chub-chub : 01 - First (m/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

chub-chub : 01 - First (m/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

chub-chub's stories
01 - First
Story index at the bottom

By chub-chub

Monday, May 8th 2006 - 08:25:48 PM

First

Ok this is my first tie up story that i'm willing to share (mainly because the rest were too short)

World History class is a drag: the teachers monotone voice resonates through your skull, with enough time you will go crazy. So in order to block out this noise we socialize with the people around us. Sitting next to me was this charismatic funny girl named Katie. She is awesome; I immediately began liking her....we would have tickle fights and by the third week of school i knew where all her ticklish spots were. About 5 weeks later I asked her out. She danced, so she was in shape. One day this site prompted me to talk to her about tying people up. I told her that i was into it:

"Hey Katy, you trust me right?" I began timidly

"Of course, you trust me too, don't you?"

"With my life," I know this sounds corny but its how it went. "Say if you were tied up, would you trust me to not hurt you?"

"Yeah, Why?"

"Don't think this is weird but, well....i want to tie you up."

"Are you asking if I will LET you tie me up?"

"Well....yeah". Uh-oh i knew my chance were almost blown.

"ok".

She Said OK!!!!.... Wow i knew that this would be fun. I immediately started to accumulate a kit. The usual: two rolls of duct tape, 105 ft of rope (broken into seven 15 ft sections.) 2 rolls of medical tape, a digital camera, some strips of cloth about a foot long and 4 inches wide, and finally a mask and other role playing costume things. That Friday my parents anniversary celebrations would kick off, going to a bed and breakfast after a day on the town. Two days all by myself, two days of playtime.

Katie came over that morning a half an hour after my parents left. She and I both love running, and i mentioned that the local park is excellent to take short jogs in. It was chilly that morning. She changed into running gear: long under amour/spandex running tights, extremely short pink running shorts, and an extremely tight spandex shirt. Hot.

"Race You There!!!" she yelled as she took off. I let her Win to the Park. Of course, she began rubbing it into my face.

"I let you win"

"Yeah right!...you're just slow!!"

"Ok tell you what: we race back if you beat me again you get to do what ever you want....if i win i get to do what ever i want for today. O.K.?"

"You're on". And she took off running again, getting a head start...it was fine though because i was going to take a short cut. I got home and waited about minutes until she go home.....

"You beat me!?" she said flabbergasted. "So what do u want to do?"

"You'll find out. Just stretch...I've already stretched, I'll get ready while you stretch."

"Get ready? Whatever."

"I ran upstairs"

I came back down with my gargantuan tackle box and before i could explain Katie fired questions at me like a M-260 (or some other big machine gun).

"What's in the box?" she asked hesitantly...her eyes were beginning to narrow.

"Stuff... You'll find out in a second. We can do this two ways: act it out like role play, or just do it." I was mentally crossing my fingers and hoping for the first.

"What the hell is 'it' ?" i think she was beginning to understand.

"I told you you'll find out...now pick one". God dragging it out like this was nerve wracking. The anticipation made me giddy as a child before christmas.

"Role Play", she sighed. "I always wanted to be an actress". She half-smiled. I was beginning to think she would enjoy this; i guess i would find out.

"Wait here". I would change very fast. I sprinted upstairs to my room, and took a black t-shirt out of my bag and put it over my head so i can see out of the neck hole and tied the sleeves around my head to hold it on...it looks like some sort of assassin slipped some rubber surgical gloves on (i have a small thing for latex) and waited behind the door of my room.....

"OWW!!!!!!!......Katie....help.." I had stomped on the floor in my room to make it seem like I fell. I needed to get her up to my room unsuspecting.

"Oh My God!.....Ethan! Ethan?!" well she was coming i heard her bound up the stairs i only heard 6 hard steps. There are 18 steps. she must really be going fast. 10 seconds later i heard the plank in front of my room door squeak.....

"Ethan?....Ethaaaaaaan!? Where are yo-----mmmmpppphh!!!"

I covered her mouth with my hand. She instantly realized that it was I and she began to play her part mppph-ing in protest. I took a rope segment from my bag of tricks and tied it loop-style around her wrists. After i had her wrists secure i took out 3 more segments and tied her ankles, elbows and above her knees. The rope made soft indentations in the spandex which covered her skin. Now for the fun part.

"Now, it's time to have a little fun....." she looked quizzical at first, then her eyes showed skepticism. I picked her up from the floor and placed her on my bed. She began to squirm and mpppph at what she thought was coming next.....tickling.

"I know you're ticklish.....and I happen to know alllllll of your ticklish spots" i playfully hinted.

She began mppphining in protest. I picked he up and set her on my bed and securely retied her to the bed posts: spread eagle. Then the tickling began. I started at her armpits lightly tickling them and she began laughing into her gag. Begging as best she could through the gag I moved to her feet removing the socks and started to tickle the mercilessly. The silenced protests continued, she began to struggle against her bonds. I slowly began to move up her legs to her most ticklish spot: her thighs. I decided to use a feather to tickle this spot. She began to writhe with stifled laughter.

The tickling was done and i said the classic line: "don't go anywhere". i smiled and made for the door and at this point she was freaking out at the thought of me leaving. "Just kidding!". I untied her and we made out.

chub-chub
mobomebo@hotmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/oncetoastedguy
usa