Bring me your bound : 01 - Ultimate Revenge (m/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Bring me your bound : 01 - Ultimate Revenge (m/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Bring me your bound's stories
01 - Ultimate Revenge
Story index at the bottom

By Bring me your bound

Saturday, May 13th 2006 - 06:47:09 AM

Ultimate Revenge

Every body's stories are getting better...

Well I am in 7th grade, but a little short. My brother is a socially active Highschool Senior, who also wrestles. Well my mom and dad go out often, and they want him to watch me while they aren't. But that doesn't work for him. So some how, everytime, he ties me up, takes a few pictures so I don't tell our parents, and then brings me where ever he wants to go. So I finally got my revenge this time.

It was a Friday night, and my parents left for Vermont for the weekend. My door doesn't lock. So it's around 7:30 when my brother Mike enters my room (My name is Nick by the way).

Mike: Hey, what's up Nick?
Nick: What do you want?
Mike: Ok, I am not gonna lie to you, we're going out tonight.(He said with an evil grin)

And without hesitation, I ripped myself from my bed, and made a run for the door. I always try that, it never works. Then he wrapped his arm over my mouth, around my head connecting and holding my hands in place. I couldn't yell or move. He then with his other hand he used a roll of duct tape to bound my wrists together. Then before I could let anything thing loud out, he took his arm off my mouth, then he gagged me with a frequently used bandana, and then rested me on my bed. My feet were kicking up like crazy as he wrestled them together and brought the roll of duct tape back out. Now I was just squirming as he was bring the tape around my ankles. I was sore and tired now. Thank god he didn't take pictures this time.

He brought me out to the back seat of his car, which wasn't new to me, and cushioned the back with some pillows. This ride was gonna be different. I was struggling as much as I could, when my luck suddenly changed. We were slowing down, at a stop light. And when I looked beside me, I saw a police car. Not any police car, the police car of the officer who patrols my school. I started to position myself next to the window. My brother saw me do this as well. He used one hand to push me back but my feet were set. This actually caught the officer's attention, as I banged my face up against the window.

The officer then in the blink of an eye, got out of his side and drew his tazer or gun or whatever and aim it at my brother in the driver side of his car. I smiled through the bandana.

Officer: Get out of the car!
Mike: Ok, Ok, let me explain offi-
Officer: Just get out of the car!

Mike opened the door and walked out of the car with his hands up. The officer took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed his hand behind his back. I was bursting with happiness.

Officer: Get in the back.

The Officer then opened the back and shoved my brother in as he opened the front and let me get in (After untying me of course). He then asked me a few questions.

Officer: Do you know him?
Me: I have never seen him before in my life.*Snivel*
Officer: Where were you?
Me: At a friend's party, I went to go get some stuff I left at my house across the street and...*Snivel* And he grabbed me and shoved me in his car...*Snivel*
Officer: Do you want to talk to your parents?
Me: I would prefer not to tell them, because they are such security freaks, that would never let my out again.
Officer: Ok, well if you don't want to be the one who tells them, I guess I have to.

He picked up his radio and towed my brothers car to the impound. I finally won this time. He brought my brother to a jail cell and I didn't see what happened after that but he took me home. My brother called our parents and they had to come home and break him out saying he really tied up his brother (Boy were they pissed, they had to take a day off from their trip to get him out of jail!). I showed them the album of each time he "brought" me with him and took a picture. They were even angrier when they saw the album. Mike was grounded a week for each picture there was. My parents weren't all that happy of me lying to an officer have them come all the way, but they decided he deserved it, and decided to stay home the next few weekends before going out. I felt so happy he got grounded, but then I realized all the free time he would have with me to "talk" about this little subject. He would be home with me for the next few months. I think I just lost...

Bring me your bound