Gem : 02 - Barbara's new skills (f/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Gem : 02 - Barbara's new skills (f/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Gem's stories
02 - Barbara's new skills
Story index at the bottom

By Gem

Sunday, May 28th 2006 - 05:19:06 AM

Barbara's new skills

Ok, it has been a while since i put up my first story (december i believe) so I'll review quickly the people involved (all names are fake of course) Barbara: Female, 10 at time of this story, Me: Male, 13 at time of this story. Ok, we shall begin.

About two weeks after our first game my mother and Barbara's aunt decided to go to the school supplie store - my younger sister, and all of Barbara's aunt's children where home schooled. Neither Barbara nor myself had any real interest in going, so they said we where old enough to stay home alone for a few hours. So as soon as they loaded up and left, we hooked up the X-box to have a good time.

Well after about 30 minutes Barbara had beaten me multiple times (I don't remember the game, I just know I hadn't played it before and she had) I suggested we do something else. So Barbara tells me "we can play the game we played the other day."

I decided to play it cool. So despite jumping for joy on the inside, I just sort of said, "well if you want to," in a voice that showed I had no real interest in it.

"Yep," she said with a smile. "But I get to go first, 'cause it was my turn." After a moment I agreed, but instead of heading outside, we went to her room. (She had her own room there since she was around so often) Once there she says to me, "oh ya, I forgot to tell you, I found some more stuff the other day that we can use."

I said, "cool, what did you get?"

She just put her finger to her lips, as a sign she was not telling. Then she motioned for me to lie down on the ground on my back. Once I did she began going through her closet, and came out with a bit of rope. She pulled my hands behind my back, and set to work on them. She stood up a few minutes later, and walked over towards her dresser.

I started struggling with the ropes for a minute, and quickly realised I couldn't get out. She smiled when she noticed me struggling, then shook her finger at me.

"I'm not done yet, so you're not aloud to start trying to get free. Besides, you can't get out of those knots."

She turned her back to me and started searching through one of the drawers, being careful not to let me see what she was pulling out. I gave the ropes a few more fruitless pulls, before giving a small sigh. "Where did you learn to do this? You couldn't do this last time."

She seemed to find every thing she was looking for, because she then closed the draw and walked over towards me, hiding the items behind her back.

"Oh," she said innocently, "I might have spent some time with a few of my friend who are in girl scouts."

She then sat down next to me, setting the objects she carried down behind her, and gave me small pat on the back as what she said sunk in.

"Now then," she said in a busiess-like tone, "we must stop you from seeing what is in store for you."

At that point all i saw was a brief glance of something pink, before everything went dark. She pulled the blindfold tight, then stared giggling as i complained. After a few minutes she final said, "Hush you, now open wide." Suddenly when i opened my mouth to comment she shoved something into it, then tied it in with something else. Once the gag was tied (rather tightly I might add) I heard her start to walk away.

A few minutes later, which where filled with some barely audible sounds from me

To be continued

Gem