'Active user' rank

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

'Active user' rank

Post by OldTUGger »

I was under the impression that when a user reached 100 posts, he/she would automatically be elevated to Active User rank. Was I mistaken? If so, what are the criteria? Do we have to apply for promotion? Please advise. Thanks!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

You are part of the 'Centennial Club' club now. (100+ posts) On to the 1000 posts :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago You are part of the 'Centennial Club' club now. (100+ posts) On to the 1000 posts :-)
Slackywacky, you and I both have considerably less than 1,000 posts to our credit, and we have the "Active Users" yellow text on our names. From what I remember, I was 'promoted' to Active User status after I posted my 100th post. So, yes, I'm also wondering why OldTUGer hasn't been elevated yet.

And i'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering how many posts one needs to get the green "Achiever" text :)
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Emma wrote: 4 years ago Slackywacky, you and I both have considerably less than 1,000 posts to our credit, and we have the "Active Users" yellow text on our names.
You know, I never stood still at what the colors meant. Thanks for enlightening me, Emma.
It is probably something from the re-install, just as the country flags have been gone since the update.
And the 'rules' page seems to have vanished (or I can't find it anymore).
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Green means archiver, not achiever. So its not based on post count.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

To explain some of the aspects of this site that may have changed due to the site being moved to a new host and also being updated:
- As far as I know, you have to apply to join the Active Users rank, but I don't know how to do that. If that is not true, I will re-edit this to make it true.
- The Active User rank is only for users who have hit 100+ Overall Posts.
- Posts made in the "How Would, and "Role Play" section do not count towards your overall post count.
- The green rank is the "Archiver" rank and is only given by the mods to special members that deserve to be recognized for keeping a notable amount of past stories from other sites alive.
- The flags extension that many of us like do not work with the updated version of the site/Phbb software. (As of writing this post)
- And Lastly (For Now), I have no idea why the rules page disappeared as it did. It should still be on the site somewhere, but like many of you, I can't find it.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Hey,

I've recently noticed ive gone past the 100 post mwrk but my nwme folour hasnt changed, just wondering if this is still a thing? Or has it been stopped afte rthe upgrade? I yhink i applied a week or so back but nothing happened.

Thanks! :)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 3 years ago Hey,

I've recently noticed ive gone past the 100 post mwrk but my nwme folour hasnt changed, just wondering if this is still a thing? Or has it been stopped afte rthe upgrade? I yhink i applied a week or so back but nothing happened.

Thanks! :)
Suggest you apply to chad or Johnsnow directly.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Thanks for the advice, will do! :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic