Jack : 01 - Sarah Outclevered by Kelli (f/mf)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jack : 01 - Sarah Outclevered by Kelli (f/mf)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jack's stories
01 - Sarah Outclevered by Kelli
Story index at the bottom

By Jack

Wednesday, May 31st 2006 - 01:07:00 AM

Sarah Outclevered by Kelli

It was one of those boring, lazy Sundays. I, a 16yo guy, was hanging out with my good friend Sarah, also 16, and her friend that I kind of knew but not really, Kelli, 17. Sarah was very impetuous and energetic, small but not athletic, her brown hair in pigtails this day. Kelli was more reserved it seemed, skinny and toned with blonde hair that belied her intelligence. She was no airhead blonde, I knew.

We were at Sarah's house, because her parents both worked on Sundays. Sarah wore a yellow t-shirt and jeans. Kelli had a pink shirt with shorts, and I a blue shirt and jeans. All of us were barefoot. It was raining, killing our plans to play outside. Sarah reacted typically, complaining she was bored. We all failed to come up with enticing things to do. Kelli got a phone call, and began chattering. Sarah motioned me to her.

"Hey, Jack," she said. "How would you like to do something really cool?" I sarcastically commented that of course I would. "Well I want to know who Kelli talks to on her cell phone."

"That's not very cool," I said. "Anyway, she's probably talking to her boyfriend."

"Duh," Sarah's eyes rolled. "But I must know who!" Sarah was very big into gossip. "I'm going to tie her up, and make her tell me."

Well this was pretty cool. Kelli would look good bound, I thought. I wasn't surprised, too much. Sarah had never shown interest in tying people up before but she was the sort of person to come up with ideas like this despite having no interest in them beyond as a means to an end.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Yes, in order to avoid suspicion, I'll have to tie you up too."

"Uh, well, okay. But what if she doesn't want to be tied up?"

"I'll handle that."

We talked about our favorite bands after that until Kelli's phone call was over. "Sorry," she said. "Just my boyfriend." She saw Sarah's look. "No, I won't tell you who he is."

"Fine," grumbled Sarah. "I came up with something to do while you ignored us."

"What is that?"

"An escape contest!" said Sarah enthusiastically. "You get tied up, and then see how fast you can escape. Winner gets a prize or something."

Kelli looked...amused? "My brother used to tie me up, so I know how to escape from ropes. But you...you aren't even that flexible!"

"Oh, your brother couldn't tie a decent knot if his life depended on it. I tie fantastic knots," Sarah boasted.

"What do you think of this, Jack?" asked Kelli.

"I'm fine with it," I said.

"Okay, then, who is going first?" Kelli asked.

"You and Jack should," Sarah said.

Kelli exchanged a glance with me, said, "How about we draw for it?"

Sarah considered this, and then agreed. She left to get some playing cards and rope. I looked at Kelli. "You seem okay about this."

"What's the worst that could happen?" she said. I'm glad she didn't expect me to actually answer this question.

Sarah returned, looking confident. She shuffled the cards, and let Kelli pick first. I was surprised she was leaving this to chance, but I guess she didn't want to alert Kelli or something. Well, of course, Kelli got the high number and got to tie us both up first.

Sarah looked surprised, but apparently she figured she'd get Kelli later because she didn't put up much of a fight. Kelli said, "I'll tie Jack up first." She had me go onto the ground on my stomach, then firmly tied my wrists behind my back, then my ankles. Then she finished it off by tying a rather short rope connecting my ankles and wrists. It wasn't long before I realized I had virtually no hope of escape. Kelli was definitely good.

Sarah laughed at me. "Hey, maybe we could just tie Jack up?" she suggested.

But Kelli was not having any of that. "On your stomach," she said, readying more rope. Sarah was quickly and securely tied as similarly as I had been.

Kelli watched us try to escape for a few minutes. I gave up quickly, content to lie in my hogtie as long as Kelli would make me. The knots were strategically placed so as to be unavailable to my fingers, and I couldn't twist myself into a position to change that.

Sarah probably couldn't have ever gotten out on her own either, but she was undaunted, continuing to struggle the entire time Kelli watched. Her hogtie was tighter than mine, as her ankles nearly touched her wrists, yet hers was just as inescapable.

Kelli finally put an end to Sarah's struggling. "Do you give up?" she asked Sarah.

"No," said Sarah, breathing heavily.

Kelli asked me. I said yes, but she didn't untie me. Instead, she said, "Well, I won't untie you, because I want to know something first. And I have to keep Jack tied up, so he doesn't interfere." Kelli thought I was going to stop this? She was crazy! She leaned in close to Sarah. "Why did you want to do this escape contest?"

"It seemed like fun," Sarah lied, badly.

"So you don't want to tell the truth," said Kelli. "Maybe I can make you," she said, suddenly putting on the air of a Bond villian. "I mean, you can't get out until I let you, that's obvious."

"It was just for fun!"

"No," said Kelli. "Tell me the truth, or I'll tickle you." Sarah squirmed. I knew she was deathly ticklish, a fact I had taken advantage of before to win arguments. Of course, I had never tied her up beforehand, so she could always fight back. Now, she would be completely helpless, and I was just glad to able to watch this. Sarah was a friend, not any more, but she was still a bound cute girl about to be tickled by another cute girl. I was a winner here, no Jacker how tight my hogtie.

Anyway, Sarah wouldn't admit she, ironically, wanted to do this exact thing to Kelli to get her to tell Sarah who her boyfriend was. Of course, it was kind of obvious that Kelli knew. However, both seemed to understand this was a game and they were having fun. So Kelli, finding Sarah's shirt had ridden up on her during her struggles and had exposed some stomach, tickled there for a little bit. Sarah laughed hysterically after trying to hold back the laughter (she was able to for about .00002 microseconds) Kelli asked again, but Sarah refused (I guessed she was enjoying this game as well, but she may have been just an extremely stubborn person) Kelli then tickled her feet, which had the same effect upon Sarah.

Still Sarah refused to give Kelli what she wanted. I think we'd been tied up for about fifteen minutes at this point. Kelli turned to me. "Maybe you'll tell me. I know you know."

"Don't tell her. Don't let her win," said Sarah, sighing. She looked beat from the tickling.

I wasn't nearly as ticklish as Sarah was, but I was vulnerable on the soles of my feet. I thought only Sarah knew this, but apparently she had told Kelli at some time, because Kelli only tickled my feet, which felt suddenly exposed, hanging in the air as they were with little hope of movement. I laughed but did not give in, playing the game as well.

It was a few minutes before she stopped, letting me catch my breath. I was proud for not breaking. Kelli sat cross-legged looking at us. "All right, you win, I know you wanted to get me to tell you who my boyfriend was, Sarah."

"Yeah, so," challenged the still tied Sarah. Kelli scratched her soles in response, causing a giggle.

"Well, you shouldn't try to be so manipulative, so I'm going to teach you a lesson." She untied us from our hogties, but left the other ties intact. It felt good to stretch my legs straight. "Now don't fight me, it'll only make it worse," she said, smiling.

Of course Sarah struggled, but Kelli subdued her with some more quick tickling (it was like her kryptonite...if only her parents knew, I thought to myself) and dragged her over to me. She tied us back to back, tying all four wrists and ankles together and separately. We were on our sides. Kelli went and found some duct tape and gagged us. It was kind of ineffectual, but I still couldn't get mine off. She let us lie there for a few minutes, then untied me, leaving Sarah. She ungagged her.

"I know you're tired," Kelli said. "Say you're sorry and I'll let you go."

"Never!" said Sarah.

"You are so damn stubborn," said Kelli, who finally untied Sarah, but not before getting in one more little tickle.

We didn't do anymore tying up that day, because Sarah's mom was due home from work soon. Kelli thanked me for being understanding even though I didn't really know her, but I told her it was fun. But I knew Sarah wanted to get Kelli back in a very bad way, and I knew she would try to get my help as well.

Jack

Last edited by Canuck100 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Excellent story. I hope there were more from this author in the same vein.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic