Some extra data

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Some extra data

Post by Meac »

It would be nice if we could append more stuff to our profile (and if those appeared beside our posts, below our avatars).

For example, gender preference, and captor/captive preference.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Like what, specifically?

I won't do gender preference, as that ties into sexual orientation, and we are trying not to become a meet-up /dating website. I can have a "sum/dom" field, if the rest of the team approves.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention]
I know on TUGs.net, I used to the use the various information fields to describe some of my kinks and bondage-related interests. I was also able to label myself as "DOM" without the mods having to create extra data slots.
I'll look into doing that here again.

I'm pretty sure the Admin team has already given us all the tools we need in order to create attractive profiles, though I won't object to added info slots.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ah no. I take back what I said. Most of the profile info fields that were on the old board are missing here.
So yes, I'd definitely be in favour of more permissive profiles, even though I won't complain if you decide against it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic