Aragorn : 01 - My first story (m/fff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Aragorn : 01 - My first story (m/fff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Aragorn's stories
01 - My first story
Story index at the bottom

By Aragorn

Friday, April 21st 2006 - 09:53:21 PM

My first story

I've been reading the posts here for awhile, and thought it was about time to write my own.
I'm 15, 150 lbs, and 5'11, male, slim, wide shoulders, the works.

So anyways, it was a nice, sunny Saturday. My parents were away for the weekend, so me and some of my friends decided to get together at my place and have a pool party/sleepover. I invited two girls and a guy. That morning, I got a call from the guy saying he wouldn't be able to make it... his parents were asking too many questions, and he knew they wouldn't let him go if there were girls and no adults. Great, I thought, just me and two chicks. They were (names changed): Krystal (blonde hair, blue eyes, 15, about 120 lbs, about 5'7) and Missy (brown hair, blue eyes, 15, about 110 lbs, 5'6ish (I know she's an inch shorter than Krystal, but I don't know their exact heights.)).

When the girls arrive, I inform them that the guy isn't gonna be there, and head out back to the pool. Krystal was wearing a blue string bikini, and Missy was wearing a black one, and I was wearing red swim shorts. We swim for awhile, fool around off the diving board, and in general have a good time. After about 15 minutes, I get out, and start walking to the diving board with Missy next to me. While we were walking, she suddenly pushes me in. So I climb right back out, saying next time she would go in with me. So she pushes me again, but this time I grab her wrist as I fall. She managed to land on top of me. As I started to swim up to the surface, she pushed me back down, grabbing my arms and pushing them behind me. Alright, I thought, I'll go along with this for awhile. For about fifteen seconds, I didn't struggle. Then, I quickly tucked, and did a front roll. At this, she let go. We both got out, eyeing eachother, trying to look menacing but having trouble and ended up laughing. As soon as we were out, she proceeded to push me again! This time, however, we were close enough to the ladder that I was able to grab the pole and swing around (although I barely caught myself). I rushed up to her, pulled her arms behind her and said "Do I have to tie you up?" To my surprise, she said "Well, I think you might." I noticed something in her voice that gave away the fact that she wanted to be. Taking my chances, I whispered for her to dry off, go inside, and wait for me in the garage.

Now all I had to do was find some way to explain to Krystal what was going on so I could get rope, then come back and tie her up. At the moment, she diving down to get some of those plastic diving sticks. I jumping in, swam down to where she was, hugged her around the waist, put my feet on the bottom, and pushed us up. We surfaced with her in my arms struggling and laughing at the same time. I let go of her, and told her that Missy went to get a drink. She slid around behind me, put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, and asked me to give her a piggy-back ride out. She needed the restroom. With her on my back, I slowly walked over to the stairs, climbed out, and walked over to her reclining deck chair. I sat down on the foot of it, and slowly leaned back, setting her down on it with her feet in front of me. I gave her a brief (like 5 second) tickle before she pulled her feet down. We both stood and toweled down.

We went inside. Krystal went upstairs to the bathroom, and as soon as she was out of sight, I dashed to the garage inner door, only stopping to grab a roll of ducttape. I took out a small strip and stuck it to my hand. Then, I slowly eased open the garage door. There was Missy, leaning against a support (you know, one of the ones between the two car bays). I snuck up behind her, and slapped the tape over her mouth. She half screamed, but calmed down as soon as she realized it was me. As quickly as I could, I tied her hands behind her around the post, and grabbed a rag and some rope, and dashed off again to the staircase.

When I reached the base of the stairs, I heard the toilet flushing. I hid around the corner and waited. At this time I mentally checked to make sure that it was indeed Krystal who had been tied up at a party last year, and had later said she really enjoyed it. After I had boosted my confidence, I crouched, ready to jump. I heard feet padding down the stairway, and the across the short distance from the stairs to where I was. As soon as I saw motion, I jumped and grabbed.

Shortly after I shoved the gag into the startled victims mouth, I realized that this wasn't Krystal.

My hostage MMMPHED for a few seconds, then stopped struggling. Not only that, but she also put her arms behind her. At this time I almost slapped myself. This was too good to be true! I find some random person in my house (wearing tight blue jeans and tight white tank), almost asking to be tied. I proceeded to drag the person behind the corner, and finish tying her hands just as Missy started coming down the stairs.

Now this was gonna be a problem. I didn't have a proper gag, or enough rope. I had ducttape, but that makes noise when unrolled. I would have to get it out after jumped her.

When she came around the corner, I jumped her, but this time I messed up, and it seemed like I was just coming in for an aggressive hug. Fortunately, my doing so made her face with her back to my hostage. She shrieked in surprise, and then (while laughing) said "Whoa there!" and half hugged me back. I then thought of an ingenious recovery. I said "Aww, I screwed up. I was trying to jump you, then hogtie you. She replied "I almost got hogtied once at a party last year, but they spread eagled me instead." "You wanna see what it's like?" "Sure, why not!" I pivoted around next to her, keeping on arm underneath her armpits. I said, "Let's go then." and started walking off away from my poorly-bound unidentified hostage. "Ok!" she said, giggling. She put her arm around my shoulders, and we started walking towards the livingroom.

Now I pulled some fancy stuff. Using my arm (underneath her armpits) as her support, I used one foot to gently kick her feet out from under her. I quickly (but gently) set her on her butt, then flipped her onto her front and straddled her, pinning her arms behind her. I yanked the cord from the nearby lamp, and quickly tied her wrists. Standing up, I got the rope, came back, and tied her properly. I slapped some tape over her mouth, and ran back to the garage.

Missy had managed to get the tape over her mouth half off, and made an almost understandable noise when I walked in. I slowly took it off (not wanting to hurt her), shoved a rag in her mouth, and put a few strips of tape back over it. I cut the tape holding her hands (holding them firmly), slid her down onto her stomach, and tied her hands behind her. I moved down to her ankles, then just above the knees, and then her elbows. Bending down, I heaved her older my shoulders and carried her into the living room. After making sure she was comfortable on the couch, I set off to my unidentified hostage.

When I got to her, I grabbed her shoulder and rotated her onto her side so I could get a better look at her face. Then I realized who it was. It was Krystals older sister! (Jade, brown hair, green eyes, 17, 125ish lbs, 5'9ish)

After "fixing" her hand bonds, I took her into the bedroom. Slowly, I took her gag off, taking care not to hurt her and keeping my hand over her mouth. She was laying on the bed, looking at me with those bambi eyes. Dang she was cute. Anyways, I lay down next to her, and put my lips on her ear. I whispered to her "When I take my hand off, you're gonna tell me exactly what your doing here, and quietly." When my hand came off, she whispered back "Krystal had my pink thong in her backpack. I came to get it because I wanted to wear one matching my bra." She was clearly finished explaining, so I put my hand over her mouth again. She indeed had a pink bra on (I could see her straps), but I wasn't too sure about the thong, so I unbuckled her belt, put my thumb around the back edge of her jeans, and slid it down a few inches. There it was, a hot pink thong. A few ideas came to my mind. I properly gagged her. Then I gave her a wedgie, pulled her jeans down to her knees, and tied the ends into knots. Then I took her belt, put it though the backmost beltloop, slid it through her thong, and connected it. After that, I tied her jeans to the bedpost. Now she couldn't get her jeans off without taking her thong off. I left to go tie missy

I gave Krystal a proper gag, and tied her arms and legs the same way I had tied Missy's. I moved her into the living room with Missy, and checked both of their gags. I then told them I had a surprise for them.

I went back to Jade, who was still trying to figure a way out of her predicament. I whispered in her ear, "Since the others are wearing swimsuits, I guess we'll have to make a small compromise with you." She looked puzzled, and as I reached for her jeans, she understood. Her eyes twinkled. I undid her thong/belt/jean tie, slid off the jeans the rest of the way, and tied her ankles and knees as I had done with Krystal and Missy. She winked at me, and held her wrists out. Knowing what I was gonna do next, I untied her hands (holding the tight), and raised them above her head. I then used a slippery half hitch to tied each hand to a bedpost (the knot releases quickly)(flipping her onto her back in the process), and then proceeded to slide her shirt up to her shoulder. I yanked the release cord for her right arm. Almost on her own, she moved her arm through the shoulder strap and back up. This is where I stopped her. "Leave your arm down." I tied her arm to her upper thighs. We then repeated the procedure for the left arm. After that, I carried her downstairs to be with the others.

I gotta admit, they looked pretty good. Jade in her hot pink bra and thong, Krystal in her blue bikini, and Missy in her black one. After checking all their bonds, I went into the kitchen. I put a few icecubes in a glass, and slid a few down Krystal and Missy's bikini bottoms. Moving on to Jade, I taped one onto her navel with ducttape. While I was waiting for the ice to melt, I snapped a few pictures. Unfortunately, both Missy and Jade weren't ticklish, so I could only have fun with Krystal. I lay down on the floor and pulled her on top of me, where I proceeded to reach around with two icecubes and slide them over her stomach, tickling her like crazy. When those icecubes melted, I decided it was about time I let them go.

First thing that happened was Jade kicked me in the balls, and they tackled me. After that, well.... let's just say it was a fun way to kick off the night.

Hope that wasn't too long

Aragorn