirely flesh out the rules but main ones are pretty similar to this forum:
  • Actresses should be 18+ at time of filming
  • No NSFW stuff, nudity, gore, etc
  • Don't steal screencaps or text descriptions from anyone else
I hope it's cool to post this here, I haven't actually directly discussed it anywhere yet so if anyone has suggestions for features or improvements I'm happy to hear them!
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Interesting idea, although I think getting "nearly every mainstream bondage scene" is probably a longshot, at best. There was a site years ago (as in, somewhere around 15-20 years) where a guy I think was German had compiled quite a few, I'd guess a few hundred scenes, at least, with a lot of screencaps. I might've been a bit sad when it died. Another site that is similar would be good. In fact, there used to be several like it that all died at some point. The Internet's a lot different now than it was back in those days.

I hope it works out well.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Kyle wrote: 1 week ago Interesting idea, although I think getting "nearly every mainstream bondage scene" is probably a longshot, at best. There was a site years ago (as in, somewhere around 15-20 years) where a guy I think was German had compiled quite a few, I'd guess a few hundred scenes, at least, with a lot of screencaps. I might've been a bit sad when it died. Another site that is similar would be good. In fact, there used to be several like it that all died at some point. The Internet's a lot different now than it was back in those days.

Brian's Page is still active and has a massive database of scenes: https://brianspage.com/
NickMan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NickMan »

Kyle wrote: 1 week ago Interesting idea, although I think getting "nearly every mainstream bondage scene" is probably a longshot, at best. There was a site years ago (as in, somewhere around 15-20 years) where a guy I think was German had compiled quite a few, I'd guess a few hundred scenes, at least, with a lot of screencaps. I might've been a bit sad when it died. Another site that is similar would be good. In fact, there used to be several like it that all died at some point. The Internet's a lot different now than it was back in those days.

Yeah "nearly every" is probably unlikely, especially since quite a lot of them won't be of much interest to anyone. It is a Wiki though so anyone can add/edit which I hope makes gathering a large amount more viable. Having a large amount of images also comes at a higher cost than just text so I'll probably start looking at ways to cover that cost.

It's largely a hobby project so been developing on the current features as I go. I think if it's going to die off I'll just dump everything into a big zip file and put it up for download.
Vivianbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vivianbound »

Have you ever heard of screenties?
NickMan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NickMan »

Vivianbound wrote: 1 week ago Have you ever heard of screenties?
I have, never been a subscriber though.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I like it. One thing that would be nice is to have all the scenes listed. As it is, you have to blindly search to find scenes. But it looks pretty good right now.
NickMan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NickMan »

Kyle wrote: 1 week ago I like it. One thing that would be nice is to have all the scenes listed. As it is, you have to blindly search to find scenes. But it looks pretty good right now.
Working on this as well as the ability to add a like to favourite entries. Added "More from" to pages which gives me what I need for specific Actress pages. Once I have the full index and those pages it's mostly feature complete. The list of things I want to add does keep growing through.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic