Edit Feature Missing

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Edit Feature Missing

Post by LordNelson »

Hi

On the old site a PM could be edited if it hadn't been sent yet. I tried to correct comment that is still in my out box and discovered that feature is not there.

LordNelson
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I noticed the same thing. It was a worthwhile feature, especially for perfectionists.
LordNelson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LordNelson »

It's been fixed :P

Thanks
byronweilm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by byronweilm »

Why not just message an admin and have them edit the original post?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

byronweilm wrote: 4 years ago Why not just message an admin and have them edit the original post?
I'm sorry to say this, but your posts (this one and the previous ones you've made so far) are confusing and not at all helpful.

This thread has nothing to do with editing original posts. It's about private message functions and adding an edit feature to private messages that are still in an outbox.
The issue has been resolved for months now, so there's no need to revive this thread.

The first post you've made after signing up (in the "Tips for Authors" thread) is also completely off topic.
I'd suggest you learn how to navigate the board properly and post in the appropriate places before giving other users unhelpful/off topic advice.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Locked Previous topicNext topic