tierofties : 01 - My sister and her friend (m/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tierofties : 01 - My sister and her friend (m/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

tierofties's stories
01 - My sister and her friend
Story index at the bottom

By tierofties

Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:33 pm

My sister and her friend

It started on Saturday.

I was up on my computer just messing around and my sister, Teena, was down stairs on the other computer. Now my sister is your typical average 12 year old, blonde hair, pretty small, today she was wearing sweat pants, and a shirt that said: how smart do you really think I am?

I am 14 years old and relatively large for my age.

Anyway, I went downstairs to get something to eat and Teena runs up the stairs, past me and grabs something too.

Me: Well excuse you (slightly sarcastic)
Teena: Well you should have moved a little faster.
Me: Maybe I should make it so you can't move at all.
Teena; Well mom and dad are out so go ahead, if you can catch me!

And with that she takes off across the house, me knowing what I have to do. So I chase her, and finally bring her down. I walk her upstairs to my room, where all the materials are stored. It was relatively easy to tie her hands behind her back and onto her waist so she couldn't move them and then her knees and ankles. I do a loose hogtie so she won't be able to get up and hop away.

And then the doorbell rings...

Teena: Well are you gonna get it?
Me: Right after this,

And I stuffed a sock in her mouth and took our dog's old collar and snapped it into place (you wouldn't think that it would be that good of a gag, but it worked relatively well.) Then I place her in the bathroom, turned on the fan and closed the door.

I hopped down the stairs and opened the door, and low and be hold, it was my sister's friend, Jaden. At this time I was practically jumping for joy, because now I would have both of them easily tied up. Jaden was slightly older than my sister, and developing a tad faster, she was a tad taller, brown, partially wavy hair, and was freaking crazy, like she is always bouncing off the walls. Today she was wearing those really short boy shorts, and a relatively tight, plain blue shirt. I had her come in and tell her Teena is in the bathroom.

Me: Hey you want me to show you a trick
Jaden: Ummmmm, ok what about Teena
Me: Oh she would want you to know about it, it's really cool.

So with that, to my utter amazement, we walked right up to my room, where everything was stored.

I told her to face the far wall, and I proceeded to tie her up, starting with her arms I tied her hands up snuggly and, of course, to her body. I then tied her elbows together snuggly enough, and around her body, both above and below her breasts (sorry anyone if this is considered offensive, she was fully clothed, and I couldn't think of another way to say it).

Jaden: So where does the trick come in
Me: You'll see soon enough.

And with that I had her lay stomach down on my bed. I proceeded to tie her ankles together, wrapping around both ankles, and then passing through the middle, cinching it off. I then tied both above and below the knee, cinching it off both times. I then stood back to admire my work; she was securely tied up, and you could tell that it was tight, but not painful, by the way the skin on both sides of the rope were bulging a little. Then she started talking, just random stuff. and I hit myself on the head, forgetting to gag her. I told her to not go any where and I ran down to the clothes hamper, and grabbed two dirty socks, they were on the top and i ran back upstairs shoved both of them in her mouth, with a little...

Finish later, I have some work to finish. :(

-------------------------------
Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:43 pm

My sister and her friend continued

... mmphing coming from her. I then took a long ace bandage and wrapped it around her head until I could no more. You couldn't hear her at all. Finally I took one last piece of rope and attached her feet to her elbows effectively hogtienng her. She was mmphing and trying to move, but she couldn't at all. I then took her into Teena's room, took off her shoes and tickled her. She was screaming into the gag, but all that was coming out was MMMMMPHHHHH

After ten minutes of that, I went and got my sister, who was still in the bathroom, red and sweaty, but still tied up, just as I left her. I took a light fabric bag and put it over her head, and brought her into her own room, after I did that, I blindfolded Jaden, and then left both of them there.

Me: well good luck getting out, as both mmphhed. This was around noon And I checked on them every hour tickling both of them, before leaving. Finally, around 8 o clock, I undid both of their hogties and tied them to opposite sides of the bed

Me: okay guys, I'm gonna ungag you, do you promise not to scream (both nodded)

So now both were un gagged but still blind folded and tied to opposite sides of the bed.

Me: Have a good nights sleep.

And with that I lef them for the night.

When I woke up the next morning, both were still there, and so I untied them from the bed posts, and told them to untie eachother. At around 7 o clock pm, both got their hands undone and so that ends the story. After this adventure, Jaden asked me what the trick was that I was going to show her:

Me; Well, the trick was that you let me tie you up for more than a day without you getting out!!

Post comments if you want more, goodbye for now.