Viking : Pokemon, gotta catch em all (M/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Viking : Pokemon, gotta catch em all (M/F)

Post by Soraka »

y viking » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm
when i was about 10 years old pokemon started on tv, and just like any other 10 year old back then i could'nt stop looking at it.
i taped the episodes on our vcr, collected the trading cards and of course carried a gameboy around with pokemon yellow. the summer i was 12 i started to have enough of it. i grew up and figured it was sort of childish.

during that summer i was visiting my brother. and what i did no expect was my 4 year old niece to be big fan of the show. the ironi was i'm the one who made her interested and now she was all over me with pokemon talking wherever we walked.
she never talked about anything else but pokemon, pretending she was pikachu and started to call me ash.
like i said i had enough of it all, and found it a little emberassing when she started calling me ash at the shopping center, in the car, outside the house, at the playground or anywhere else for that matter.
after a lots of ashes i started be really tired, and if i tried to come up with any other games we could play she still kept it going. even when i played on my brothers playstation... one day when i was in her bedroom i noticed some toys on the floor including a stuffed digimon character she had tied up with some bandages. i'm not sure what we actually where playing but we ended up somehow saving gatomon and thats when i noticed how long that piece of bandage actually was. it must have been about 5 meters or something. and considering the size of the toy, it was a lot. enough to wrap around her at least 4-5 times.

again she started to call me ash and that's when a light bulb flashed up above my head. she was wearing a pink dress with sleeves that covered her shoulder and made the rest of her arms bare, it whent down to just above her knees and had a pink ribbon around her waist. she was wearing some white socks and had long light brown hair and blue eyes.
i had blue eyes as well, same hair color but really short. wearing jeans and a t-shirt i don't remember what it looked like.

"i'm not ash" i said with a calm voice. "then who are you?" she looked at me with a confused look. "i am TEAM ROCKET, MOHAHAHAH!" i said with an evil voice. "well i will just use my thundershock then and blow you away".
she startet to pretend she made this electric shock, but i was just standing there with a big grin making an evil laughter.
"huh?" and again she gave me confused look. "i'm wearing rubber clothes, and electrisity does'nt effect rubber".
then i grabbed her and made her sit in the bottom bunk bed and said "now we finally caught you pikachu, and in this balloon there is no way you can escape" she accepted the fact that she had lost and was just wondering how she would escape from team rocket then. "uh... ash will come for your rescue later".

i told her to stand by the ladder for the bunk bed and grabbed the bandages "i gotta make sure you don't run away" then i started to wrap them around her. i started with tying it around her chest so her arms got pinned to the sides of her body and her back against the ladder. i kept wrapping it around her chest and stomach like that and tied a knot to the ladder.
i stepped back and admired my work saying "yes, we finally made it. we caught pikachu!" i kept pretending i was the members of team rocket who celebrated the catch of the day when suddenly she asked "so, when is ash going to rescue pikachu?".......... i got quiet for a little, after all she did have a point. sooner or later i had to pretend i was ash and rescue her. i hoped for later but she was that kind of girl that would agree to most back then as long it was'nt dangerous or had the permission, but still if she wanted something to go her way and it did'nt she would start crying. and i knew if she started crying my parents and her parents would hear it. and if they noticed her tied up and at the same time crying i would be in HUGE trouble.
"any minute now" i said. i started to pretend i was ash sneaking around the room and coming to the rescue.
when i had sneaked around a little i pretended i climbed in the window and threw an imaginary pokeball saying "GO CHARMANDER, FLAME THROWER NOW!" then went for pikachu and untied her saying "let's go" we pretended we jumped out of the window as i called back charmander and we made our escape.

after a while she started again where we left off before i pretended i was team rocket. i thought to myself "it was a lot more fun taking her hostage than walking in a circle and listening to her calling me ash all the time" and i mean all the time. for every sentences she called me ash. i figured it was time to let team rocket get a revenge and said "pikachu, wait here a little. i think i saw something and will check it out" she agreed to it and i turned over to the bandages again. this time i made a lassoo knot at one end added around her "hahahah, team rocket is back" i said as she just gave this "oh no here it goes again" look with her eyes.
i tied the bandages around so her arms got pinned to her body again, and then led her toward the ladder again and tied it one more time around her so she had the back against the ladder. once again i pretended to celebrate and she stood there tied up for a couple of minutes when she suddenly said "okey, and now ash has to come for my rescue".
"hmm. this time team rocket have a new and secret hiding place, so ash don't know where to search yet" i said. surprisingly she where okey with this. but after another few minutes she came up with a new idea for her escape. pikachu would turn sick and and now i would have to release her before it got worse.
i just let her have it her way and untied the knots, she laid down on the bed and i pretended i gave her medicines so she could recover. when she finally did she figured now she could leave, just like that. "now hold on, team rocket are evil. theye wont let you go that easy, instead theye will have to tie you up again now that you recovered" i said. i then grabbed the bandages and tied her up again the same way as last time. at first i wrapped the bandages around her while she was sitting in the bed and she asked me "then how am i going to get away?" i made her stand up against the pole of her bunk bed and tied her back toward it as well. "you just have to wait for ash to come to your rescue" i said and started to pretend that team rocket was capturing more hostages (her toys). at the same time that i was trying to figure out witch toy that would be the next victim the bedroom door suddenly opened. my brother aka. her dad came in and started "okey dinner is ready within... what the?" he got a surprised look as he stopped speaking and looked at his daughter standing there tied up and me in the middle of the floor.
i don't really know what i looked like right then, first of all i was busted in tying up my niece and had a feeling i would get a lot of trouble. second i was a little emberresed by beeing caught playing something i found a little childish. "get out we are playing a game" she said to her dad that just kept wondering what was going on. "uh... teamrocketcapturedpikachu" i said as tried to stay calm. "okey. just be done capturing pikachu within 30 minutes so we can have dinner" he said with a smile as my niece started to be annoyed by her father who kept interrupting the game "i said get out" she said with this angry voice.
my brother just started to laugh saying "okey, i leave now" as he shut the door.

phew... i'm not in any kind of trouble... i kept looking out for a toy captive and figured i would go for the same gatomon that was tied up before. i undid a little of the bounds of my niece and then tied gatomon to her body as well.
again i admired the sight of my captive with some bandages pinning her arms to the side of her body, going around her lower chest and waist with the toy pinned to her waist and tied around the bed pole.
i let her tied up for a few more minutes before i turned back to ash and once again came to her rescue.
after i untied her we pretended we blew team rocket towards the skies like they do in every episode and pretended that gatomon would become ash's new pokemon as well. yeah, i know gatomon is a digimon character and has nothing to do with pokemon. but my niece did'nt know the difference and did'nt figure what i meant when explaining it to her. so i just had to accept the newcomer and we went down for dinner.