lcbobapple : 01 - Kidnapped Camp out (mm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

lcbobapple : 01 - Kidnapped Camp out (mm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

lcbobapple's stories
01 - Kidnapped Camp out
Story index at the bottom

By lcbobapple

Sunday, December 11th 2005 - 11:17:57 PM

Kidnapped Camp out

I started to teach at a small Midwest town when I was nly 20 years old. I got very close to some of the kids since my students were only four or five years younger than me. I had always enjoyed doing an escape act in college where I would let anybody try and tie me up with 100 feet of rope. From that we had various tie-up games called commando where there was a lot of run chase be scared and tied up. (much like some of the great game stories that have been written.

I also coached football and baseball and made making the baseball squad a major achievement. We would normally have about 40 try out and only 18 could make it. I held a camp out and feed for those who made the squad at a local park about ten miles from town and very remote.
Since I was responsible for everyone, I told everyone to stay within the park and be ready for the supper in about an hour.

When the hamburgers were ready everybody gathered but we were short two of the guys. They were named Dan and David and were two of the better athletes. There was a shallow river around through the park and I hoped they had not gotten into any trouble.

I told everyone to go ahead and eat and would find them. I called their names and got no answer so I headed to the remote part of the park. hen I got back to outskirts of the park I saw two strange cars parked in the back. Thinking the worst, I looked all over to ee whose cars they might be. No one was in the area and now I'm getting concerned.

I snuck over to one of the cars and checked out the front seat and no one was around and no clue to whom it belonged. Just glancing in the back seat I thought I saw a shadow back there(it was dark by now). I got closer and looked closer and there was David tied and gagged in the back seat.
I whispered to him "what is going on?" I could barely make out his gagged reply.....like you didnt know. As my mind sorted out his reply I glanced in the other car and there was Dan tied and gagged just like Dave.

I opened the door and started to untie Dave but it was a good hog tie and I knew it was going to take a while. I told dave that I had no idea what the hell was going on and I am now scared big time myself.

Just then two big guys jumped me and started to tie my hands behind my back. I was just average in strength but my adrenalin kicked and I started to throw them into each other and against the side of the car.

At that time they both broke out in hysterical laughter. It was two guys who had previously on the team and they decided to rade the camp out and take them all away one at a time until I would get hysterical about where they all were. They were old enough that the guys they tied up did not know them and were scared that they were really being kidnapped. After that experience everybody at the camp out kept pretty close to the campfire for the rest of the night. Had great times with the guys and have a lot of stories about ESP (look it up if you dont know the word) and precognition. These stories dont fit here but e-mail me if you are interested and I will tell you some of the stories, they are all true and scary as hell.

lcbobapple
lcboy@iowatelecom.net
usa