Chris T : 01 - Tied up at a Sleep Over (m+/m, m+/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Chris T : 01 - Tied up at a Sleep Over (m+/m, m+/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Chris T's stories
01 - Tied up at a Sleep Over
Story index at the bottom

By Chris T

Friday, May 26th 2006 - 01:06:22 PM

Tied up at a Sleep Over

Around a year ago my friend Jack had a sleep over, for his birthday. As usual, we messed about, watching television, playing games, and eating. His parents left an hour after I got there, as they were going out to a party, and would be staying in a hotel for the night. All five of us (Jack, Eric, Paul, Steve and myself) were thirteen, with Jack having his birthday the day before, and they trusted us. We watched a video, and as it progressively went on, we got much more bored. It was an apparently scary film, but soon enough we were all hitting each other with pillows.

"What else can we do?" Steve asked, fed up with being attacked by pillows. We all shrugged, and started to sit down.

I went outside to go to the toilet. When I opened the door, Eric and Paul grabbed me, shoving my hands behind my back. Jack quickly tied tape around my wrists ten times, and Steve did the same with my feet. They made me hop into the living room, where I was pushed onto the sofa.

"What's going on?" I asked, curious yet angry. I'd never been tied up before.

"We're bored, and we all agreed that we should tie you up!" Steve answered, as I struggled furiously.

"That isn't fair!" I declared.

"But it's my sleepover, and I wanted to tie you up. So you're staying tied up. And I suggest you listen to us, or I'll start tickling you." Jack smiled, walking towards the computer in the corner, where a website was up.

"Hmm... Well, at least we won't be bored anymore. We're going to have a lot of fun with you Chris. But the neighbours might hear, so we've got to keep you quiet." He quickly ran upstairs, then came back down with a one of his soccer socks. Eric tied a knot in the middle, and wrapped it around my mouth when I was unprepared. I was still able to talk, and speak loudly. Eric grabbed a roll of tape, and wrapped it around my mouth ten times. Steve wrapped more around my ankles and legs, along with my knees. He also taped my feet together, so I was truly stuck.

"MMMMMMMMMPH!" I screamed, trying to get free.

"There's no use, Chris." Steve laughed. "So we better begin the torture now." Quickly, they all grabbed me, and took me upstairs to Jack's room. I was thrown onto the floor, where my bottom was up in the air slightly.

"Looks like our captive think he can get away with that," Paul smiled, "So we should punish him."

Jack threw the cover of his bed off, and pulled out a loose plank. Steve and Paul knew what was going to happen, so they grabbed me, while Eric sat down to watch.

The spanking didn't really hurt, but twenty minutes later I was slightly sore.

"Well, now what?" Steve asked.

"I reckon with give him to Lizzie." Jack declared. "But you'll have to hold him down while we get him ready..."

They had quickly cut the tape, and taken off my T-shirt and jeans, leaving me in my short blue boxers. They picked me up again, and left me in front of the closed door to Lizzie's bedroom. She was Jack's 12 year old sister, and she had a crush on me. Paul knocked on the door an they all ran.

"Huh? Chris?" Lizzie came outside, and blushed, as I struggled, MMPHing into my gag.

"Did my brother do this to you?" I nodded.

"Shall I untie you?" I shook my head, adjusting to being tied up.

"So, can I keep you?" I nodded again, as Lizzie dragged me inside.

She had kept me for an hour, and was brushing my hair when Jack, Steve, Paul and Eric came in again.

"We need Chris." Jack said firmly, getting closer to Lizzie.

"Leave him alone!" She shouted, as the boys pounced on her, pinning her arms to each side. Jack quickly took off her top and skirt, leaving her in her underpants, like me. They then tied her up, Paul wrapping more tape around her stomach and leg of her bed.

Next, I was hoisted up. Steve came behind me, and yanked my boxers up quickly.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" I screamed, in pain. They then added more tape to me, and went downstairs.

An hour and a half later, Lizzie and I were brought into the front hallway, still tied tightly, our struggling useless. I didn't have an idea why they brought us here, but I heard a car pull up. Lizzie and I both MMMMMMPHed furiously, as the door opened.

"Sorry we're back early, but- Lizzie? Chris? What happened?"

"MMMMMMMMPH HHHHMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMPH!" We both shouted beneath our gags. Jack's mother came to take them off, but Jack, Steve, Paul and Eric emerged, with a camera.

"At least let us take a picture." He said, and Jack's parents knew it was a joke.

Later, as we were untied, we carried on the night as usual, having fun. But I needed to think up revenge. And I would get it... But that's a story for later.

Chris T