Micah : 02 - Tied to a pole (self/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Micah : 02 - Tied to a pole (self/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Micah's stories
02 - Tied to a pole
Story index at the bottom

By Micah

Thursday, June 1st 2006 - 10:12:18 AM

Tied to a pole

Hey everyone, Micah here. I haven't posted since December but I have been reading. Excellent stories I have been reading. Also, I might add is that I'm glad I have another story on self-bondage. Without any further ado my story...

Ok, Micah here about two nights ago I wanted to see if I would be able to escape a self-bondage without getting up. I was wearing some white shorts and T-shirt for those interested.

I used bedsheets, a robe belt, a couple of bandanas, a tie, a 4ft broom stick, and a knee wrap. First, I tied my ankles together tightly and cinched them off. Then I tied my knees together same as my ankles then I tied them to the broomstick on which I was laying. Then my thighs were tied to the pole and then my waist. I was now unable to bend my knees or sit up.

I was tied with bedsheets by the way. After which I rolled up the tie and stuffed it in my mouth and wrapped my mouth with the knee wrap. I mmmpphhed a little to test it out. I was now speechless and excited among other things.

Then I tied a bandana around my forehead for a blindfold. After that I made a wrist-loop and cinch rope and set it aside for the time being. Then I took the 3 more bed sheets and tied my stomach, lower and upper chest to the post.

I now neither sit up or move much. Then I grabbed the wrist loop and set near my back so I could reach it after wedging my arms through the 3 sheets tied to my upper half.

Before I moved the bandana over my eyes in which to blindfold myself. I was then blinded, unable to sit-up, or speak.

Then I placed my arms through the sheets around my body and successfully put my hands through the wrist coil.

All of a sudden the ropes just tightened up on me and I admit it I was stuck for a little while I think about an hour and a half. I was struggling and mmmmppphing blindfolded and helpless. It was about 1 a.m. and no one could hear me. So there I was laying helpless with no escape unable to even move.

I just sat there sweat began to build up on me and I was growing ever tired. I nodded off for a little bit don't know how long because I was blindfolded.

Then all of my struggling worked and the sweat helped to I slipped out of the wrist coil and untied myself. I lastly took off my gag and looked at the clock it was two-thirty something. Then I just went to bed with a happy feeling of excitement and contentment.

Alright that's it for now. Love the site.

Look forward to reading more interesting stories from you guys.

Later my friends,

Micah

P.S. e-mail anytime on how you like my story, or whatever.
Be blessed!!! :)

Micah
eatpork@mail.com
USA