Bring me your bound : 02 - Along For The Ride (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bring me your bound : 02 - Along For The Ride (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bring me your bound's stories
02 - Along For The Ride
Story index at the bottom

By Bring me your bound

Sunday, May 14th 2006 - 07:26:51 PM

Along For The Ride

Now the character descriptions are in my previously posted story.

I was on my computer chatting away, wearing sweats and a T-shirt, when I heard my door creak. My head snapped back only to see my brother entering. My heart raced, as I stood up and pushed my chair to the side. I knew what was coming, I couldn't escape it. But, I always tried. I crept slowly toward my bed hopefully finding something to throw at him.

Mike: Oh come on Nick, you look scared.
Me: Ok Mike I think it would be better if I just laid down in my bed, and you went where ever, and I just watched T.V.
Mike: I promised mom and dad I would look after you.

I went to grab a pillow on my bed when he charged. He grabbed both of my hands behind my back and took out a roll of duct tape. He started to tie my wrists together as I tried to squirm away. He threw me on my back to gag me with a frequently used bandana, when i used my feet to kick him backwards. I almost got up, when he grabbed my shirt and pulled me backwards. He then threw me on my stomach, wrestled and bound my feet, then threw me on my back. He jumped on my chest and gagged me with the bandana. During all this he mumbled-

Mike: Now... You are... Coming with... Me...

He lifted me up as I attempted to squirmed as much as possible. We eventually got to his car on this cold rainy night.

Mike: Don't worry, I got a surprise for you this time.

I squirmed even harder because naturally surprises weren't good from him. He gently placed my in the back of his car, this time is was warm, dry, well padded with fluffy pillows, and the strong air-freshener wasn't all that strong.

Mike: Get comfy.

I didn't know if it was a long drive or not but I was fine either way. He placed a nice big blanket over me, place a portable DVD player on my stomach, and started it up. I stopped squirming. A few Logos flashed as the Dodgeball DVD screen came up. He pressed play as we started a pretty long drive. Half-way through the movie we came to a stop, we arrived at one of my favorite restaurants. He smiled and said-

Mike: I'll be back in about an hour at the most, I'll bring you back some wings.

I loved wings, tonight was going pretty good. I finished the funny movie not a minute before he came out. The nice aroma of spicy wings and crunchy fries filled the air. He then put in Pirates of the Caribbean. That was also a good movie. He then went to pick up some milk from the grocery store, and we set off for home. When we arrived he lifted me out of the car used a knife to slit my bindings. He said

Mike: There ya go...

As handed me the warm box of food. I responded

Nike: Thanks...

As he brought his stuff upstairs. Those wings taste really good.(And to save some confusion he usually ties me up because he takes me to his parties, which he leaves me in some toher room because he can't leave me along and doesn't want to be seen with me. And when ever I see him enter my room while we are alone on a weekend kinda gets me nervous. So without hesitation I run for it.)

Bring Me Your Bound