Gagged Lad : 01 - Who's babysitting who? (f/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gagged Lad : 01 - Who's babysitting who? (f/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gagged Lad's stories
01 - Who's babysitting who?
Story index at the bottom

By Gagged Lad

Sunday, December 11th 2005 - 09:08:55 PM

Who's babysitting who?

This happened when I was about 16. I was asked to look after a mate's younger sister while he was out for the night with his parents. Kate was a young blonde, 4 years younger than me.

I'd received strict instructions from her mother that she had to get ready for bed at 10pm. 10pm came so I told her that it was bed time, to which she replied.

"No I'm not going to bed yet there's stuff on TV"

So I said, "but its 10 o'clock, your mum says you have to go to bed"

"Aw please can't I stay up? PLEASE?" she said.

"Nope, you have to go to bed, otherwise your parents won't be very pleased with me." I replied.

"But they won't be back till about 2 or 3 in the morning" she argued.

"You're not staying up that late" I said.

"Fine" she replied and stormed out of the room.

That was the end of it. or so I thought.

10 minutes later she was back downstairs wearing a pair of white pyjamas and a white dressing gown.

"I'm just getting some water to take to bed in case I get thirsty." She said making her way through to the kitchen.

There was some strange banging and rustling goin on in there. I could hear cupboards opening and closing. I lifted my head and thought about going to see what she was up to, but decided I couldn't be bothered and put my head back down into a cushion. I was lying on my stomach on the couch.

I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. It'd been quite a long day. The next thing I new, Kate was sat on top of me wrapping my arms together with silver ductape!

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"Shut up!" she answered and before I could even think about it she had wrapped my ankles together too. She moved on to my knees and my chest.

"Kate let me out now! This isn't funny!" I shouted.

"Oh I think it's hilarious!" she said. And with that she got off me, and started swiveling me around so that I was sat up on the couch.

"Kate what are you doing?" I said "Let me out now! I'll tell your MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHHHH" I felt a soft damp hand clamp tightly over my mouth as she sat on the couch and pulled me so that my back was leaning against her chest.

"Your not telling anyone anything. Now we're gonna sit here and watch tv for a while."

I couldn't believe this was happening. There I was all trussed up and being hand gagged by a girl who I was supposed to be in charge of who is four years younger than me.

I managed to get out a muffled "Kate let me go."

"Hmmm you can still talk too well." she said.

I started to lick her hand to try and get it off my mouth.

There was a box of tissues on the the coffee table in front of us. She reached out and grabbed a handful. Her thumb and finger then clamped my nostrils shut as she lifted her hand from my mouth. I opened it up gasping for air.

As I did that she let out a mischievous giggle as she stuffed the ball of tissue paper into my mouth. It dried my mouth out instantly and stuck to the sides. She moved her hands away for a second and I took the opportunity to attempt to push the paper out of my mouth with my tongue.

I heard that familier ripping sound as she pulled a piece of tape from the roll. She tipped me down so that I was lying across her lap. She let out another girly giggle.

I was staring at her grinning face as her hands moved towards my mouth with a piece of tape between them. I experienced such a feeling of helplessness as I felt the bit of paper I'd managed to struggle out of my mouth slide back in with ease as the the tape formed a seal around my lips.

"There. Baby can't talk at all now can he!" she teased. I let out another "MMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!!!"

I spent the rest of the night sat leaning against her chest gagged extremely effectively with her hand over the tape which was sticking my lips shut and keeping the tissue in my mouth which was stopping my tongue from moving.

She'd poke or tickle me now and again in between flicking through the TV channels, and I'd let out an "MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!"

She'd usually laugh and let out a comment like: "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to speak with your mouth full?" or "Weren't you ever told to open you mouth when you speak?"

She laughed and teased, "haha who's babysitting who now then?"

Eventually I started drifting off again. I was surprisingly comfortable and felt incredibly safe and warm. When I woke up, the clock in front of me said 1:30 am. I'd been in this situation for nearly 3 hours! I felt that Kate's hand was only loosely over my mouth now. She'd fallen asleep!

I wriggled around and MMMMPPPHHHed madly. She woke up.

"Oh I must have fallen asleep. What time is it? 1:30! I'd better untie you!" She did. Slowly! Leaving the gag till last. I made her swear never to tell anyone about the incident otherwise I'd tell her parents she didn't go to bed, but a few weeks later she passed me in the corridor at school with her friends. They all giggled and MMMPPPHHed at me. She must have told them.

The next time I "babysat" Kate was quite interesting too. But I'll save that for later.

Gagged Lad
UK