Adam : 01 - How it started (M/m, f/mm)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Adam : 01 - How it started (M/m, f/mm)

Post by Canuck100 »

Adam's stories
01 - How it started
Story index at the bottom

By Adam

Tuesday, May 30th 2006 - 11:47:53 AM

How it started

Hi, I have been reading the past stories in the index and noticed lots of people write about how they got to like being tied up or games they like.
So I guess I will too. And then write some things that happened since then.

When I was five one of my Moms boyfriends moved in with us . His name was Bob and him and my Mom liked to drink together and have fun. He was nice to me too, but I don't think he really liked me much.

Anyway, sometimes they would go in their bedroom and tell me to play or watch TV. I was kind of a hyper kid and didn't leave them alone and would knock on their door to ask for something. It made Bob mad when I bothered them asking for my Mom. Well on one of these days, Bob asked me if I wanted to play a game and have an adventure. I said yes and he explained I could pretend I was a rich kid who got kidnapped for money and had to wait to be ransomed. He said the bad guys would tie me to a chair so I couldn't run away till they got their money.
It sounded fun and exciting the way he told it, and I wanted to start playing right away.

Bob had one of the kitchen chairs put in front of the TV and told me to sit in it. With some clothline rope he began to tie me to the chair. He went around my chest and the chair several times, pining my arms and a couple of wraps around my wrists in front. He used more ropes to go across my lap and thighs and under the seat of the chair so I couldn't move much at all. He then tied my ankles together, but didn't tie them to the chair. I could swing my legs and feet around but not touch the floor.

When he finished, he turned on the TV to a cartoon channel and said I had to be good and wait till I was rescued. I said OK, and he went off to their bedroom.

The ropes weren't very tight, more like just wrapped around me and the chair to hold me to it, and it worked fine. I could wriggle around a little, but not get out. I was having a great time pretending I was really kidnapped and thinking of all the movies, cartoons and TV shows I had seen of people tied up, especially boys like me. Now I knew how it felt to be tied up like them, and my imagination was going crazy and I was having a lot of fun being "kidnapped". I even lost track of time and maybe nodded off a couple of times.

It was about two hours or so when Bob and my Mom came out of their bedroom and made a big fuss over paying the ransome and rescueing me. I remember being sorry the game was over and wishing I could stay tied longer.
After that, every few days when Mom and Bob wanted to be alone for awhile, we played the game again. Sometimes it was Pirates, or Indians or escaped convicts who dragged me off as a 'hostage' and tied me up for a couple or more hours. I was always in front of the TV, but most of the time I was off in my own dream world pretending the game was for real.

I was really hooked on being tied up and loving it when I saw a Tarzan movie,in black and white that had Tarzan and boy tied up by some bad natives. Here I was tied up and watching a boy like me all tied up and trying to get loose. It was almost like we was tied up together. I wanted to be like him, brave and tough, and tied up.
From then on, I would ask Bob to tie me up in different ways. And him and my Mom spent a whole lot more times in their bedroom for the next few months.

Also, from then on, my favorite games to play with my friends in the neighborhood was tie up kind of games, or ended up being one. I wonder how many of them still do it after I moved away. lol

Anyway, that's how I got to love being tied up. And some of my Mom's other boyfriends later tied me up too. Mostly because I asked them to or dared them. lol

My Mom has lots of troubles and problems, and been sick for it. So, when I was seven I came to live with my Uncle Seth. He knows all about the things that happened to me before, but I will write about it another time and also about some of my friends.

Adam
adamf94@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------

Tuesday, May 30th 2006 - 11:48:54 PM

Thank you for saying all the nice things. I like this site and the stories.

Well, before I moved I had friends I got to play some tie up games with, but we mostly just tied each other to trees and posts, or to chairs.

Hide and seek was a favorite out of doors, cause you got to tie up the one you caught. I think I was the one who "invented" that one, but every kid that played seemed to like the tie up part too.

The only girl that was a regular one to play with us was my friend Billy's sister. We were 7 and Shirley was Billy's 10 year old sister. I remember she was pretty and had nice hair. Her Mother always kept it neat in pigtails or brushed out nice. Shirley was the one who tied me and Billy up the most, but we got her back a few times. That is when she would let us. She really enjoyed having us as her prisoners and being the boss of us. She was also the one who first showed us what a "hogtie" was. I love it. She was a lot of fun, even for Billy, who was always saying he hated his big sister.

No, the kids I played with never knew about what happened at my house, and no one got tied up there by Bob or Mom except me. They had some fights and he moved out in a few months, but my Mom had some other boyfriends. Not all of them lived with us but came over a lot.

When I was seven, before school started that year, I got to come live with my Uncle Seth. I see my Mom sometimes and stay over for visits a day or two, but not since last Christmas. She's been sick again. but its better now. She's ok and with her friend.

I will tell you how it is where I live now and about my friends, the ones who play the tie up games with me. It's still what I love to do and it is fun for us, so I will have some stories later.

Thanks again for saying hi.

Adam

Adam
adamf94@yahoo.com