Bakersdozen : Stories (mmm/mmm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bakersdozen : Stories (mmm/mmm)

Post by Jason Toddman »

Another early writer who was active for only a short time was Bakersdozen. His stoy chapters were pretty short, so I am posting entire stories at a time rather than individual chapters as even those are not all that long but still quite enjoyable. Here is the first one he posted at the old site.

Zac's Tie-Up

Post by bakersdozen » Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi, I’m Baker, and this is my first story here on the board. Just to give you a quick picture of me, I’m21 years old, I’m pretty short (about 5’5”), I’ve got blond hair that’s a little long. I’mfairly well built. I try to work out from time to time and keep in pretty good shape. So, this is a story of mine from a couple of years back.

I was around 15 and starting the ninth grade. This story involved me, Tom, and Zac, two of my best friends from my years in school. Tom was about 5’9, and he was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt, and size 11 Nikes. I was wearing cargo shorts, a white t-shirt and I had about size 8 bare feet. Zac was around 5’10, and he was wearing basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and socks. Tom and Zac were both spending the night at my house on a Friday night after we got out of practice. We were all three part of the high school marching band. After several hours of working in band practice, we went to my house. All of us were pretty tired, but we still had plenty of energy for a few tying games.

So after we got back, Tom and I immediately went to take showers. We got cleaned up and into our sleeping clothes. Then we went back to my room to play video games while we were waiting on Zac to get out of the shower. I usually share my room with Ian, but he wasn’t home for this weekend. Tom and I were playing video games, when I suddenly popped out the idea that we should jump Zac when he came back into the room. I suggested that we grab him and then tie him up, which would lead to another of our TUGs. Tom agreed, so we grabbed some duct tape and rope and got ready.

After he got out of the shower, Zac walked back into my room wearing just his boxers. Tom and I both got up and walked over to Zac. He was eying us suspiciously, but he never saw it coming until it was too late. Tom and I rushed at him and tackled him to the floor. Tom sat on his back and pinned Zac to the floor which gave me the chance to tape his arms behind his back. I then grabbed his bare legs and tapped them together at the ankles and knees very tightly. We then sat Zac up and taped his arms to his chest, keeping him from moving any. I ran to grab Zac’s dirty socks he had just changed out of and stuffed them in his mouth. I grabbed the duct tape and we wrapped several layers of tape all the way around his head. He mmphed quietly into his gag, unable to talk.

Sitting back to take in our accomplishment, Zac gave us both an angry stare. He mmphed loudly behind his gag, mad about his current situation. Tom and I decided that some torture was in order. I put my feet under Zac’s nose and forced him to smell them for some time, while Tom grabbed Zac’s immobile feet and began to tickle his. Zac tried not to laugh, but he was fairly ticklish on his feet and he was soon bursting out laughing. I finally took my feet away from his face, but I figured he should still have to smell something, so I grabbed one of my dirtiest pair of sneakers that I could find and I placed it over his nose. I tied the laces behind his head in order to make sure that he couldn’t shake it loose.

At the time, we were all young and our tortures weren’t usually long or very interesting. The short tickling session and the shoe was all that we did during the TUG. Finished with our torture session, Tom and I prepared to go to sleep and got Zac ready for bed as well. We removed his gag for a moment, giving him a large glass of water to drink. Tom and I planned to make him drink it all and not let him pee until the morning, hoping he’d pee his underpants for our enjoyment. After we replaced his gag, I informed Zac of our plan and he furiously mmphed at me, giving me an evil stare. But I could already tell that he needed the bathroom and would probably piss before the morning came. I dragged Zac to the middle of the floor to sleep, and Tom and I took the two beds. I quickly drifted off to sleep, thinking of what I could do to Zac in the morning.

Of course I should have seen it coming, but when I woke up the next morning, I was unable to move. In the night while I was sleeping, someone had taken some rope and tied my hands and feet together, then finished it with a tight hogtie. I had what tasted like a dirty sock stuffed in my mouth behind several layers of duct tape. The other sneaker of the one I put over Zac’s nose was tied to my face, forcing me to inhale the nasty smell. I tried to pull on my bonds hard, but they didn’t give. I had been tied up very well and I wasn’t going anywhere.

I looked around trying to see who it was that had captured me. I saw Zac still tied up on the floor, his boxers wet with pee. Even though Tom had jumped me as well, I still had to laugh at Zac’s predicament. I tried to call Zac, but I could only mmph quietly from behind my gag. Zac heard me though, and he finally woke up. He looked up at me from the floor and started laughing at me. I guess he thought it was only fair. He wasn’t too amused about being forced to pee himself though.

I decided that me and Zac needed to work together if we wanted to get out of this situation. I began rocking back and forth, finally rolling off the bed and landing on the floor with a thud. Zac knew what I was trying to do and we both began trying to squirm our way towards each other. We got up back to back and tried to work at each other’s bonds. Zac’s hands were wrapped up in tape, making it really difficult for him to work on any of my knots. I was finally able to make a little tear in the duct tape on his hands. After I made the first tear, Zac forced his hands apart and the tape tore off. With his hands free he was able to tear the rest of the tape off quickly.

I rolled over onto my side and mmphed at Zac as he stood up free. I motioned my hands to him, wanting him to untie me. He reached down and took off my gag, but then he told me that he was going to keep me tied up because of the night before. He said he was going to get Tom. I told him to let me help, but Zac stuffed the sock back in my mouth and put fresh tape over my mouth. He changed into a clean pair of boxers and put on a pair of shorts before walking out of the room to go get Tom. I angrily rolled back onto my stomach and waited for Zac to come back.

I heard some noises from down the hall where I guessed Zac had caught up to Tom and was wrestling with him. I finally heard it all stop and someone was walking back to the room. I was surprised a moment later when Zac walked back into the room, with his hands tied behind his back. I rolled my eyes angrily, silently cursing Zac for being so stupid. But here we were again, in the same situation as we were ten minutes before, only Tom was going to carefully prevent our escape this time.

Tom first pulled Zac’s shorts off, stripping him to his boxers once again before he finished tying him up. Tom then covered Zac’s hands with duct tape, preventing him from using his hands at all. Then he tied Zac’s wrists together tightly with rope. The he moved down to Zac’s feet where he tightly bound his ankles with duct tape. The he tied Zac’s big toes together with a small piece of rope and finished with a tight hogtie, completely immobilizing Zac. He then dragged Zac over to Ian’s bed and, using a rope he tied to Zac’s hands, he leashed him to my brother’s bed. Tom then removed my gag and told me that I should have never tried to help Zac escape. I tried to protest that Zac left me tied up, but Tom insisted that I still aided in his escape and I was going to be punished. My bonds were retied like Zac’s, very tight and my hands were covered in duct tape so I couldn’t use them. My big toes were tied together and then I was leashed to my own bed so that I couldn’t get over to Zac.

Zac and I both protested to our current predicament, angrily cursing Tom. He then told us that we needed to shut up and grabbed the duct tape. First he moved over to me. He took a pair of socks that one of us had worn at practice last night and shoved them in my mouth and sealed it with duct tape. Then he grabbed Zac’s soiled boxers and stuffed them into Zac’s mouth. Zac tried to spit them out, but Tom quickly sealed them with duct tape. Then he covered our eyes with duct tape, and then left us to sit in our new situation for a while.

Tom returned a few hours later. He had been hanging out with Bennett and Crash, who were still at home this weekend. Several of my other siblings were either spending the night with friends or the younger ones were with the grandparents. My parents managed every once in a while to get everyone sent to someone else’s house, and they got to enjoy a weekend away. Anyway, Tom told my brothers that Zac and I were still sleeping and that we wouldn’t want to be woken up. My brothers didn’t know any better, so they agreed with him and we were left tied up looking at each other for over two hours. Tom then came back to my room, checking on us.

He walked over to Zac and said that he felt sorry for doing what we did to him the night before. He said that it was mostly my idea, and that he would release Zac if they made peace and turned against me. Zac quickly agreed, dying to get out of his bonds and to get dressed again. Tom unleashed him, and then pulled off all of the ropes and duct tape that was currently covering Zac. Then Zac got dressed and they turned their attention to me. I angrily glared at Tom and Zac for their teaming up against me, but then I noticed how they were looking at me and I started to get scared. They walked over to me and untied me as well, but they kept a strong grip on me. I was then directed to lie down on my bed. My hands were pulled up above my head and legs stretched as well and they were all tied to the bedposts. I was tied spreadeagle to my bed, face up, and unable to move far in any direction.

Being held mostly still, Tom and Zac were free to exact any torture they wanted to. The both grabbed one foot each and began to tickle my exposed feet. I struggled intensely against my bonds, but there was no point. I was not going to be able to escape. I lay there and continued to be tortured, screaming through my gag for them to stop. Finally, after nearly 30 minutes of endless tickling, they gave me a break. I looked at them pleadingly to let me go, but neither of them appeared to like that idea. It was still early Saturday afternoon, and Zac and Tom would not have to leave for several more hours, at least until closer to dinner time that night.

They took out my gag next, removing the nasty used socks. I begged to be released, tired of being tied up. But they both ignored my pleas and found another fresh pair of dirty socks to renew the disgusting taste in my mouth. Knowing that I was beat, I willingly opened my mouth and allowed them to shove the socks in my mouth, following it with a layer of duct tape. I rolled my eyes, frustrated with my friends and hating my situation. I always wanted to be the one who tied my friends, but generally because of my much smaller size, I always ended up being the one bound in most of our TUGs. I just settled down to ride out the rest of my bondage and just wait for an opportunity to escape.

Tom and Zac then sat down in my floor and began playing some board game for a couple of hours. They would occasionally reach up to give me a quick rub on the bottom of my foot, causing me to spaz out being so ticklish. For a few more hours, until about 3 in the afternoon, I remained tied to my bed, hating my friends at the time. Finally, they told me that they were prepared to let me go. They got up and put away their game and came back to my bed. They looked down at me, so vulnerable, and gave me another long tickling session before finally untying my bonds. I stretched my arms, glad to finally be freed. I punched Zac for betraying me like he did, but in the end we were all still ok with one another. We went out into the house and played video games for a while, before Zac and Tom had to be picked up to go home.

We enjoyed a nice night of bondage, and there are many more to come.
Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

Captured by the Freshmen

Postby bakersdozen » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:28 pm

This story is a while after my last story, involving me, my bother Ian, and one of his friends. The triplets, of course, are all really close, but Bennett and Crash have always slept together and Ian and I have always shared a room, and Ian has always been the brother closest to me. First let me explain how all of this started.

In this story, I was about 16 and a junior in high school. Ian was a freshman that year. I had my license and one Friday after school Ian and I were planning on hanging out for the afternoon. Ian and I dropped off the other triplets then headed to the movie theater. While we were there, Ian saw a friend of his, Jacob, from school. I knew the guy but I had never hung out with him. Ian wanted him to come to the movies too, so we invited him along. After the movie was over, we went out to get a bite to eat, and then Ian begged me to let us hang out with Jacob. We didn’t need to be home at any specific time, so we went over to Jacob’s house for video games and TV for a while. I was not really into it since I didn’t know the kid, but I had no clue that another TUG was about to start.

So anyway, there was me (16, blond hair, 5’7”, wearing basketball shorts, a t-shirt, a pair of nike shox, and a low pair of white socks), Ian (14, brown hair, 5’9”, wearing jeans, a polo, black socks, and a pair of Adidas basketball shoes), and Jacob (14, 6’0”, wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and he had shed his flip flops as soon as we got there so he was barefoot). So I was sitting there watching TV, only somewhat involved in Ian and Jacob’s conversation. I was kind of bored being there, but Ian was having fun, and I didn’t mind it too much, so it was ok. They had been whispering for a while and giggling a little and then they ran upstairs, but I didn’t really pay attention. Looking back, I guess that I should have seen it coming, but I had no clue that my brother or any of his friends were into tying.

I didn’t even hear Ian and Jacob sneaking up behind me. All of a sudden, Jacob leaped over the back of the couch and tackled me to the floor. I was extremely surprised, but wasted no time fighting back. I struggled hard against Jacob, but he was a lot bigger than me, even though he was two years younger. He pulled my arms behind my back and held them extremely tightly; he was very strong. Ian brought over a length of rope and tightly bound my arms together. He then pulled my elbows together with more rope. After my upper body was immobilized, they moved to my feet. I tried kicking my feet making as much trouble for them as possible, but it was useless. Jacob sat on my legs while Ian immobilized my legs with more rope. He bound my ankles and knees together, and then they hogtied me very tightly with a small rope between my legs and arms.

They finally sat back to admire their work and I had a moment to think about what happened. I started flipping out and demanded that Ian untie me. I was a little surprised to be tied by two freshmen, one of them being my brother, but at the same time I kind of liked what was happening. I guess I didn’t really want to be tied up by my stupid little brother, so I played up resisting against them as much as I could.

I struggled against my bonds and started to mouth off to my brother. He gave Jacob a look and then eyed my shoes, held up perfectly in front of them in the air, unable to move anywhere. He grabbed both of my Nikes and pulled them off, and then removed my socks, exposing my bare feet. He took my socks, which were pretty dirty (I was still one of those kids who didn’t change my socks for a few days at a time), and held them in front of my mouth. I clamped my mouth shut, but Ian told me that if I didn’t open my mouth it’d be even worse for me. I glared at him, but I didn’t open my mouth. Jacob held my nose closed and I tried to hold my breath, but of course that didn’t work out too well.

I had to breathe soon enough and Ian took the chance to shove the socks into my mouth. He sealed it in with several layers of duct tape. I tested it, and there was no way those disgusting socks were coming out of my mouth. Then Ian grabbed one of my shoes that he had just put down and placed it on the front of my face, forcing me to smell my own shoe. They tied my shoelaces behind my head and then reinforced it with duct tape, making it impossible for me to remove it from my face.

I started to get really mad about what was happening. Ian and Jacob, two freshmen, had a junior at their mercy, and they were not about to let this moment go to waste.

They each took grabbed one of my legs and began to vigorously tickle my exposed feet. I’m extremely ticklish, so I started to freak out. I jumped around in my bonds and started yelling behind my gag. They continued on and off for nearly an hour. They finally got bored of tickling me, so they decided to find a different way to torture me.

Jacob ran into the kitchen and came back with a tray of ice cubes. I struggled a lot when I saw him coming back, but there was no way to stop them. Then they pulled up my waistband and shoved the entire tray of ice down my boxer briefs. Ian ripped the shoe off of my face and they rolled me onto my side and pulled my shirt above my head, exposing my chest and stomach. Then two clips were clamped onto my nipples, it hurt so much. Next they pulled out two markers which they used to write with all across my body and face.

They dragged me over to the floor in front of the couch and blindfolded me with a few strips of duct tape. Then they sat down and started watching TV. Ian kicked off his shoes and then started rubbing his black socked feet all over my face, forcing me to inhale the nasty scent. Jacob sat a little further down the couch, positioned at my crotch so that he could give me light, playful kicks in my crotch every few minutes, just hard enough so that it didn’t hurt me. I heard a camera click a few times, and I knew that they were taking pictures to use against me. They wanted to keep them to use as blackmail against me, figuring that I’d do anything to make sure that they didn’t get out, and they were right. I wouldn’t want anyone to see pictures of me tied up like this, especially at their mercy.

I had been slightly enjoying this, but now I was getting furious that two stupid freshmen (no offense meant to any freshmen reading this) had managed to overpower and outsmart me who was two years older than them. I was quite ready to be out of their control. I started moving in my bonds as much as I could and I tried screaming through the socks shoved in my mouth. Ian got the message that I wanted out. He had one more surprise for me in store, however.

He called my mother and told her that he had met up with one of his friends at the movies and he wanted to spend the night. Of course she agreed, but since Jacob’s parents weren’t home, she told Ian that she wanted an older person there keeping tabs on them, so she told him to ask me to stay with them. Ian looked at me, grinning, and asked if I’d mind staying the night with him since mom wanted me to. I tried yelling into my gag, but Ian simply ignored my protests. Ian returned to the call and told my mom not to worry, that Jacob and I had hit it off real well and that I would love to stay with my brother and new friend for the weekend.

I screamed at my brother angrily, but then he stroked my face with his nasty foot, pretending to comfort me. He told me that everything was going to be fine, and that he and Jacob would take great care of me. Jacob gave me another playful tap on the crotch and assured me that Ian was right. We were going to have so much fun.

So Jacob and Ian left me lying there blindfolded and tied for a couple of hours. I struggled and tried to roll away from them every once in a while, but Ian was always stuck out his foot to stop me and roll me back to them. Since I was blindfolded, they surprised me every so often with a moment of tickling, causing me to spaz out while they sat there laughing at me.

Eventually, I just tried to relax in my bonds, or at least as much as I could while having Ian’s sweaty black socked feet rubbed all over my face, receiving little kicks my crotch every so often, and being tickled at random moments throughout the movie. I knew that there was nothing that I could do, so I just lay there and tried to accept it, but I was still quite angry about being Ian and Jacob’s prisoner for the night.

Finally their movie was over and Ian and Jacob started to untie me. They removed the clips from my nipples and pulled the blindfold and my shoe off of my face. They pulled the duct tape off of my mouth and I was finally able to spit out my nasty socks. As soon as they removed my gag, I started thanking them for letting me go, but Ian and Jacob looked at each other and just laughed. Of course, I should have figured that they weren’t going to let me go, most of the night was left.

Ian released the tight hogtie and I was finally able to stretch a little bit. Then Jacob untied my legs and walked me into the kitchen. He grabbed one piece of cold pizza that he fed to me and then gave me a little water to drink. They sat me in a kitchen chair and then left me sitting there while they ate their fill of food. One slice of pizza was not all that much, and I was starving. I asked them if I could have any more and Ian said that if I behaved myself I would be treated well. He said that I should cooperate with anything they said and as long as I did everything they wanted then they would be nice. But if I tried anything, it would make matters even worse for me. And he also pointed out that I was outnumbered and outmatched by both of them, so there was no point in resisting. I knew he was right, but I was still waiting for an opportunity to get away.

Jacob ran upstairs to prepare something for me, leaving me down with my brother. I knew I didn’t have much time until Jacob would return, so the second my brother turned his back I stood up and made a dash for the door. I started looking for a room I could barricade myself in, but I didn’t get far before Jacob saw me on his way back downstairs. He ran across the room really quickly and tackled me to the floor. I cursed him, and myself for being so stupid, and I hung my head since I knew that I was screwed for the night now.

Jacob called Ian for help and they made sure that I wasn’t going to escape again. They retied my legs together. Jacob gave me a slightly harder slap to the crotch for attempting to escape and told me that much more punishment would be in store. Jacob picked me up off the floor and threw me over his shoulder to carry me upstairs. I was taken into his older brother’s room and put down on the floor. Jacob untied my arms and legs and told me to strip down to my underwear. I told him he was crazy, but he said that my clothes would come off the easy way or the hard way, and it would go a lot better for me if I complied.
I figured he was right, so I pulled off my t-shirt and my basketball shorts and stood stupidly looking up at Jacob wearing my dark blue boxer briefs. He told me to lie on the bed and put my arms above my head. He tied a rope from each hand and tightly bound them both to the bedposts above me. Then my legs were tied tightly to the bottom of the bed. It was one of the tightest spreadeagle ties I had ever been in and I couldn’t move the slightest bit. I asked him what was going to happen to me and he said that I’d just have to wait and see.

I found out that Jacob played JV baseball at our school, and he pulled out some dirty baseball socks that he never washed. Ian pulled off his dirty black socks and I let him stuff them in my mouth, because I was tired of fighting back against them, knowing that it was useless to fight. Then Jacob used his dirty baseball socks and cleave gagged me extremely tightly, securing Ian’s socks in my mouth. Then Ian went to the closet and pulled out an old pair of Jacob’s shoes to put over my nose. They tied the laces behind my head and secured that with duct tape too. Ian had been sure to find the smelliest shoes he could, and they smelled even worse than my shoes had. Finally, Jacob grabbed another long sock and tied it around my eyes, effectively blindfolding me.

So there I was, tied up in some guy’s bedroom, at the mercy of my younger brother and his friend. I was tied spreadeagle on the bed, sucking my brother’s disgusting socks, smelling a shoe, and blindfolded with dirty baseball socks. Ian and Jacob told me that they’d be back in the morning, and not to go anywhere. On the way out, they each gave me a hard slap on the crotch, and then I was left to fall asleep wondering what would happen in the morning.

In the morning I woke up to someone slowly stroking my foot. I didn’t notice it at first, but all of a sudden I was fully awake and I realized that Ian or Jacob one was trying to get a reaction. I jolted around, trying to get my extremely ticklish feet away from whoever was at the foot of the bed. I heard them laughing at me, having achieved the result they wanted. My blindfold was ripped off and bright light hit my eyes. It had to be late morning or early afternoon Saturday.

Jacob and Ian had both changed clothes this morning (Ian was wearing a t-shirt and cargo shorts, with another pair of black socks and his adidas basketball shoes; Jacob had on a pair of basketball shorts and a black t-shirt and wearing tall white socks and a pair of green nikes). I, of course, was still wearing only my tight dark blue boxer briefs. They looked hot and sweaty, and I guessed they had been out running or playing basketball or something like that. I’m pretty sure they had gone out just to get their shoes and socks smelling disgusting to use against me. They stood there looking at me and whispered about what to do with me next.

They untied me from the bed and stood me up. They pulled the shoe off of my face and told me that they were doing one last tie and not to attempt to get away. I reluctantly complied, hoping that we’d be done soon if I was good. I stood there while they tied me up once again. They forced me to stand straight up with my legs exactly together and my arms right by my sides. Then they began to mummify me in duct tape, wrapping me in silver from my shoulders all the way down to my ankles. They were sure to tie everything extremely tightly so that I wouldn’t be able to get out of it. I stood there and took it, knowing I had no choice either way. After I was completely wrapped, Jacob untied the sock around my mouth and I spit out Ian’s old socks. I was finally able to talk again.

I asked Ian when they were finally going to let me go, but he just ignored me and told me to keep cooperating. I just rolled my eyes and asked them what next. Jacob picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He carried me downstairs and threw me on the floor in front of the couch again. They both took off their shoes and threw them next to me. Then they started rubbing their feet all over my face. Then Ian told me what I had to do.

He told me that he wanted me to start kissing their feet. I said he was crazy, so Ian gave me a quick pop on the crotch. I was really reluctant, but finally I puckered up and gave Ian’s foot a quick kiss. But he told me I’d have to do better than that. I gave him another kiss on the foot, and held it for a moment, but Ian told me he still wanted me to do better than that. I finally just closed my eyes and gave Ian’s foot a kiss which I held out for a longer time. I kissed Ian’s and Jacob’s feet for several minutes, just hoping for it to all end soon. Then Ian told me to stop.

He said that I was doing better, but he had something else for me to do. He told me that next he wanted me to take off their socks for them. I sarcastically said that I’d have some trouble with that, but Ian told me that I’d better figure it out. I glared at him, but then I tried grabbing the top of their socks with my teeth and pulling them down. After working at it for a while, I was able to get both of their socks off. So then I was sitting below them with their bare feet all over my face instead.

I had to continue to kiss their bare feet, getting their smell all over me the whole time. Next Ian told me that I had to suck his big toe. I told him to screw himself, but that only earned me a harder slap on to the crotch. I knew that he was serious about it, so I started begging him to let me go. He refused to let me off the hook, and told me that if I didn’t suck his toe, then I’d suffer much more later. I knew he was completely serious, so I just opened my mouth and took his toe in and started sucking on it, the taste of feet filling my mouth. After that I moved on to Jacob’s toes, sucking on his feet for a while.

Then Ian wanted me to lick the bottom of his feet. This time, I didn’t even bother protesting; I just stuck out my tongue and ran it all up and down his foot. He told me to be sure that I got in between the toes too. I complied with what he said and licked in between each one of both of their toes. It was probably the worst torture I’d been through before. But finally after nearly an hour of being forced to kiss, lick, and all around worship their feet, I was almost happy when Ian offered his discarded socks to me as a gag. I opened my mouth and his fresh black socks were shoved in and then sealed with duct tape. Another shoe (Jacob’s green nike this time) was attached to my face forcing me to inhale the fresh scent of foot once again.

They just left me lying in the floor again while they went to play video games. I was just sitting there, mad once again about being forced through everything that they made me do, and just wishing for my revenge.

I only spent a few more hours tied up. After I laid there on the floor for a while, Jacob and Ian returned from their video games. They told me that they’d finally let me go, and it was about time for Ian and I to go back home anyway. They cut the duct tape off, and slowly peeled the tape away from my skin. It hurt like nothing else, but I resisted the urge to yell into my gag. After all the tape was off and my skin was in one piece, I reached up and pulled the smelly shoe and gag off of my face. I was glad that my bondage to my little brother was finally over and I assured both of the boys that I would soon get my revenge and they would be sorry. They both just grinned and I knew that they were kind of looking forward to it. I was happy to finally get dressed again, having been nearly naked in front of my brother and friend for most of the night.

Ian and I collected our stuff and were getting ready to go, but we didn’t quite leave yet. In that way that brothers and best friends can do, Ian and I looked at each other and silently communicated with each other. We could both tell that we had enjoyed the night before, only I wished I had been tied up a little less. Ian felt bad that I had been jumped with no warning and that I’d been tied up for so long. So we silently made a plan together. We carried our things out to the truck and went back inside.

Jacob was there to tell us goodbye and he never saw it coming. Ian and I jumped on top of him, and wrestled him to the floor. Jacob was a fairly big guy, but he was no match for me and my brother together. Ian, being the bigger of the two of us, sat on top of him while I ran to get some duct tape. I bound Jacob’s arms tightly behind him and then duct taped his legs together. I didn’t do anything too fancy, but just enough to make sure that he wasn’t going to get away.

Ian and I still had to get home soon, as it was getting into the late afternoon, but we still had a little time to torture Jacob. We dragged him to the couch where I had been tied just before, and performed a torture like I’d had all night. We grabbed the socks off of Jacob’s feet and stuffed them into his mouth with duct tape over it. He struggled against us, but didn’t resist too much. Ian and I then removed our shoes and rubbed our nasty socked feet all over Jacob’s face, making sure that he got plenty of the disgusting smell.

We had our fun, torturing him for a little while, but then we had to leave. I told Jacob that this wasn’t near payback enough and that they were both still going to get my revenge. I moved to untie him, but Ian told me that Jacob’s brother would be home shortly, and suggested that we should leave his brother a present. I found out that Jacob’s older brother, Nathan, was also into TUGs and he had tied both Jacob and Ian on several occasions. When I heard this, I kind of wanted to meet this guy sometime. I definitely got my wish later, but that’s another story.

Anyway, Nathan loved to tie up his brother and Ian called him and told him that we were leaving him a present and to hurry home. We removed Jacob’s gag and he begged us not to leave him to his brother, but we just ignored him. We told him to be good for Nathan, told him goodbye, and promised that we’d be back soon. Then we left and went home.

Once we got there, I was talking to Ian for a little bit. We talked about TUGs, never having known the other was into it. We weren’t sure if our other brothers were into it either, but Ian and I planned to capture them at some point and find out. I also promised Ian that my revenge would be coming soon, and he should get prepared. I was glad that I had found a good TUG buddy, and had many more fun times with Ian after that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A huge thanks for posting this here, [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]
I totally missed this one on the old board and am really glad I was able to read it here.

Too bad the original poster isn't around to hear our reviews.

In any case, hugely enjoyable with the casual sock gagging and forced shoe sniffing and all.
Definitely my cup of tea 8-)

As usual, I do wish the authors would slow down their pace a bit and let us savour each moment by providing a bit of depth and detail into the character's thoughts and feelings. Still, there's something to be said for these quick paced, action packed tales and the manner in which they tend to captive and amuse the audience.

Fantastic! 5*

Some of you guys might enjoy this one.
[mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]sockgagged[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]dude59641[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Carson33[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] [mention]thicksocks[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]ryguy98[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Definitely my cup of tea 8-)

Yes, I was thinking that you would enjoy this one. :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Jason Toddman[/mention]
I'm surprised you were be the one to repost this here, my friend.
I honestly didn't know you were into this stuff.

Sure, you're a master in the art of describing mild (to not so mild) forms of torture (thinking of poor John here ;)) but nasty sock gags and shoe sniffing? I didn't know you were into it that much!

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Jason Toddman
I'm surprised you were be the one to repost this here, my friend.
I honestly didn't know you were into this stuff.

Sure, you're a master in the art of describing mild (to not so mild) forms of torture (thinking of poor John here ;)) but nasty sock gags and shoe sniffing? I didn't know you were into it that much!
Well, I'm not, really. But my cousins were. But I was willing to put up with such things as long as they did what *I* enjoyed as well. That's one reason why my stories about them imply less consensual attitudes than were actually the case. That and - as I am sure you already know - it makes the stories somewhat more interesting. And one of my other friends had a foot fetish a mile wide as well. But the fact that I wasn't fully into it added to their enjoyment and that in turn added to my own; if that makes any sense.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Jason Toddman wrote: 5 years ago And one of my other friends had a foot fetish a mile wide as well. But the fact that I wasn't fully into it added to their enjoyment and that in turn added to my own; if that makes any sense.
It does! I can totally understand what you're saying, only, from the Dom point of view 8-)

Jason Toddman
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by Jason Toddman »

This is the third and unfortunately final installment of Bakersdozen's stories.

Birthday Party
by bakersdozen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Ok so this story happened last year at my younger brothers’ 17th birthday party. It was summer time. My parents had gone to our uncle’s house for the weekend and took most of the younger ones with them. The triplets wanted to have some friends over for the weekend for their birthday, so mom and dad asked me to stay home to watch over things. Taylor and Trip were at a friend’s house and Alisha would have been crazy to stay home with all the boys that were going to be there, and Mark was home with us. There were five kids spending the night with the triplets and my friend Brett was there so I wasn’t stuck there all by myself with the triplets and their friends.

So giving you a quick description, I was about 5’7” and with size 8 feet, and I had blond hair. Ian and Crash are identical, both about 5’11” and they had blond hair and size 12 feet. Bennett was about the same size, and he had black hair. Mark was a little taller than me, and he also had blond hair and he wore size 10 shoes. I don’t really remember many of the triplets’ friends, except for Jacob who was the friend from my last story. He was nearly 6’2” with brown hair and a size 12 pair of shoes. Anyway, on to the story.

On Friday afternoon, everyone else had already left the house. The triplets were waiting on their friends to show up, and I was in the other room. Mark didn’t have anything to do, so he came downstairs and just sat on the couch with them. He wasn’t really doing anything particularly annoying, but you know how it is when you have a younger sibling there. They don’t have to be doing anything to be annoying. He wouldn’t leave no matter what they said, so eventually Ian ran into the other room and walked back in with a roll of duct tape in hand. He gave Mark one last chance to run, but Mark dared him to do it.

Ian and the triplets grabbed him. Mark tried to get away, but he was easily overpowered. He giggled a lot as the other boys started to tie him up. I’m sure it wasn’t his intent to get tied up, but all he wanted was a little attention from his older brothers and I think he was content with what was going on. The triplets pulled him up and dragged him to a kitchen chair. Then they duct taped him into the chair, his arms and legs to the arms and legs of the chair. He protested a little, but he wasn’t going anywhere, and I don’t really think he wanted to.

Then Crash pulled off his black ankle socks and held them up in front of Mark’s mouth. Of course Mark resisted them, but they held his nose closed until he had to open his mouth to breathe and they stuffed the socks into his mouth. Then they sealed them in with several layers of duct tape over his mouth. They pulled his chair into the living room so that they could laugh at him as their friends started coming in. With him satisfactorily out of the way for their party, the boys went back to the couch and started watching TV again.

I walked in to check on them after a while, and just told them all to play nice and not to be too rough on Mark. They all mumbled their agreement and I went back to my work. Their friends started to come in, and everyone had quite a laugh about Mark being tied up right there in the living room. As the kids started to show up, they all surrounded Mark tied to his chair and started to tickle him. It was nothing too terrible, but they all took turns getting at his sides, neck, and the soles of his feet. Through the hour or so that the kids took getting there, he was tickled on and off a lot. Then after a while all the boys got bored and ran upstairs to the bonus room to play some video games.

It was about that time that Brett showed up. He was a little surprised to see my little brother tied to a kitchen chair, but I explained that he had been a nuisance at the triplets’ birthday party. I took a minute to ask if he was ok, and he nodded his agreement. I made him promise to let me know if he needed anything, but he seemed just fine with being tied to a chair by his older brothers, almost like he wished they’d come back. If only he knew he was getting the light stuff.

Brett and I just stayed in the living room to play video games for a while, mostly just to keep an eye on Mark and give him some company. Since he was only 12, and I’d never tied him up before, I wasn’t going to do anything that bad to him. I was just going to let the triplets have a bit more fun with their prisoner. I called up to them and said that the prisoner probably needed a little torturing, and the boys all came downstairs and were happy to oblige. They tickled him quite a bit more, then they expanded a little bit. They pulled up his shirt and put some clothes pins on Mark’s nipples. I made sure it wasn’t too hard, but they were the old wooden kind that weren’t even that strong. They ran for some ice and rubbed that all over his chest and stomach, then dropped a few down his underwear.

His eyes bugged out at that and he started struggling hard again. But it was useless, he wasn’t going anywhere. The boys let him sit there a few minutes, enjoying the freezing ice in his tighty whiteys and the pins on his nipples. They got bored again fairly quickly and asked me if they could go out to the movies. The triplets all had their licenses, but it was getting on 11 and I didn’t really want them out unsupervised and I couldn’t go with them that night. I said I’d prefer they didn’t, but promised we’d go out the next day and see a movie when we could all go together.

The triplets tried to protest, but I told them no and they all went upstairs rather dejectedly. Brett and I stayed downstairs with Mark a little longer. After a while, Brett ran upstairs to check and see what the kids were doing while I checked on Mark again. I took out his gag and asked how he was doing. He wanted some water, but said he wanted to stay tied up. I could tell that it sort of made him feel included with his older brothers. It was getting late so I made him a deal that he could go on to bed now and I’d tie him up again the next day. He agreed and I grabbed a knife to cut off the tape.

It was right about then that Ian and Bennett came downstairs. They saw me with the knife and asked what was going on. I replied that Mark had been tied up long enough and needed some rest. Apparently that was a really bad idea. Ian yelled to the others that I was releasing the prisoner and they came thundering down to the living room. Before I knew it I was on the ground with 3 kids sitting on top of me. Ian stood over top of me and told me that I shouldn’t have tried to be such a party pooper, and since I wouldn’t let them do anything fun, I’d have to be the entertainment myself.

After that I was quickly tied up. I tried to threaten them, said I was going to get them all once I got out, but none of them paid any attention to me. Ian had them strip me to my grey boxer briefs before I was tightly hogtied and given a dirty sock as a gag. Then he told two of the kids to go back upstairs for the other prisoner. The directed a bound Brett to the living room, stripped like me to his green boxers and with what I guessed was another sock behind some duct tape. I gave him an apologetic look. He seemed a little frustrated about being tied up, but I think he was kind of playing along to keep them entertained. He didn’t seem like he minded that much. At least he didn’t yet. He didn’t know quite how annoying it was to be at the mercy of younger kids.

One of the kids brought a pair of sneakers over and placed them on the ground in front of us. We were instructed to willingly place our noses into the sneakers and sniff them while they took care of Mark. I rolled my eyes, but I knew that my brothers would be even worse if I didn’t comply. I looked at Brett and tried to tell him to just go along with it. He just shrugged and shoved his nose into the shoe. It didn’t smell too bad, but it was still fairly unpleasant.

But then the boys did respect my request and let Mark go to bed. Crash and Bennett cut Mark the rest of the way out. He said he wanted to stay tied up, but he was rubbing his eyes and yawning a lot so they made him go to bed. They grabbed him and took him up to his room. I found out the next morning that they tied his arms loosely to the bed. It was good enough to keep him from going anywhere, but he could still get comfortable. They also stuck a chair under his doorknob just in case he got free. Then they returned downstairs to me and Brett.
We had been obediently sniffing those shoes for a while when they returned. They told us that we were not allowed to take our noses out of the shoe or we’d be punished. That was when they started tickling us.

I’m very ticklish, and I started writhing around, trying my best to keep my face on the shoe. Brett, who didn’t take them too seriously, started jumping around when the tickled him, not even trying to stay on the shoe. He was given another chance and I tried to warn him that he shouldn’t mess with them, but he didn’t listen to me. He disobeyed again, not even smelling the shoe at all. Then Ian decided to show him that I was right. It wasn't a good idea to disobey them.

All eight of the boys dropped what they were doing and surrounded Brett. Ian kicked off shoes and held his black socks in front of Brett’s face. Brett pulled back, trying to get his nose away from Ian’s nasty foot. But then someone knelt down and grabbed Brett’s head and held it still. Brett tried to wriggle out of his grip but he wasn’t going anywhere. Then Ian sat down and started rubbing his feet all over Brett’s face. Brett was screaming into his gag and trying to get away as much as possible, but he had no choice but to lie there and take it.

Then Brett got extremely upset when one of the boys pulled out a camera. They took a few insurance pictures of Ian’s feet in his face while he’s tied up, just to ensure our cooperation later. After Ian was finished using his feet against Brett’s face, then Crash sat down and took his turn. He started rubbing his white footie socks over Brett’s face too. He spent several minutes there, and then turned Brett over to someone else. All eight of the boys spent about 10 or 15 minutes each rubbing their socked or bare feet all over Brett’s face and forcing him to inhale the gross smell. When the last one got up, Brett just had a defeated and miserable look on his face. I think he was finally starting to realize just how bad these “little kids” could be.

Jacob, who was the last one to torture Brett, then got up and brought everyone’s attention back to me. He told them all that Brett had been tortured plenty and I looked disappointed that I had been left out. He grabbed one of the dirty sneakers and put it on Brett’s nose, tying the laces behind his head and then they secured it in place with several pieces of duct tape. Then they all turned around and looked at me.

I struggled as hard as I could to get away, but it was useless. I wasn’t going anywhere, and those kids really wanted to torture me some. Just the same as Brett, my head was held perfectly still while each of the boys took turns rubbing their nasty feet all over my face. I tried to pull away, but it was no use. I spent the better part of an hour and a half suffering at the feet of all of these 17 year old boys, and there was nothing I could do about it. I also couldn’t stop them from taking pictures of me, just like Brett. But then it was finally over.

I think they were tired of us, so after they were finally done, I was done up like Brett. The extra shoe was placed on my nose and the laces were tied around the back of my head, then it was secured with duct tape. The boys ran and got some ice to put down our underwear, then pushed us on our sides and got some of those really strong black paper clips which they attached to our nipples. If you know the kind that I’m talking about, you know how much those things hurt. Brett and I both screamed in pain behind our sock gags.

Finally done with us, the boys picked me up and carried me up to the bonus room, splitting me and Brett up. It was getting pretty late, nearly 2 in the morning, so by then the boys were all starting to get ready for bed. Half of them were sleeping in the living room with Brett and the other half stayed with me in the bonus room. I was told to get comfortable and I laid there for nearly an hour before I finally drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the morning to someone slowly stroking my feet, causing me to jump around like crazy. I looked around and saw Bennett and two of their friends tickling my feet mercilessly. After I had woken up, they cut me loose from my bonds. They pulled the shoe off my nose and let me spit out the nasty sock gag. They pulled me up to my feet and let me go to the bathroom. Then I was taken downstairs and given a quick breakfast. I saw Brett had also been released but he was also being guarded by some of the other boys.

After I finished eating I told the kids to let us go, that their fun was over. I could tell that Ian had sort of assumed command of his squad of evil little hooligans and he told me that their fun was only just beginning. He said that Brett and I had better get used to being tied up if we didn’t want the pictures from the night before getting all over facebook and around to everyone at our college. I truly preferred for those pictures to remain off the internet, so I reluctantly agreed to do whatever they said. Brett tried to resist a little bit more, but he eventually agreed as well, finally figuring out that they were serious about everything. So with our cooperation assured, the boys then directed us to the living room.

They grabbed some rope and simply and effectively tied our hands behind our backs, but we were otherwise left untied and we weren’t gagged. I should have seen where they were going, but it’s not like we had any choice. Brett and I were instructed to kneel down in front of the couch and two of the boys sat in front of us. They each put one socked foot up in the air in front of our faces and I knew I had been right. They instructed us to remove their socks with our mouths. Of course we both immediately protested, but Ian told us to that we’d obey if we didn’t want to end up the laughing stock of nearly everyone that we knew.

I knew that he was serious, so I reluctantly leaned forward and pulled his white crew socks off with my teeth. I spit them out on the floor, and then he told me to lick the bottom of his feet. Of course I hated him for it, but I stuck my tongue out and licked up the bottom of his feet from his heel all the way up to his toes. I licked them up and down until I was told to move on to his toes. I had to run my tongue in between all of his toes for a while, and then he told me to suck on his big toe. I brought it into my mouth and just sucked on it until he told me that I could stop. But we weren’t nearly done yet.

Brett and I had three more kids each whose feet we had to lick and suck on and all around worship. That was probably the worst hour of torture that I had ever had to endure. But I knew I had to do it if I wanted my dignity in tact (ironic I know). So as Brett and I suffered through that awful torture, Ian and Crash ran upstairs to check on Mark. He’d been left loosely tied to his bed all night. They went up and released him, then brought him downstairs. He was fed and let go to the bathroom. Then after that he was just duct taped to the chair again.

The triplets didn’t want to do anything that’d hurt or upset him, but they still wanted to include him in their games. So they just left him tied there so he could watch them as Brett and I licked their feet. I could tell he was quite enjoying the sight of us being forced to humiliate ourselves at their feet. Then when we were done with all of them, Mark told them that he didn’t want to be left out. Ian agreed and cut both of Mark’s feet free. Then Brett and I were both given one of Mark’s feet and we had to do the same for him. We licked his feet all over, and then were forced to go in between his toes same as everyone else had made us do. And after we were done with Mark, we were finally allowed to stop.

So finally after about 2 or so hours of that torture, Brett and I were finally allowed to stop. My mouth felt and tasted so disgusting. I was already sick of being tied up by those stupid younger kids again. I think after that, they had decided that we’d had enough feet, so they were going to let us stop and rest. But of course that didn’t mean going free.

The ropes on our hands were checked to be sure that they were tightly tied and weren’t coming loose. Then some more rope was tied around our bare feet, and we were pulled into a tight and restrictive hogtie. Brett and I were then both rolled on our sides and pushed together so that my face was in his crotch and his was in mine. Another bit of rope was added around our necks that prevented us from moving away, keeping our faces less than an inch away from the other’s crotch.

I yelled my protest, but they just ignored me. Ian told me to shut up and said that I was lucky I wasn’t gagged, but they decided to go to the mall to hang out for a while so they didn’t want to risk leaving us gagged. They also wanted to make sure we could get out, just in case anything went wrong, so Ian went over and released Mark from the chair. Ian threatened him with a whole day of endless tying and torturing if he let us free while they were gone, unless it was a real emergency. Ian told Mark that he could have some fun with us while they were gone, but he wouldn’t even think about letting us out or else he’d spend an entire day doing nothing but licking their feet. Mark, afraid of what’d happen to him, quickly agreed.

As soon as they left, I started begging Mark to let me and Brett go, but he was terrified of what the triplets would do if he let us go. I promised to keep him safe from them, but he just pointed out that they had already overpowered me this time, so how could I keep him safe from them later. I had to agree with him, so I just shut up after that. I asked him what he had in mind for us, and he replied he hadn’t really thought about it yet. He didn’t have much experience in TUGs, so he just decided on a little tickling. He had both Brett and me gasping within a few minutes, which was kind of unfortunate considering that every time he wiggled, his crotch came closer and closer to touching my mouth until finally every jump made contact.

Mark quickly got bored and then just went up on the couch to watch TV for a while, leaving Brett and I tied there on the floor. We struggled a bit, but the bonds were well tied, and also struggling meant that our faces and mouths were getting treacherously close to touching each other’s crotches. Eventually we just stopped trying to struggle and just talked.

Brett expressed how extremely unhappy he was with the situation and he blamed me for getting him roped into it as well. I told him that it wasn’t my fault that my brothers decided to act like complete jerks (I used some much less appropriate words at the time), and he kind of should have expected it since my house ended up being the place where most of the TUGs took place. He did agree with me, but he told me that he'd much rather have been the tier this weekend. I told him that unfortunately we’d just have to ride out the storm and we’d get revenge later. We just had to wait for the perfect opportunity to get it. Just for Mark’s benefit I added we’d have to get revenge on him too, but apparently he was more afraid of the triplets than my empty threat.

So anyway, we were stuck in that position for nearly 3 hours before the group of kids returned. Three of their friends had gotten calls from their parents to come home, but the others had gotten permission to stay another night. My parents were going to be home until Monday night either, which left them plenty of time with us. Ian retied Mark to the chair, after thanking him for not letting us go. Ian playfully rubbed his sock on Mark’s face, reminding him of the threat that he'd made early about endless foot torturing, but then he left him be. They returned their attention to us and went back to some real torture. And the next thing they did to us was quite possibly the worst tie I'd ever experienced and doubt that I've experienced much worse.

So by then there were only five captors left. There were my three brothers, Jacob, and another kid. I think that his name was Will. They untied our bonds and pulled us to our feet. I asked when they were going to let us go, but Ian just laughed at me. Brett and I were told to face one another and we did as we were told, not quite sure what was going on. They started up around our shoulders and moved down, wrapping us up in duct tape. Our bodies were forced together tightly, making us press up against each other face to face. We immediately knew what was going to happen to us then, but there was no chance for us to get away. They quickly taped us together until they got down to about our waists and then they stopped. Then I realized what they were going to do next just a second before my briefs were yanked down.

I had been naked before, in front of my brothers and in front of Brett, but there were other guys there that I didn’t really know, and it made matters worse that Brett’s boxers had been removed too. But by then it was too late for us and the kids continued to wrap us up in tape on down the body, and when they started going below the belt it made everything get so much closer and tighter between mine and Brett’s bodies. It was the worst tie that I’d ever been in up until then, and I’ve still never been in anything worse than that. But they kept the tape coming tightly all the way down our legs until they got to our ankles. Ian and the others stepped back and laughed so hard at our predicament. At least someone was enjoying what was happening.

Two of them grabbed me and Brett and carried us back upstairs to the bonus room. They snapped a few pictures of us like that, and then moved on to even worse tortures. Basically mummified in duct tape, we were only able to move our heads and wiggle our toes. So Ian sat above us and told us to kiss. Brett and I immediately told him some choice words, but we weren’t in much position to argue, and he once again threatened us with the pictures. I was really beginning to hate the invention of the camera.

But without much of a choice, me and Brett just closed our eyes and went in for a quick kiss. Ian told us that wasn’t nearly good enough, and we’d have to do much better than that. Brett and I had a quick discussion, trying to decide whether this was worth it. I sure didn’t want any of those pictures to get out, and Brett said he didn’t either, so we really had no choice. I squeezed my eyes shut, as if that would make things better, and then moved in for the kiss.

Our lips met again and we held the kiss out longer this time. We were about to pull apart, but Ian and the others told us to keep going. We kept going, and I even felt Brett’s tongue venture a little close to my lips, so it basically turned into a make out session (and I noticed just how excited Brett was starting to get). I saw the flash of the camera and knew that our fates were sealed. We were going to be basically slaves to these boys as long as they felt like blackmailing us with those pictures. This was turning into a really bad day.

Anyway, we were forced to keep kissing for another ten minutes or so before Ian finally let us stop. He told us that we’d done well, and he had plenty of blackmail material to use against us. I angrily cussed at him, which earned me a light slap on the face. I quickly shut up and just resigned myself to my fate. After that, it was starting to get late and Ian went down to check on Mark again, who was still left tied to the chair. Ian took him to the bathroom then tied him down to his bed once again. He returned to us a few minutes later and told us that he hoped that we like each other a lot, because if not we’d be getting to know each other really well.

He flipped off the light, the boys wished us good night, and they all laid down. Then, as uncomfortable as I was tied up naked against my naked best friend, I managed to drift off to sleep.

Later in the middle of the night, I woke up to something lightly tickling my feet. I couldn’t see anything as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, but I heard Brett telling me it was only him. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was playing with my feet. We laid there for a few minutes before I started absentmindedly playing with his feet back, not really paying attention.

Nothing else happened that night, but Brett and I talked after this weekend was over and we decided that we had both kind of liked some of what happened. We agreed that we were both curious and that we wanted to experiment a little bit. So after that I invited Brett over a few more times for us to hang out. We tied each other up a lot, we made out a few more times, and even went a little bit farther on one occasion. After a month’s worth of experimenting, I decided it wasn’t really for me (even though I had fairly enjoyed our relationship) and I remained a straight boy, but Brett officially came out and is now in a relationship with some guy.

So anyway, I know that was way off topic from the current story, but it was just an important part of that night. If anybody wants to hear about any of mine and Brett’s games together after that, just let me know and I can post some of those. But anyway, back to this story, Brett and I eventually fell back asleep, and woke up to find one of the most bizarre twists to this story yet.

In the morning, I woke up on my own and was surprised that we hadn’t been tortured yet. By the light I thought it looked like it was late morning. I looked around trying to find out what was going on, and that’s when I saw Will lying on the floor a few feet away from us.

His hands and feet had been bound with rope and he was tied in a tight hogtie. He also had what appeared to be a sock behind several pieces of tape. He saw me awake and mmphhed at me. I shook Brett awake and then looked around some more. Then I saw the triplets, also tied up and gagged, lying on the couches. They had been duct taped up, their arms and legs wrapped up in layers and layers of tape. I was thinking that Jacob must have turned on all of his friends, but then I caught sight of his feet sticking out from behind the couch, which I’m assuming were attached to a bound body.

When Brett came around, he looked at what had happened. We were both extremely confused and were discussing the situation, but as we lay there talking, the rest of them started to wake up too. I heard a chorus of mmphhs start up around us, and I told everyone to shut up. I started to ask what was going on, but then I stopped realizing what must have happened. Then Mark walked through the door which confirmed my suspicions.

I asked him what was going on and he replied that while the boys had been gone he’d snuck a small pocketknife into his pocket. When he was tied to the bed again the night before, he slipped it out and cut the ropes off. When he found the door jammed with the chair, he went to the window and climbed out onto the roof and walked around to my room. He got back inside and was home free. Then he thought he’d exact some revenge.

He came into the bonus room and saw all of the older kids sleeping soundly. He made his way around quickly gagging and tying up each one, none of them being able to escape by the time they woke up. All of the boys started to angrily mmph at him, but none of them were going anywhere soon. I had to admit that though Mark was a lot younger than the rest of us, he was an extremely smart and clever boy. I asked him what he planned on doing with me and Brett. He didn’t answer at first, making us think that we were going to be left tied together naked, but then he agreed that he’d let us go since we’d been tied up for so long.

Mark grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the two of us out. Brett and I pulled away from each other, glad to finally be done with the naked tied. We went downstairs to grab our clothes and get dressed. I finally ran to the bathroom and then Brett, Mark, and I met down in the kitchen to discuss what we were going to do with our new prisoners. Unfortunately for poor little naive Mark, he was going to be joining them soon.

hey guys, so sorry i've been out, but my computer crashed a while back. i've only just gotten back on it and recovered my stories which were all on there. i'll start writing again real soon. promise.
bakersdozen
TUGs Member

Unfortunately, that was the last Bakersdozen ever wrote on the old site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic