Issue

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Issue

Post by Princess_Stinkfoot »

I am unable to see the FAQ, live chat, and rules options on my dash. When I refresh the page I'll briefly see them, but then they'll go away again. I normally use my phone, and it's only on my account as when my boyfriend logs into his, they're all there. The best way to try and explain it is there's just a large gap in between the three lines that give you the drop down bar and the notification bell. Hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about.
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Send a pm to Chad.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Gag82 wrote: 6 years ago
Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 6 years ago I am unable to see the FAQ, live chat, and rules options on my dash. When I refresh the page I'll briefly see them, but then they'll go away again. I normally use my phone, and it's only on my account as when my boyfriend logs into his, they're all there. The best way to try and explain it is there's just a large gap in between the three lines that give you the drop down bar and the notification bell. Hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about.
Try tilting your phone side ways instead of up and down. It has happened to me as well. Also, you can try selecting a "Desktop mode" option on your browser.

The reason why the options go away is due to you using a smaller device, and there's not enough room for all the options to be displayed on the navigation bar.
Princess_Stinkfoot wrote: 6 years ago I am unable to see the FAQ, live chat, and rules options on my dash. When I refresh the page I'll briefly see them, but then they'll go away again. I normally use my phone, and it's only on my account as when my boyfriend logs into his, they're all there. The best way to try and explain it is there's just a large gap in between the three lines that give you the drop down bar and the notification bell. Hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about.
Try tilting your phone side ways instead of up and down. It has happened to me as well. Also, you can try selecting a "Desktop mode" option on your browser.

The reason why the options go away is due to you using a smaller device, and there's not enough room for all the options to be displayed on the navigation bar.
It works for my boyfriend's account if he logs on on my phone. It just doesn't seem to work for mine. But it's no big deal. It's not that I'm missing anything too major.
I'm Gabby, but you can call me Princess Stinkfoot! I am known for having super smelly feet! I like tickling others feet and watching their reactions. I am the girlfriend of Piggyboy. ^-^
Princess_Stinkfoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I figured it out. It does work if I tilt my phone sideways. It's because my username is longer than his. I guess if it's too long they'll not show up. :/
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

If the menubar links are too small to fit on the menu bar, they get pushed under "quick links." Click "Quick Links" in the menu bar to access all menu items.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic