Login problem

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Login problem

Post by Arkane »

I click the "remember me" box every time, but when I access the forum I have to login again.
Does this happen just to me?

Thanks
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This used to happen to many of our members on the old web hosts site, but now that we have switched web hosts, I don't think any members have had that issue since then. I don't know if this will work, but try clearing your history as well as your cookies and then logging in with the remember me settings again.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago I don't know if this will work, but try clearing your history as well as your cookies and then logging in with the remember me settings again.
Oh well I reinstalled Win10 (for another reason) and all the old cookies are gone, but the problem is still with me..... :?
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I can't remember ever having that problem....hate to say it, Arkane, but I think the problem is on your end.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

It occasionally doesnt work for me either but its been better since the update :)
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

BindPam wrote: 4 years ago I think the problem is on your end.

I see........ :|
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

Are you using private mode of your browser? The "remember me" setting doesn't work there.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Another solution that worked (atleast for me) is to delete your login data (username and password) in your browser history, then re-enter them.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

Working on it....... :geek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic