Todd : 01 - Bound at the Beach (MMM/FFF)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Todd : 01 - Bound at the Beach (MMM/FFF)

Post by Canuck100 »

Todd's stories
01 - Bound at the Beach
Story index at the bottom

By Todd

Monday, January 12th 2004 - 04:31:07 AM

Bound at the Beach

This little episode happened to me during my Jr. year in High School. I had the hots for this chic named Mary. She was a cute blonde.

My relatives had some property near a beach. They informed me that anytime I wanted to use their place it was mine. I just had to make sure it was available and that I would clean it after I was done.

They had a full house with a second house in the back. A hammock was outside and the beach was only a 1/2 mile away. There were no houses nearby. It would be peaceful...like heaven.

Mary and I dated twice before this. Nothing extraordinary. Just movies and dinner afterward. So I asked Mary how she felt about getting way for a day or even two days.

She agreed but asked what I had in mind. So I told her about my relatives home by the beach. Mary loved to go to the beach and thought it would be neat. Typically she would go either with her family on a vacation or some of her cheerleader girl friends. She said she would have to let her parents think she was going with her girl friends..if they found out that she was going with a guy they would be insensed.

So I suggested that she invite some of her girl friends along. I told her my relatives had a second home, sort of a mother-in-law home and between the two houses we could accommodate 6-10 people easy.

MARY WAS EXCITED!

In the meantime, I called my buddy Jeff and told him what was going on. Jeff and I were on the wrestling team. He was a 165 lb. wrestler and I was in the 154 lb class. I said we needed at least one more guy and told him what I had in mind.

Jeff called Don. Mary called me and said she had three, maybe four girlfriends that would be interested; Terri, Karen and Vera. All cheerleaders and real knockouts.

We had it planned so that Mary would get together with Terri and Vera and then meet Jeff, Don and I later.

It was a nice summer Friday night. We stopped at Wendy's to get some burgers and fries and headed for our trip to the beach house about 20 miles away. Don was able to use his parents station wagon. Vera parked her car at her aunts house so Vera and Mary joined Jeff, Don and I.

We arrived around 8:00 pm-ish, put our things away and checked out the premises. The girls liked the facilities. So did Don and Jeff.

We just talked for several hours excitedly planning our weekend at the beach and figuring how much fun this would be.

At this point Jeff suggested that the fun didn't have to wait until the morning or at the beach. The girls were a little taken back and actually looked a little scared.

Jeff and I indicated that we had no sex scandals in mind. Just some clean fun. At this point I asked if any of the girls wanted to watch a video. I had brought several (this was before dvd's) and my aunt and uncle had a vcr and a tv in the other room.

They asked "what kind of movies?" Just movies, no xxx or anything like that. One of the girls, I believe it was Vera said "Ah Shucks!" when I indicated that there were no xxx movies. She was something else.

What I didn't tell them was that they were all bondage movies. Jeff and I figured this would be a great way to get them in the mood.

Jeff had some movies that he had taped from HBO. I made some popcorn and got the drinks out. And the movie started.

I sat next to Mary while Jeff and Don sat near, but not by Vera and Terri.

I don't remember the name of the movie but the part came on where the villain knocks out the damsel-in-distress. Ties her up and tapes gag her and then puts her behind a curtain. Soon the girls friends come in wondering where there friend is. Of course the villain says he has no idea while the poor damsel is helplessly B&G just a few feet away.

I looked over at Mary and told her that would be neat to tie somebody up like that while her girl friends are close by and unable to hear her.

Mary said this only happens in the movies, not in real life.

"You really think that a girl couldn't make enough noise to be heard with people so close by?"

"Wanna try it?" I asked. While Jeff and Don just laughed.

"You need stuff for that don't you."

I told Mary that I was sure that my Aunt and Uncle had something we could use (what I didn't tell her that I had brought enough ropes, tape and other goodies for all three girls)

Vera said, "Hey, I have some extra panty hose you could use."

That was one I really wasn't expecting.

Then Terri chimed in and said that she had played tie up games as a child and it was fun but never as a adult.

Don and Jeff then added that they loved bondage too and suggested a game. That we, the guys would tie up the girls and then once they got loose, they could tie us up.

Terri was the first to respond. She said she used to tie up her little sister and was tied up by her older brother. She said she found it stimulating.

Vera also said she had some bondage experience, but mostly as a teener and was eager to try it.

I looked at Mary. She agreed and said why not.

So I went into my room and pulled out my stuff. Vera came in with her panty hose and Terri had some scarves.

Don and Jeff pulled a couple of chairs over for Terri and Vera and put them back to back. I wanted Mary to myself and told her to put her hands behind her back so I could start tying her up until we decided where we would go from there.

Vera pulled out a panty hose and already gagged herself. She was really into it. Terri wasn't quite that enthusiastic.

I looked at Mary and said that everybody was having fun with this pulled her hands behind her back and started tying her hands, crisscrossed with a piece of rope.

Reluctantly, Terri sat down in the chair behind Vera. With Mary tied up I picked her up and carried her over to another room. I layed Mary down on the floor and now tied her feet together. As I looked back into the other room where the rest of the gang was, I could see Don and Jeff tying Vera and Terri back to back in their chairs.

I started to think this was easier than I had thought.

I asked Mary how she felt about all this. She responded no problem and felt confident that she could get loose easily and that I would be next. I really didn't tie her that tight or so she thought. But I wasn't through yet either.

I reached inside my bag and pulled out somemore rope and started tying around her torso, shoulders and upper arms pulling her arms in tighter.

Mary just smiled and was still confident that she could break loose easily.

When I tied Mary's hands, I had made a type of a bow figure going around each wrist and then tying in the center. I also was careful to put the rope ends away from Mary's reach. She wasn't tight, but was secure.

I then pulled out more rope and then tied Mary's thighs with the same bow formation.

"Okay, I said. Let's see you break loose so you can do me...oooops I forgot one thing."

I lulled a ballgag from my bag. Mary asked what that was. "Never seen one of these before." I asked.

Mary responded negatively. Okay, I'll show you how it works. I got behind Mary and just before installing the ballgag I told her "It's a gag...they make these in New York. Very interesting and effective device."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpppphhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Yes, very effective indeed.

Todd

scarfgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by scarfgagged »

Nice! Keep going!
My guess is that girls are meaner tiers!
If you're not gagged and blindfolded, then you're not tied up at all!!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic