Can we change our username's colour?

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Can we change our username's colour?

Post by TomYi »

I lost my cyan contest-winner username after posting 100 times (and my badge too for some reason). I liked the cyan better because it made me stick out more, and hopefully that would catch the eye of more readers scrolling past my stories. I've tinkered with my profile over and over, but I can't find any way to change it back. Is there a way to do so? And if not, will there ever be?

PS,
Congratulations to the recent contest winners! I was going to comment in the contest section, but it's still locked.
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

So I'm not sure if this comes up in the non-mod User Control Panel, but when you click on that, go to User groups tab, and you should be able to edit memberships and manage groups if you have any. It seems to me that if you are in the edit memberships section of the user groups tab, it looks like you could change the group you are into the one that you want to be in. I'm hoping this helps.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Solarbeast wrote: 4 years ago So I'm not sure if this comes up in the non-mod User Control Panel, but when you click on that, go to User groups tab, and you should be able to edit memberships and manage groups if you have any. It seems to me that if you are in the edit memberships section of the user groups tab, it looks like you could change the group you are into the one that you want to be in. I'm hoping this helps.
I've been there before. The 'Manage Groups' section simply tells me that I am not a leader of any group. The 'Edit Memberships' section gives me three options:
  • Join selected - which does absolutely nothing if I'm already a member.
  • Resign selected - Not at all what I want to do.
  • Demote selected - Also not what I'm after.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

How's that?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic