The Reward For Babysitting (m/F)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Reward For Babysitting (m/F)

Post by AuntMary »

The Reward For Babysitting

Saturday, July 28th 2001 - 09:25:38 PM
The Reward for Babysitting
I was ten at the time this happened. I was babysitting my two cousins on 4 and 5 for two days. Some say that is a lot for a ten year old but my parents were gone so much when I was younger that I started to become self-sufficient and incredibly responsible. My cousins behaved great and they told their mom that they wanted me to come over again later. She said maybe and took them to their summer camp and came back for me. She told me how grateful she was that I handled the situation so well and that she wasn't nervous leaving them alone with me. Then she asked me what she could do for me. Being ten and stupid (still am to this day) I asked if I could tie her up for acouple of hours. She said okay figuring me to tie her hands for acouple of hours. Well, she was dressed in a shirt that would exposse her firm stomach whenever she stretched, tight jeans, and athletic sandals. I asked her to lay down on the floor. While I grabbed some tape from the basement and rope from the garage. I came back to find her with her hands above her head stretched out on the ground waiting. My aunt is tan and is really fit for having two kids. She is still my aunt though!!!! Well, I kneeled down beside her and tied her hands to each other palms facing outward. Then I tied her her legs together at the ankles and just below the knee cap. She was surprised how well I could tie knots. Then I asked if I could gag her she said sure and to use her pantyhose from her room. At first, she had second thoughts, but it went in after I tickled her stomach. I taped over it with the duct tape. I then taped her shoulders down to the floor. And then taped her legs to the floor. Then I pulled a feather from a stuffed bird she has in her bedroom. Why she has a stuffed bird in her bedroom I still don't know. I took the feather out to her and her eyes bugged out. She started moaning and pleading through her gag, but I couldn't hear her. I slowly slipped off her sandals to torture her more and tickled her for at least twenty minutes. Every so often she would arch her back into the air causing her shirt to reveal more of her stomach. Then I went at the stomach for at least a half hour. She was screaming through her gag. At the end I noticed she was getting hot and so was I. I grabbed a Coke from the frig and brought it out. I wasn't going to drink it though. I came closer to her with it and she moaned through the gag, and then I put the Coke can right on her stomach. She screamed, I taped the can to her stomach so it couldn't fall off. By now with all of the squirming her shirt is completely over her breasts. Well being ten and stupid I grabbed a tray of ice cubes and came back. I put some ice cubes on her chest causing her to moan in a different way. I rubbed the rest on her neck, stomach,the soles of her feet and even a little up her legs. I was tired so I layed down next to her and put my head between the Coke can and her breasts and took a nap. After I woke she was asleep I untied her and she told me to not tell anyone of this experience. Oops, guess I told.
Todd
United States

http://www.asstr.org/~canuck100/2001/july01.htm
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I'd love to.tie you up.and tickle your feet @AuntMary
AuntMary
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AuntMary »