Teen - - TUG : 03 - Coach...hahaha!!! (mmm/M, M/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Teen - - TUG : 03 - Coach...hahaha!!! (mmm/M, M/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Teen - - TUG's stories
03 - Coach...hahaha!!!
Story index at the bottom

By Teen - - TUG

Saturday, May 13th 2006 - 03:42:15 AM

Coach...hahaha!!!

Well, the last post was a few days ago, continue...

As I was saying, we play the tie up game in school. Me, my brother, Ken and Nathan are in the basketball team. I played for the under 15 team while they play for the under 18 team. After my practice, they call me to wait for 30 minutes until they finished practice. I change to my usual diesel shirt and a pair of jeans and wait for them. When they finish they told me that wanted to tie up our coach. I was nervous but it looks fun, so after all the guys got out of the locker room, the coach came in. He was around 30, great body. We hide then we jump and caught him from behind. I lock the locker room door. Nathan blindfolded him quickly then we took him to a bench and tied him on the bench. Hands above head, legs, waist on the bench. Before tying him up we took of his shirt for an easier tickle. We tied him with ropes.

He kept asking who we are. We didn't want him to know then we tickle him, he is very ticklish. He laughs and laughs! His body started turning red. We tickle his armpits, legs chest, abs, stomach, sides and thigh. He laughs and starts begging to stop. We then shut him up with his own socks. After that, he body was sweaty and next we took of the socks from his mouth and Ken haven't took a bath so Ken sit on his 6 paces and lightly lie on him. Ken's chest facing him and then force him to lick Ken's sweaty body or else tickle again!!!

Later we got ready and ready to leave. It was about our coach 2 hours tied up. My school closed about 1 more hours so we torture him with some itching powder on his upper body there comes the sweat again. After 30 minutes of his torture we let him go by untying him, his was out of energy. He scratches his we body. We did not toke out the blindfold and we run away. If he notice it will be bad!

The next day when I open my locker, my coach saw ropes in it. (My brother call me to hold on to it) He asks me and knew it was me. He also asks who did it besides me. I didn't tell him, he says he don't care still got who did it. He calls me to be at his home this Friday after school. He will tie me up. If not, he will report to the principal. I had no choice but to just say yes.

I will continue what happen when my coach take revenge!

Teen - - TUG
iantanjf@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------

Sunday, May 14th 2006 - 05:38:14 AM

Coach's revenge on me!!! MEAN!!!

Continue of my last... should have not torture coach so badly! Now I suffer while my brother don't even know about it.

I took coach's car to his house. His wife was out of town visiting her relatives.

"Nervous?" he ask.

I was very nervous. Being tied by a coach, it is just not right. His house is a double storey house. He invited me in and first he calls me to go upstairs to his spare room. I went there while he got prepare. Next he calls me to lie on the sheet less bed. I lie down on it and he took ropes tie my legs to the bed. Next he unbuttons my shirt and took it off. Then he took ropes and ties my hands above my head exposing my armpits. He tickles my feet then slowly up. Every part of my body he tried tickling me. Then he gently sits on my abs and tickles my armpits. It is the longest. I felt tears coming down my eyes and I laugh till my sides were pain. I was cover with sweat.

Next, he gags my mouth with my socks. Then, he went to take a bath while I lie there struggling. The ropes was tied hardly, I got tired and lie there till he come out. When he came out, he was wearing a Nike shorts and did not wear a shirt. His took ice and apply it on my body. It was very cold. I try to call him to stop but it came out MMMPPPHHH! Next he untied my hand but did not untied my legs and force me to do sit ups. I did around 100-150 and was tired. He leaves me there and I fell asleep.

The next morning, I was tied on a chair. (I lie to my mum I am staying in my friend's house) My hands behind my back. He then took out cloth pins and attaches them to my nipples. I can't talk because of the socks are still in my mouth and my jaws are pain. He next took out the socks and tickles me again for around 30 minutes mostly on my sides. Later, he unbuttons my pants, revealing my briefs and put ice in it. Before I can talk, he put duct tape to my mouth.

Until about noon, he untied me and let me took a bath at his place and sent me back home. He told me it was fun and maybe we can play it again. Coach tying me up is not good, I will sure to avoid it, but if he let me tie him up, I will sure do it.

Last week just happened something really fun, me, my brother and... continue next time!

Teen - -TUG
iantanjf@gmail.com