Amy : 03 - Tied up at School for a Second Time! (m+f/ff)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Amy : 03 - Tied up at School for a Second Time! (m+f/ff)

Post by Canuck100 »

Amy's stories
03 - Tied up at School for a Second Time!
Story index at the bottom

By Amy

Friday, May 12th 2006 - 01:51:06 AM

Tied up at School for a Second Time!

I posted a few months ago which I've reposted above telling of some boys getting revenge on me when myself and some of my friends gave them a soaking with water.

Although they had got their own back on me they were still keen to get revenge on my friends and several weeks after my tie up experience the following happened:

It was during the lunchtime break that my friend Amber got a message that the PE teacher wanted to see her in the PE hall. Amber is in several school teams so the message wasn't unusal. However by the end of break she hadn't reappeared so I went to find her.

The PE hall was deserted and I was just about to leave when I heard a slight noise in the store cupboard where all the gym kit etc is kept. I opened the door and was shocked to see Amber lying on the floor.

At this point i had better say what we are wearing as it always seems to be mentioned in all the stories. We were both in uniform - I was dressed as before with a bottle green sweater, green calf-length straight skirt and black tights. Amber was very similarly dressed but had a shorter, mid thigh length straight skirt and had black legwarmers as well as black tights.

Amber was lying on the floor, I could see her arms were tied behind her back and ropes were tied around her upper body. Her legs were tied at the ankles and also just below and above her knees. She was also gagged with a white cloth.

She mpphhed desperately as I rushed over to her and pulled out the gag. She spat out a wad of cloth from inside her mouth and said "Quick Amber, run, they're still here".

It was too late! I looked around and saw that two of the boys plus their girl friends were in the room - they had been behind the door. They came over and grabbed me. They decided that although it wasn't their intention to punish me again, now I had disturbed them, I would have to be tied as well. First though they said they had better re-gag Amber.

She struggled violently and pleaded "i promise I won't say anything if you don't gag me . . mpphhhh" she was suddenly silenced as one of the boys stuffled the cloth back in her mouth and tied it in place with the second cloth.

Then it was my turn. The girl friend of one of the boys fetched more rope from the climbing kits and asked if she could tie me up and the boys readily agreed. They held my arms behind my back and under the boys instructions she tied my hands together. Next they showed her how to tie my elbows. Then they let her and the other girl loose tying rope tightly all around my body from my waist up to and over my shoulders, putting in knot after knot as they went. I struggled as much as I could but with the boys holding me the girls were free to truss me up as much as they wanted and I was soon unable to move any part of my upper body.

Eventually they decided my top half was complete and they lay me on the floor to tie my legs. I kicked my legs as hard as I could to prevent them from being tied together but with my tight fitting skirt it was a bit of a pathetic effort and the two girls sat on astride me and soon had my ankles tied tightly together. I can remember the boys explaining how once rope had been wrapped around my ankles that they should tie rope in the other direction around the bonds which they called a word beginning with 'c' that i can't remember. As I was now helpless the boys left the girls tying the rest of my legs while they went off to find something to gag me with.

They soon returned with some cloth that they forced into my mouth and then they forced another strip of cloth between my teeth and tied it tightly behind my head. I tried to protest but all I could manage was a pathetic mmmpppph. Meanwhile the girls said they hadn't been able continuing tying the rope the same way up my legs like they had with Amber because of my longer skirt but the boys said it didn't matter because they had wrapped so much rope round my legs instead.

So there I lay completely helpless, almost completely unable to move and completely unable to make a sound apart from a quiet mppphh. They told us both how cute we both looked and said they'd be back soon and they all left.

After a lot of effort I managed to roll slightly so I could turn my face to Amber. We lay there pathetically mpphing to each other for what must have been about an hour. Amber occasionally struggled to free herself but each time soon gave up when she found out it she wasn't getting anywhere. I was so well tied that even when I tried to struggle I couldn't move at all.

Eventually we heard the bell go for the end of school and soon after that they came back, this time with a camera and took a load of pictures of us. Then they lifted us both up and stood us facing each other and used more rope to tie both of us together. They lay us down on the floor and took more pictures. They said they couldn't untie us just yet but they'd be back again soon and off they went again.

So there we lay, tied together on the floor with our faces pressed close together. Amber attempted to struggle but tied to me she had even less movement than before and so soon gave up.

Not too long later they came back. They stood us up and untied us from each other and untied our legs, which especially in my case, took ages because they had used so much rope. Then they opened the store room door, checked no-one was about, and left. We followed mpphing desperately to be untied but they were soon out of sight and we were alone. School had finished quite a while ago and the place was deserted.

I started walking to the main school entrance but Amber mppphed angrily at me and started off in the other direction. I realised that she was going to leave school over the playing fields so we were less likely to be spotted. Getting through the doors was a struggle but luckily they were all push doors so we could use our bodies to open them.

We got outside and Amber started off across the playing fields. I couldn't keep up in my longer skirt and kept mpphiing angrily at Amber to slow down. She just mpphed back in a frustrated sort of way and carried on.

We came to the end of the playing fields where there was a low stile to get out of the school grounds. I didn't normally come this way because the stile, even though it was only two fairly low steps, was quite awkward even without my body being completed trussed up in miles of rope. However I could have hitched my skirt up a bit to get my leg up to step up. However with my arms firmly immobilised this was not an option. Amber went first and even with her shorter skirt she still really struggled to lift her leg up onto the first step and lift the other leg over. However she eventually managed it. Then it was my turn. I tried to lift my leg but there was absolutely no way I could raise it to step up. After alot of effort I managed to sit on the first set and then use my legs to push myself up onto the top of the stile and then somehow swing my legs across to the other side. Meanwhile Amber didn't help by mpphing angrily at me to hurry up!

We set off again and I realised Amber was heading towards Kylie's house which was just behind the school. We got to her front door and kicked on it to get her attention. Luckily Kylie herself answered the door and she stood in shock at the two bound and gagged figures in front of her. We pushed past her inside the the house and mpphed to be ungagged. However she simply told us to go up to her room whilst she got some scissors to cut the ropes off and she disappeared off to the kitchen. We walked through her living room from where her two younger brothers were watching tv. They looked up in surprise and then delight at the site of two bound and gagged girls in the house as went up the stairs to Kylies bedroom.

We sat on her bed waiting for Kylie to come with the scissors when suddenly her brothers rushed in and bundled us out through the door and into their room. We struggled and mppphed but despite their younger age they had no problem in manhandling us into their room where they locked the door. After a bit of struggling they got us onto their beds and sat on top of us laughing and joking and discussing what to do. They decided to give us a tickling but first they agreed they need to tie our feet which we were kicking violently.

The brother who was sitting on me took his school tie off and threw it to his brother who also took his tie off. He used both ties to tie Ambers feet to the bed posts, stretching her legs apart as far as her skirt allowed.

With Amber secured he left her and found some belts which they fastened round my ankles and then pulled towards the posts at the corners of the bed. It was a struggle for them to make the belts reach the posts because my long skirt kept my legs clamped together, however they eventually fastened them. Then they took our boots off and the tickling started. Luckily we were both wearing thick tights but we still withered around and laughed uncontrollably into our gags as the tickling continued.

Eventually we were rescued by Kylie who was banging on the door by this time. More and more threats to her brother meant they relented and unlocked the door and allowed their sister to come in and rescue us.

Although I have never seen the photos of Amber and myself tied together in the store room I know they have been circulated at school as we've both endured comments, even from our friends like "Do you want to come out tonight if you're not too tied up!"

Now the boys have got revenge on two of us I'm not sure it they'll leave it at that or if there will be more to come, if not for me then for my other friends . . .

Amy
UK