Aragorn : 02 - Prank Revenge (m+f+/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Aragorn : 02 - Prank Revenge (m+f+/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Aragorn's stories
02 - Prank Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Aragorn

Sunday, April 23rd 2006 - 10:31:09 PM

I didn't have a large part in this, so about half of it I heard from the people executing this, and a little was guessed. All names below are changed. Also of note is that we have a decent amount of cash, and enjoy this type of stuff.

So on a cloudy wednesday, I get an mass email from a Missy, saying she wants revenge on a female enemy of hers (who just happens to have a reputation for being an jerk. less polite words come to mind.). In the email, she named a few jobs she wanted filled and outlined her plan. As usual for our pranking group, I got the technical position uncontested, along with secondary TAF (tactical analyzing/assault force). The tech 'pay' (lbs of skittles, don't ask) is pretty high, but as implied above, you don't get all the fun of watching everything happen. With the TAF (especially secondary), you pretty much just sneak around and make sure everything is in place. Both of the positions involve getting as for away from there before all hell breaks loose.

The date was set for that friday night. After the plans had been finalized, I was given my partner and assignment (copied from the email, edits in double parentheses):

"Xavier and Aragorn (team 3):
1: Locate the phone box. Put a class3((edit: means wireless)) tap on line2, report in.
2: Infiltrate the garage. Once inside, jam the garage bay doors. Report in.
3: Install CAM1 in most likely path of fleeing victim.
4: Exit through the garage standard door, jamming from the outside (so that it can be opened by someone on the outside).
5: Place DEV1 ((edit: a 'device'. In this case, a little package that 'knocks' on someones door.)) on main door.
6: Team 2 will have placed a ladder on the east side of the house. Use it to climb onto the roof. Once there, communicate with team 5 ((edit: team responsible for watching stuff going on outside of the house )) to get to the skylight over the victims bedroom. Install CAM2, DEV2((edit: noise making device)) and report in.
7: Once given the all clear, leave the area.
8: On call during main sequence, Xavier will remove DEV1 without being spotted."

After the receiving the email, Xavier contacted me over AIM, and we agreed to meet a block south of the victims house at 9:00 PM. We met, and snuck around the ground a little to get a feel for the area.

I'll skip to the interesting part. When friday night came, seven teenagers turned on their radios, and got to work.

So here's what happened: the device was triggered, and the victim (who was home alone at the moment, 17, average height, brunette, couldn't tell they eye color, slim) came to the door. She opened it, and some of the guys made eerie noises that sounded like screams on the wind (and by scream, I mean like bloody murder scream). She slammed the door shut. As soon as she closed it, the device was triggered again. This time, she didn't open it. Apparently, she locked the door at this time Every fifteen seconds, the device was triggered. They kept this up for awhile. On my laptop, I saw the victim enter her bedroom on CAM2. I reported this. She got under her bed, and stayed there for a few minutes. Then she came out and picked up the phone. At this, I perked up. Quickly, I minimized the cam screen and started recording.

Of all people to call, she called her ex boyfriend. How dumb can you get? He hadn't quite gotten over her yet, but he agreed to our plan. He had also already been informed of what we were doing and what to do should she call. So, he drives close to her house, is handed a radio through his car window, and drives up the driveway to the victims house. He tries the door; locked, so he gets the extra key, and opens the door (note that the device had mysteriously been removed from the door). Back on the camera screen, I watch him enter the victims room. She comes back out from under the bed, at which point DEV2 is triggered to make the same type of noise that was being made out front earlier. At this point she was visibly shaken. I couldn't be sure from the cameras, but the guy later told us she was crying bad. The worst was yet to come.

As you might know, there's nothing worse than being scared out of your wits, and the getting scared before you can recover. So, this is exactly what Missy planned to do. The guy told the victim that he needed the bathroom (which he didn't), and the victim said she'd wait for him outside the bathroom door (let me remind you, the noises we they made were awful. combined with the knocking, home-alone factor, and the fact that she's a wimp.). At this time, our inside team was waiting just around the corner. As soon as the door was closed, a masked figure jumped at the victim, missing. So she turned and ran, screaming. And where did she run? to the garage, because there was nowhere else to run. I watched on CAM1 as she ran to the bay doors and tried to open them, failing of course. Just as she was about to open the standard sized exit door, it opened on it's own. Standing there was another masked figure.

So basically, they jumped her, tied her up, and 'left' her there for about ten minutes (which seems like hours if you're in the victims position). After that, Missy came in (face exposed) and said, "Gotcha", gave her a wedgie, and left. Her ex came down, untied her, and had a nice little talk to her. He then explained how we pulled it off, and that it was all just a joke. Since she had tried (and failed) to do stuff similar to Missy (that's why we were doing this in the first place), she was pretty cool with it, and was actually impressed at how well it was all executed.

At this point, I handed a DVD to a guy on team 4, and he took it over to the soon-to-be-reunited couple. They watched it, and by the end were laughing. By that time team 4 had also taken down the all the equipment.

However, the story ain't over yet. I still had another camera I installed the previous night still in place. Better yet, it was pointing into the livingroom, where Azrack (the ex), had out some rope, and his now girlfriend was holding her arms out.

To be continued.

Aragorn
none