Buzzbuzz : 07 - After School Kidnap (mmm/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Buzzbuzz : 07 - After School Kidnap (mmm/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Buzzbuzz's stories
07 - After School Kidnap
Story index at the bottom

By Buzzbuzz

Tuesday, April 25th 2006 - 12:48:01 PM

After School Kidnap

Hi all! I know its been a real long time since my last story, but all recent experiences havn't been that interesting. But this one that happened last Friday was a real eye opener!

I'd just gotten off the school minibus and was on the way up the driveway to the house. My sister looks after horses and my mom goes with her. They go like 10 mins before I get home, and today I'd invited the gang over for a sleepover. Tonight, my mom and sister wern't coming back until tomorrow evening. Perfect for a party and a sleepover.

I arrived at the house to find that no one had shown up yet. I went round to the back door that we always go through (There's carpet at the front door and my shoes were filthy) to find that it was unlocked and slightly open. This was no big deal, my mom always leaves the door unlocked. I walked into the laundry room. The light in there had never worked so it was pretty dark.

I closed the door and locked it like I always do. I walked through the kitchen and into the hall. I walked up the stairs on the way to my bedroom. I walked across the upper hall and all of a sudden two people jumped out of the spare bedroom. I always like to play along, so I let them tape my hands round my back, and then let them do my legs in two places.

Then, somebody (I think it was Mike) picked me up and took me into the spare room. I was placed on the office chair and taped to it through my waist. Someone then pulled my head back and gagged me up with tape. Then they turned the chair round and I saw the usual guys - Mike, Ben, George!

"Johnathan isn't here yet. Since he's late he will be joining you." George said. It wasn't like George to talk menacingly, he's quite a small guy.

And in time, the doorbell rang. Mike went downstairs to unlock the door. I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. I could hear Mike's and Johnathan's voices. Then the door opened. Johnny got one look at me then Ben and Mike shoved him down on top of the bed. I watched him get his hands taped behind him and his legs get taped. Then he was laid on his back and gagged by George (He's getting quite a pro with gags).

Johnathan was taped up and so was I. I was fairly sure that at some point somebody else would join us. The alarm clock was in clear view, and I watched it go by. We were there for something like 45 mins, not too sure.

Then Mike, George and Ben re-entered. I was cut loose from the chair, but I was not untaped. Johnathan was dragged onto the floor and so was I. Me and Johnny were sat up back to back and taped tightly together. This never looks effective, but trust me, it is. This was mainly for photos, which there are a lot of, i'll post them.

After the photos were taken, we were cut loose from each other, but still not untied. But then, Mike stood me up and said he was going to adjust my hands. He told me that I would be briefly untied, but he warned my not to struggle. So he cut my hands loose. Then he told me to place my arms straight down my sides as tight as I could. This I did. Leaving some slack. Mike noticed this.

"Ben!" He said. "Come and hold Matt's arms down."

This ben did, and it was very tight indeed. Then I was let down to the floor. More photos. Mike moved on to Johnny and did the same.

So, let's recap. Me and Johnny are now both on the floor with our arms tightly taped to our sides.

We were both helpless, but not as much as we were. We could roll around, but not do anything else. Communication was right out, as we had pretty tight gags. Mike, Ben and George took some last pictures, then left us alone, closing the door behind them. Then the lights went out.

All the rooms in the house have separate trip switches to turn off power in an emergency. One of the others must have flicked ours. Mike returned with his laptop, that was running a Powerpoint Slideshow of our first game, that was set in my Nan's back yard. (Check my forums for this story)

After watching the photos loop endlessly for half an hour, the laptop's battery finally wore out, causing the laptop to make a pop sound and die out. Note that it was now about 7pm, and we had no lights.

The night carried on, and around 8:30pm, We heard people coming up the stairs. We heard the fusebox's door open and all of a sudden all the lights came on.

Mike, Ben and George came in. They all came in and closed the door. Ben leaned against the door. Mike told us that he wasn't going to make us sleep tied up, however, he wasn't going to let us go. He went over to Johnathan and cut him loose. Then he came to me and did the same. Mike, George and Ben left the room and locked us in. We were now free, but confined to a very small spare bedroom.

We both laid ourselves down on the bed. There were no clothes for us to change into, we were still in our school uniform. For those of you in clothing fetish, we were wearing grey trousers and socks, white shirts and red + blue striped ties.

At around 11AM, the door unlocked and in came Mike and George. We asked where Ben was. Mike told us that they had found Ben trying to unlock our door in the night, and that he tied Mike up to stop him from freeing us. We thought this was fair enough.

Johnny was led off by Mike and George, while I was still held in the spare bedroom. Once again, I was locked up. About 10 mins later, the door unlocked and reopened, and now I was being led off. We were heading down to the Rec room. The rec room isn't actually a Rec room. It is still in progress of decorating. All that's in there at the moment is two computers for deathmatches. Johnny was already taped to one of the computers chairs and in the middle of the room. I was placed down on the second chair and taped to it also. I was wheeled out of the room and into the second spare bedroom. This was because Mike didn't want me and Johnny helping each other escape.

The blinds in the room were closed and the door was shut. I heard various doors open and shut around the house, then I heard muffled screams coming from somewhere. The Rec room, I assumed. After half an hour, the muffled screaming stopped. I heard footsteps. Whatever Mike and George were doing, I was next.

The door burst open. I was proved wrong when I found out that they were actually George's screams, not Johnathan's. George was wheeled in on the same office chair that I had been tied to the previous night. George never likes to be tied up, he always likes to be the one doing the tieing. So that left Mike as the only one not tied up. George and I were mpphing into our gags, as was Ben from down the hallway. Mike went and wheeled in Ben, who had spent the last 30 mins trying to escape.

Then the worst thing happened. The doorbell rang.

Mike ran down to get the door, despite my mpphhs into my gag in protest. I suddenly stopped. Whoever it was, I didn't want them to know about this. I heard my Nan's voice at the door. I immediately started mpphinng into my gag as loud as I could. I heard Nan sigh "Oh Mike, you havn't done it again have you...".

The door opened and there was Mike and my Nan. She surveyed the situation.
"Well Mike, you've done well this time, just as always. Now, to make it fair, got on the floor." Mike reluctantly lay down. Nan proceeded to tie him up with tape, and then gag him tightly. He lay down at our feet. So, that's all of us tied up. After an hour, Nan came back and untied us.

That was the greatest experience up to date, and I have some pictures. I've only checked my camera, but there are a lot more on the other cameras, I still need to upload them yet.

You can find the pictures here:

Pic 1: http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 5651il.jpg
Pic 2: http://img195.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 5682sv.jpg
Pic 3: http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 5697sy.jpg

There are a LOT more pictures, I'll load them up as I find them

That's my story. I would really appreciate feedback, especially on the pics. See ya soon guys!

Buzzbuzz
http://www.forumer.com/tieup