TiedJulia : 01 - Tie up Galore (MF/MF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

TiedJulia : 01 - Tie up Galore (MF/MF)

Post by Canuck100 »

TiedJulia's stories
01 - Tie up Galore
Story index at the bottom

By TiedJulia

Wednesday December 20th 2000 03:22:08

This weekend was without a doubt one of the most exciting and fun times of my life. My name is Julia and for those of you who don't know I visit Bob's chat site often. My best friend is Talya, and in the first story posted by her boyfriend TYT (Thomas) both Talya and Thomas while celebrating their anniversary were kidnapped by a few of my friends and I and tied up together. It was all in fun of course and no one was hurt.

Although Talya and Tom enjoyed it they then got revenge on me and my friend Evan a few days later. To respond to this Evan and I proposed a game to them. We would get together one night and have a tie up game. We tossed a coin, one side represented Evan and I while the other Talya and Tom. Whoever won got to choose whether they wanted to tie-or be tied.

That is how my story begins... It happened just this past Saturday. Evan and I had met at my place around 5 to prepare all our goodies and put my little brother to bed. My parents were out and entrusted me to baby-sit my young brother Michael. Anyway, with Michael in bed Evan and I readied two rolls of duck tape and thin string for our evening. Both Evan and I were excited to get the opportunity to get back at Talya and Tom for them tying us up.

After all our props were set we just relaxed and planned for the evening we had ahead. As predicted Talya and Tom arrived at my place at 7:00 PM. We were having a sleepover plus bondage game. Tom and Talya also came prepared.

"Hope you two are ready to spend the night as our prisoners" Tom gloated.

"We'll just see about that," I said.

For those of you who don't know from our previous story, Tom and Talya are 19 and Evan and I are 18. We decided to skip all the pleasantries and get right on with our game. Evan and I took our guests downstairs to where all our goodies including tape, rope and cloth were set up.

"Ok then" Talya says as she puts down her bag "Now how do we decide who gets to tie first?"

"Well we'll flip a coin," I added. "And whoever wins gets to decide whether or not they want to tie- or be tied", I chuckled in excitement.

We gathered in a circle around my coffee table where Evan said he would toss the honorary coin to decide our fate.

"You call it in the air Tom"

Evan stated as he tossed the coin.

"Tails" Tom yelled as the coin hit the floor...

"Tails" yelled Talya as the coin landed on the tails side.

Evan and I had lost the coin toss and now it was up to Talya and Tom to decide whether or not Evan and I would be tied. Talya and Tom got into a little huddle and quietly whispered to each other. Evan and I stood in quiet aw waiting to see our fate. After a minute of deliberation Tom turned to us and said "Ok guys Talya and I will allow you to tie us up, however, as soon as we are out we get to tie you guys up right after".

"It's a deal" Evan and I said in agreement.

While Evan gathered the materials into a pile Talya took off her sweater and changed into her tank top and Tom changed into his T-Shirt at my request. This made it easier for tying and allowed them to have fun with more flesh touching.

With all our materials ready Evan and I set on our task to make Tom and Talya inseparable.

Evan started by tying Talya's hands behind her back in a simple crisis cross fashion with the rope.

"Now make sure that's tight" I asked Evan.

"Oh don't you worry" he replied as he fastened the knot in the rope.

Talya squirmed as the rope was obviously a little uncomfortable.

"Not too tight" Tom said concerningly.

We then turned our attention to Tom. We stood Talya and Tom face to face right up against one another. Then we took Tom's arms and wrapped them around Talya so his hands met hers. Evan had Tom and Talya hold hands before tying their connected hands together by wrapping layers of saran wrap over them. Evan then secured the saran wrap with tape. Continuing we took more saran wrap and tied Tom and Talya together face to face with tape around them at chest, waste and stomach level.

"Turned on yet?" I joked.

"Oh yeah" Talya said back.

"Just remember your next".

"Well better make this hard then" Evan said ripping more tape off.

"Where else can you tie us?" Talya asked.

"There is no space left".

"Oh well find space" I said gathering some rope.

Although their upper bodies were well tied we could find more ways. We put their legs together and secured them with rope. Talya had to put her leg between Tom's legs and his legs between hers. We then tied their legs together at the ankles and knees. The way their legs were tied they had Talya's leg, then Tom's, Talya's...then Toms again. They were very well secured...but we weren't done. Just for some finishing touches we then wrapped rope around their already bound legs securing them even more together. Finally Evan and I took some more saran wrap and wrapped it around the two of them at their butts. We watched Talya and Tom whispering to each other obviously thoroughly enjoying being secured so snugly together.

"Ok guys if your done flirting you can begin", I joked.

But it sure didn't look like they wanted to begin. Tom and Talya stood tied together giggling.

"When do we get released?" Talya inquired.

"How about never" Evan joked.

"Fine by me" Tom said coming right back. The way they were tied it looked like both Talya and Tom were very snug. They were tied so close together they looked like they melted into one another.

"Ok guys we'll leave you for a while then. But don't get to comfy we'll be back".

"Yeah just remember you guys are next" Talya reminded us.

Evan and I shut off the light for the downstairs room and left those two in the basement tied together.

I could barely contain myself and how much fun I was having.

"That should hold them for a while" Evan said while looking over his shoulder at me.

"That is so funny" I replied. "And I bet they're enjoying every minute of it".

Evan and I sat down in the living room and chatted a bit all the while listening to the struggled sounds of Talya and Tom downstairs.

"No not that way!" we heard from downstairs.

"Ouch Tom that's too far",

"I can't bend that way", "Maybe if we....no that doesn't work..." and ""These ropes are really tight" followed as Tom and Talya continued to struggle.

All Evan and I could do was laugh, it was so funny. After a while of listening to them downstairs I turned to Evan and asked "What are we gonna do when we have to release them? They're really gonna give us a hard bind to get out of" I marked.

"I'm not sure, maybe we should have considered that when we tied them" Evan replied.

"Although we could hide knives or scissors if you wanted too".

"Should we check on our hostages?" Evan added.

We walked back downstairs to see how they were doing. We found Tom and Talya just the way we had left them. Still tightly bound together just standing there eyes closed holding each other.

"Should we leave you guys for a bit longer?" I asked as Tom and Talya shot up.

"I think were done, its your turn now" Talya responded.

It took Evan and I a few minutes to peel off all the layers of saran wrap and tape that held them together. When they were untied they took a few minutes to regain the feeling in their arms.

"Well guys you know what's next". Evan and I knew.

"I'll be right back" Evan said as he ran upstairs.

I changed out of my sweater into my tank top and waited for Evan to return. When he walked back down he was wearing a T- shirt and Tom and Talya led us over to the same spot where we had tied them.

"Ok guys back to back please" Talya asked.

As Evan and I stood with our backs together Tom took the saran wrap and unwrapped a large section of tape. Evan was a little taller than me which didn't matter much in the end because our arms were still the same length, which would matter in a minute. With us back to back, Tom took my left wrist and Evan's right, then tied them together with a huge section of saran wrap. The wrap was so snug it fit like spandex right over our wrists forcing them together. Tom added more saran wrap around our arms again at our elbows. Again forcing them together very snugly. Talya took the wrap from Tom and did the same to our arms on my right side and Evan's left side forcing both our arms together.

After our arms, they moved onto our legs. Tying my out legs together with the saran wrap and enforcing it with duck tape around our ankles and knees. It was very snug and even in our jeans we could feel the contours of each others legs.

"Hot enough for ya?" Tom joked.

"Ah shut up" I added.

"Ok well were not done yet".

"I think we might be in trouble Jules" Evan admitted to me. Jules was the nickname he had for me.

"Yeah you guys are really gonna be stuck" Talya added.

From our legs they moved onto our upper bodies. They encircled tons and tons of saran wrap around Evan and I at our stomachs and Chests. Firmly securing our backs together. Evan and I squirmed a lot because we were tied really rightly together.

"Too tight?" Tom asked.

"Oh of course not" Evan replied.

"We can get out of this".

"Evan what are you doing?!" I yelled.

"We can do it Jules", he reassured me.

"Its your call" said Talya as she pulled out more tape and reinforced our already bound bodies.

When she was done reinforcing the saran wrap Evan and I were so tightly bound together that we just couldn't move one body part without us both moving. I jokingly pulled my arms forward, which then forced Evan backwards.

"Hey!" he said from behind me forcing his arms back.

"Ok guys cut it out" Talya warned.

"Ok you guys can go ahead", she motioned for us to start struggling and we sure did.

Back and forth Evan and I struggled. Our arms and bodies still very much stuck to the delight of Tom and Talya.

"Geeze Jules were really stuck" Evan admitted as we continued to move ourselves back and forth.

"Picture perfect aint it Talya" Tom laughed.

After a few minutes Evan and I just stopped struggling and stood still. Not like we could do much, we were quite securely tied together.

"Aw you guys give up too easy" Talya gloated.

Being tied so securely to Evan I could feel him breath and everything from behind me. Which is pretty tight seeming we both could.

"Ok well we'll give you guys some privacy like you gave us" Talya said as she and Tom walked up the stairs and shut off the lights leaving Evan and I in darkness.

"You had to ask them to tie it tighter" I said to Evan, not as much frustrated (cause I was enjoying myself) as I was just joking around.

"Can they hear us?" Evan asked in return.

"I don't think so" I replied,"Why?".

"Good, cause I"ve got my pocket knife in my pocket".

"Good thinking" I responded.

"But how do we get it?" I asked.

"You have to move with me I gotta reach my pocket" Evan replied.

"Ok I said" sorta hesitant to reach into his pocket but...like we had a choice.

Very carefully we struggled around until our hands reached his side. Our hands being tied together it was hard to get them into his pocket but we managed it. My fingers and his search around and found the small smooth object we were looking for. We held the knife between our figures and pulled it our very slowly not to drop it.

"All right Julia now slowly move towards our wrists" Evan said from behind me.

We slowly rotated the knife around to our wrists and started moving it back and forth. We managed to cut through most of the saran wrap, moving our hands together back and forth. Struggling with the rope was very interesting being tied so tightly and snugly together. We were almost through the tape when "OH NO" our fingers slipped and we dropped the knife.

"Shit" I yelled as the knife hit the floor.

We were so close to getting through the tape and saran wrap.

"What are you guys doing down there?" Talya yelled from upstairs.

"She can't notice the knife" I told Evan and we shuffled ourselves over to the knife on the floor.

Talya walked down the stairs and just missed the knife as Evan and I managed to move ourselves over to it and cover it from her sight.

"Are you guys enjoying yourselves?" Talya asked.

I just nodded my head and tapped Evan with my hand to do the same.

"Alrighty then, I'll go back to my middling" Talya said as she walked back up the stairs.

Evan and I breathed a sigh of relief for we were almost caught with the knife. But now we were stuck with the knife on the floor. We realized we could try to get down on the floor and get it but with us tied back to back and our legs secured together as well we could not get down safely.

"How about if we move over to the side of the wall and rubbed up against that?" I asked.

"Well its worth a shot" Evan replied and we the shuffled ourselves over to the wall and started rubbing our legs against the corner.

After 10 minutes of struggling to release ourselves our legs were getting really tired. But Evan earged me on and after a few more minutes the tape fell off.

"Great work" I congratulated Evan.

"Yeah but were not quite done yet" Evan replied.

Now we had to get back to the knife. Now with our free legs we walked over to the spot on the floor where the knife sat and stood above it. Now was the hard part. Evan and I had to get down on the floor without hurting ourselves. We settled over the spot and slowly started to bend our legs overtook of the spot slowly moving towards the ground. It was really awkward with our backs tied together tying to move around especially to the ground. After a few minutes Evan and I sat ourselves down on the knife and moved our hands around to it. After some time of struggling together we picked up the knife and finished cutting the tape and saran wrap away from our hands and arms. With our hands free we then finished cutting away the tape around our bodies and totally freed ourselves. We were both really proud of ourselves although I was sorta sad it was over. But we ran upstairs to the total surprise of Tom and Talya

Well that was our night, and what a great night it was. We have not talked about doing another but if we do you guys will know about it.

Thanks to all for reading.

BTW, I would love to hear of anyone else with stories of Back to back or face to face ties.

TiedJulia

Canada