An Actual Official TUG Stories Discord Server

Have an idea for a new feature? Want to see an extension or style added from the phpBB database? Tell us here and we will consider it.
noggip
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An Actual Official TUG Stories Discord Server

Post by noggip »

I've done some really light research on discord servers about tie up games, but none of them even come close to the same vibe/purpose of this forum. I've seen a few scattered posts from people on here making unofficial discord servers that gain a few followers before quickly dying out.

I think the admins should get together to create an official, polished TUG discord server that can then be promoted on the front page for all to join. Something like that where we can all interact and converse in real time would be excellent, and I feel that if some/all of the admins came together to create and promote it, it'd be a thriving counterpart to this forum. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]noggip[/mention] Hello there!
No, unfortunately we've already discussed all of this quite some time ago.
Something like that where we can all interact and converse in real time would be excellent, and I feel that if some/all of the admins came together to create and promote it, it'd be a thriving counterpart to this forum.
Not to crash your parade, but as someone who was on here back when we had a live chat and back when we used to allow those huge discord address books, I can tell you that it doesn't work anything like that.

The forum's story boards are already struggling as is, we don't need to splinter all the more chatty members away from it by providing them with a place to discuss and talk about tugs OUTSIDE the forum.

The new introduction thread message we've put up last week really explains what this site is all about.
This site is about stories, and we're going to keep related activity as close to them as possible.
That means consolidating our stand here, and refraining from creating splinter groups that would even further bleed away board activity.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Always wondered whether this server had a Discord server. I have a Discord account what I use for many non-TUG related servers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic