tierofties : 02 - My sister's friend... (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

tierofties : 02 - My sister's friend... (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

tierofties's stories
02 - My sister's friend...
Story index at the bottom

By tierofties

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:47 pm

My sister's friend...

I was walking home from school one day, and I came across my sister's friend's house. I thought this would be a great opportunity to have some fun, seems how my sister wasn't with me at the time. I quickly formulated the plan and went to her house and knocked on the door.

Jaden answered the door, she's your regular 12 year old, but much hotter than that. She was wearing relatively tight clothes, enough to see form, but nothing else.

Jaden: "Yes?"

me: "My sister called me and wanted to know if I would pick you up and bring you over to our house, she'll be home in about two hours" (thinking to myself what a lie, in reality, she would be home in about seven hours and my parents weren't gonna be home till the morning)

Jaden: "ok hold on one second".

And with that she slammed the door and ran up her stairs.
After about fifteen minutes we were off to my sister's and my house.

When we got in she ran up to my sister's room to wait for my sister, I was already starting to formulate plans, I slowly walked up to my room to do some "homework." I set everything out nice and tidy, reallly long, one, (ohh, 100 ft) upper center, longer, two, (12-16 ft) to the upper left, shorter, two, (11 ft and below) to the upper right, handcuffs, three, in the center, different gags, bottom left, and tape bottom right. I then called Jaden in:

me: "JADEN could you help me with this math problem"

In reality she couldn't help me at all seems how i'm 14 in geometry and she's in eighth grade.

I hear the door open and close to my sister's room and i stand right behind my door waiting for it to open.

Jaden flings the door open and her eyes widen at the sight of what is out. Before she is out of shock, i grab her one hand holding down her hands, one around her mouth, and we fall to the ground. A small struggle ensues, but i get the upper hand and force both of her hands behind her back. Because my room is so small, I grab one pair of handcuffs and click them on. Meanwhile she is screaming.

me: "you can keep screaming, and i gag you, or stop screaming and the gag will be a little less harsh".

With that Jaden sticks her tongue out at me. I make a little laugh, and then take off her shoes and socks, and grab the elastic bandage.

Jaden: "What are you do.........."

Her screaming words were stifled by me shoving both of her socks in her mouth and started wrapping the elastic bandage around it. This was a little difficult because she was wriggling pretty hard. I then took the duct tape and put to small pieces on both sides of her cheeks, just to keep the bandage in place.

me: "Happy?" I say sarcastically

jaden; "mmpmphhhhhhhh". It was hardly audible, i loved it.

I then proceeded to keep tying her up. I first placed handcuffs on her feet too. This slowed the struggling process by a whole lot. I then took both of her elbows and tied them about 2 inches from eachother. This probably hurt a little by the way she started to struggle, but i knew that she was a gymnast/ swimmer, so she is very flexible. This whole time she was struggling pretty hard.

me: "hmmmmm what next?"

Jaden: "Mmmmmphnmmmmmphhmshmpppph"

With her tied down pretty well, i went to get something to eat. This took me about ten minutes. Oh and by the way, i kept the handcuff keys on me so she was pretty much out of it.

After i came back, i could see that Jaden had clearly struggled by how red she was. I then took the third pair of handcuffs and clipped them to just below her knee caps, pretty much immobilizing her. I then had a brilliant idea. I took a thin cloth bag (nothing heavy, she could still breathe) and put it over her head, this got some protesting, but it was quickly stifled by the surprise of being lifted up and put into my sister's room. Then i walked back to my room and took along the one long rope and the one longest rope i had left.

I walked back in and took off the cloth bag, man she looked hot,

I took the longer rope and i tied it through the handcuffs and around the waist so she couldn't move her hands. I then took the longest rope and tied her elbows below and above her breasts, totally immobilizing her arms.

I then proceeded to tickle her feet. I tickled her ( feet and sides) for about thirty minutes

By this time it had only been an hour.

I spanked her a little (we're friends its a joke) blindfolded her, and sat there watching her struggle. I did this for about two hours. I then took off her feet cuffs and elbows along with knees and told her to lay down on the bed.

She did so and i then turned her upside down and so her feet were at the headboard and i then tied her feet to the head board, so she was half spread eagle upside down. I then lifted up her shirt, not far because with all the rope you couldn't but just enough so i could tickle her sides, she squirmed pretty well and it was pretty cool.

After that i untied everything but her hands ( still attached to her waist ) and had her lie down on the floor. I tied her elbows along with around the chest, above and below the knees, and her big toes,

Then i hogtied her really tight, like from her ankles to the elbow rope.

me: "Can i take off your gag without you screaming?"

She nodded.

I took off the gag.

jaden: "What the hell?"

me: "Well aren't you having fun?"

jaden: "Well yes... but it was really surprising".

me: "Are you hungry?" (it was now around 6 30)

Jaden: "yeah"

me: "ok I'll be right back"

I went and made some dinner and fed it to her.

me: "Well my sister should be home at about ten, what should we do until then?"

jaden: "Hmmmm, how about letting me free?"

me: "No no.... i have an idea" and with that i went and tickled her.

After about an hour, Jaden said "ok i really need to go to the bathroom"

I totally untied her and recuffed her hands in front , and tied them at the elbows too. After getting into the bathroom, i also handcuffed her feet together with both pairs of hand cuffs.

me: "I'll be back in twenty minutes that should give you enough time"

After twenty minutes, i went back in to find her sitting on the floor waiting for me. I took her into my sister's room

me: "ok change into my sister's bikini"

jaden: "What?"

me: "Fine i guess, I'll do a really tight hogtie for the rest of the time"

jaden: "ok fine fine"

We took the bikini and she went back into the bathroom, this time totally free.

me: "Five minutes"

After five minutes i went in to find her again just waiting for me.

The first thing i did was cross her hands behind her and tie them together, then the elbows around the chest, and then i crossed her legs and tied them together. Finally i finished off by hogtieing her so that her face and front of the body was up. The only way this works is if you have the feet crossed, because it keeps the whole body up. I then tickled her, and she started laughing really hard.

After twenty minutes i regagged her but this time it was with my socks (with a tad disapproval by her) and left her facing up.

By this time it was about seven, and so i decided i was gonna have some fun.

I blindfolded Jaden and brought her into my room, where i undid the hogtie and placed her in my chair. I then did an almost sitting hogtie so her legs were pretty spread apart and her chest was tied to the back of the chair.

I then went and got some ice cubes.

Because she couldn't see, she didn't know what was going on, but right when i popped that first ice cube down the side of the bikini bottom, she started wiggling to beat the band. After a few more minutes of this torture, and a lot of ice cubes, it looked like she had been in the bath tub.

It was really funny but i decided to stop. I took the blindfold off and she just gave me this glare. Because she was so well tied up, i left her like that until about 930 and i did play with her some more.

At 930 i finally let her go from the chair.

I took the gag out and we both laughed for a long time, even though she still was tied up. I then hoisted her up onto my bed and tickled her a little more, and then, finally i untied her but her hands. I walked her into the bathroom and got her clothes for her.

me: "You have fifteen minutes"

I undid the rope.

After five minutes she opened the door, and came out, we talked, and she said she had a lot of fun, and kissed me on the cheek.

me: "Be careful, i might have to tie you up again".

We both laughed and then she went home.

At 1000 my sister got in, and by that time i was all cleaned up, she didn't know what happened. I was happy with what happened, and truly this was my best "tie up experience" that ever happened, even though it never happened at all, until next time.

Tier of ties :)