Nabber's Empire

Post links to other TUG websites here.
Koncrete
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nabber's Empire

Post by Koncrete »

Hey I remember actually learning about this on the old site I think so I'll try to bring it back.

It's basically a multiplayer game where you choose to be either a "damsel" or a "kidnapper" and it forces some roleplay situations. Damsels are customizable and their goal is to get captured essentially lol. Kidnappers have lairs where they keep the damsels they capture and can talk to them for roleplay purposes.

I'd love to see it a bit more active again!

https://ne.bgagger.net/front.ne
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Just clicked on the link below.. looks amazing.

I'm just about to register an account now.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

I remember seeing this around! Never tried it out though. May as well give it a shot now
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

problem is you can only be a kidnapper. i tried it but wasn't for me since im a sub at heart, but im glad its active again
Avalon273

Post by Avalon273 »

Koncrete wrote: 3 years ago Hey I remember actually learning about this on the old site I think so I'll try to bring it back.

It's basically a multiplayer game where you choose to be either a "damsel" or a "kidnapper" and it forces some roleplay situations. Damsels are customizable and their goal is to get captured essentially lol. Kidnappers have lairs where they keep the damsels they capture and can talk to them for roleplay purposes.

I'd love to see it a bit more active again!

Can you see the damsels immages?
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

[mention]Avalon273[/mention] im not sure but i know you can't play as damsels right now its unavailable which is disappointing. im not sure if they do have images of it.

its been a long time since i sign up and its most likely that my account is gone by now
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

One of the first posts I made on this site was a link to Nabber's Empire. It got taken down right way, and I'm still not sure why.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

TomYi wrote: 3 years ago One of the first posts I made on this site was a link to Nabber's Empire. It got taken down right way, and I'm still not sure why.
maybe it was in the wrong topic I did that once on a post then they moved it they might have done that to yours but don't take my word for it lol
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Can you be a guy who gets kidnapped or a kidnapper who kidnaps other guys?
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Can you be a guy who gets kidnapped or a kidnapper who kidnaps other guys?
The game is built around male kidnappers, and female damsels.

That being said, there are a lot of male roleplayers who masquerade as females. There's even a handful of gents that are blatantly men, roleplaying as men. There's nothing stopping you from breaking the status quo.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

problem is its not available to be the damsel which is disappointing its been like that for awhile
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

awesome i got to be a damsel and i just got tied up too :lol:
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Ive heard of this before, is it worth putting the time to invest in it?
MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MAgrippaLFcos3xfecit »

I could never get that site to work. I'd try to use the credits I was given, and nothing happened. Hopefully, they've made improvements to the code since then (4-5 years ago)... could be a fun D&D type thing...
johnbell92
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by johnbell92 »

If you find someone good to roleplay with, then it is worth it. It does take some dedication.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Back when I participated on that site I felt like most of the activity ended up happening in the chat client, the game seemed sort of secondary to the roleplay that took place in the chat
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

I used to participate in the site quite regularly however it seems that many of the regulars have migrated to Discord.

Also has to be said, if you're a male looking to get tied....this might not be your site. I can't ever find anyone who wants to tie a male even the 'switches' are 'switch' in the sense that they'll only tie females...so it's become more of a frustrating experience than anything else....
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Yeah, there should be a M/M version of this.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

[mention]Terry[/mention] you're a genius wish it was possible too
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Indeed, Same goes for Didnapper what is the same thing and not what I'm interested in at all. I'm only ever interested in M/M so such a game what allows such scenarios would be ideal.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

we can hope that someone will make something similar
jayarieldrillowup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jayarieldrillowup »

Here are the game link, the forum link and the Discord Server link. I am known as Jenna Firemage in the Server and forum.

https://ne.bgagger.net/forum/index.php

https://discord.com/invite/aA9EGbe3md

I actually joined as a female kidnapper there in 2018. But this month I finally decided to switch my account from kidnapper to damsel.

I did it for a couple of reasons. I was tired of being sabotaged. Kidnappers can only earn money by ransoming damsels or by selling off equipment and items in-game. I was tired of being at the maximum level as a kidnapper and actually feeling bored because there are so many damsels who don't like male kidnappers or BDSM in-game, in the forums or on the Nabber's Empire Discord Server. And while damsels in-game have their accounts open free for life until they quit the game, kidnappers have to mandatorily login at least once a year or they have their game account deleted.

But once I had my kidnapper player info deleted both in the game and in the forum I ran into a complication.

There is an algorithm for the game website which only allows new registered damsel player accounts to join the game once there is an equal amount of registered kidnapper player accounts. In simple terms, as long as there are more kidnappers than damsels no new damsels can register for the game.

We just had a very fun Discord Server Event this past weekend. I was a Bartender on the Fantasy Island of the Event. The Bartenders and waitresses and the server admins ran the event. There was a Did bar called the Empire Bar and a BDSM called the Dungeon Bar.

Players of both damsels and kidnappers were free to join the event. Damsels just had to avoid being tied up by the Bartenders and the waitresses. But to add to the storyline, of course there were rumors of mysterious disappearances so the staff also had to keep everyone safe too.

No bartenders were kidnapped but several damsels and waitresses were tied up. One waitress was actually abducted twice and it became a story event to end the Island where me and several other kidnappers and damsels teamed up to rescue her. Turned out one of the top two Male bartenders was masquerading as a kidnapper when off duty and we had to discover who it was, track them down, rescue and save her before she consensually in the rp became his slave.

Obviously we succeeded but now my character as a damsel in the Server and his who is a very high ranking kidnapper in the game are hunting each other down. I want to bring him to justice but obviously he wants revenge on me mainly for being the one to actually discover his plot (since only the waitresses believed me when I told them they were possibly in great danger), discover his identity and stopping him from successfully escaping with his captive.

But now I can't rp in the game forum anymore until more new registered kidnapper players join the game.

And that's why I haven't rped here in the last couple of years.
'And behold one arose who once was thought to be dead and he spoke saying,"Heaven said I was too evil and hell said I was too good." Now he wanders forever as an immortal with magic as his birthright and as his curse.'
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Seems very restricted and not very user friendly. Needs to change so kidnappers and captives can be either male or female and not gender-specific on either category. I might be interested if M/M was allowed. Also why should it matter if there are more captives than captors or vice-versa?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic