Teen - - TUG : 04 - Father got some serious tickle torture (mm/M)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Teen - - TUG : 04 - Father got some serious tickle torture (mm/M)

Post by Canuck100 »

Teen - - TUG's stories
04 - Father got some serious tickle torture
Story index at the bottom

By Teen - - TUG

Tuesday, May 23rd 2006 - 04:14:07 AM

Father got some serious tickle torture

I am back, sorry for not posting so long. Well, last Friday me and my brother was playing tied up game. He was tying me to his bed. By the way, my father is working while my mother visited my aunty. While he tied my hands up, my father came into the room. My father has a great body and very ticklish. He was back early. He saw what was happening and ask us to explain. My brother untied me while say that we were just playing. Then my brother dares my father to get tied up by us. My father took the dare and said how bad it could be. For one thing, he was real wrong. My brother asks him to take of his working shirt. He unbuttons it then he lied down on the bed. We tied him on the bed.

My brother gave me to tickle my father's upper body while he tickles my father's lower body. My father was as ticklish as me. I sat on his chest and tickle his sides first. He was laughing non stop. Next, I tickle his armpits. He tried to call us to stop but we didn't care.

He body was red and very tired and also very sweaty. Next my father told us not to do anything sexual to him. Before he finished the sentence, my brother duct tapes his mouth. Next, my brother took out cloth pins and attaches it to his nipples. He was struggling. My brother and my father always play games like friends, so my brother purposely attaches those cloth pins to tease him. After that, we retied him on a chair. We took unbutton his pants exposing his boxer. We then took ice and put it in his boxer. He was MMMPPPHHHing like crazy.

My brother took out a shaver and shaves his chest hair. After that, we went downstairs leaving him on the chair. The next morning, we woke up before my father did; we gave him another tickle section. We tied him in a hogtie position. Next I tickle his feet while my brother tickles his armpits. Before my brother went out for a date, he took out the cloth pins that is on my father's nipples and went out. I went to take a bath.
After that I wore on my Nike shorts and before I wore my shirt my father caught me!!!

I will continue...

Teen - - TUG
iantanjf@gmail.com