Jesse : 02 - Bound to happen Again (mmf/m)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jesse : 02 - Bound to happen Again (mmf/m)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jesse's stories
02 - Bound to happen Again
Story index at the bottom

By Jesse

Thursday, June 1st 2006 - 06:23:35 PM

Bound to happen Again

The Cast:

Jesse (Me) - 15 years old, I've been told many times I resemble Randy from Home Improvement, Dark Green Lacoste golf shirt, with a white Turtleneck underneath, wide leg blue jeans, black Nike socks.

Tyler (My friend) - Also 15 years old, kind of looks like Simon from 7th Heaven, Grey Hoodie, Army Green Cargo Pants, white Nike ankle socks.

Laura (My sister) - 18 years old, looks like a butt head! No, just joking, looks like Amber Blisson from the OC, black dress pants and a light pink tank top with a white sweater, pink socks

Mike (My sister's boyfriend or the month...) 18 years old, can you say Van from Reba. This guy looks, acts, and talks like Van. He is wearing a Red T Shirt with White writing on it and a white long sleeve shirt underneath and white socks

It was a very snowy day and my parents were out of town for the weekend once more.

My sister was "looking after me again", but this time was different or was it? We were both one year older and our friends and social lives had changed, however I have still never forgotten my first tied up experience at the hands of my sister, later that day I was to find out neither had she...

We were all sitting around watching T.V in the living room when my sister begins out of no where.

"Hey Jesse, remember last year I had that party" she said.

"Yeah I remember, lets not go through that again" I replied.

"Shut up u made some good money for doing nothing" Laura recalled

"I'm glad you seen it as nothing" I said sarcastically. "As I recall, I was the one bound and gagged for about 16hours in my room"

"Yeah but you looked soooo cute sitting there in your little blue golf shirt and your scrunchy white turtleneck, with your spiky hair, kind of how your dressed today" she taunted.

"It was hilarious watching u struggle and wiggle around in that chair, grunting and mphhhhhhing into your gag, looking all un - impressed with me"

By then Mike and Tyler looked shocked.

"Dude you let your sister do that to you" Tyler said.

"Um, its not like I had a choice in the matter, I was kinda jumped from behind by these 2 guys" I returned.

"You liked it Jesse, I found drunk wasted Kathy and her friend in the room tickling and kissing u" Laura interrupted. "If I hadn't stopped them, you would have peed yourself from being tickled."

"I didn't say it was all bad" I replied. "Laura what's your point?"

"Nothing I just wondered if u remembered" said Laura.

Being a little embarrassed that Laura had brought that story up in front of Tyler and Mike I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to grab a coke from the fridge. I could here Laura yelling from the living room "I'm sorry Jesse, I thought the story was funny, come back in here, pleaseeeeee".

I didn't respond. I finished my coke and looked through the sports check flyer. After a little time had passed I decided to return to the living room.
Just as I walked through the door I noticed only Laura sitting on the couch.

Where did Tyler and Mike go? I thought for a second, and then it hit me, just as they did.

This was a total set up, I hit the floor with a large thud, flat on my stomach, knocking the air out of my lungs. Laura sprung up from the couch while Mike held me down and forced my arms behind. Tyler handcuffed my hands together really tightly and Laura wound duct tape around my ankles 10 times. Dejavue I thought, this was not funny.

They all got up off the floor to admire the job they had done.

"Wow, dude your all tied up" Tyler said in kind of astonishment.

"No way" I replied to Tyler sarcastically, "What did you think was going to happen when you handcuff my hands behind my back"

"No need to be rude Jesse, Tyler is our guest, your guest in fact" Laura pointed out.

"Try and get free" Mike said excitedly.

"Yeah. Ok Van" I said, thinking to myself the whole time, ummm I'm handcuffed, metal, superman I think not, moron.

"Lift him off the floor Mike, and lets put him on the couch" Laura directed.

Mike lifted my body off the floor and carried me over his shoulder like a fire man, lying me down on the couch.

"Should we gag him" Tyler asked.

I looked at the faces of my captors and saw in there eyes that that was the next step. I began to yell out loud "Let me go!" quickly Mike clamped his hand over my mouth.

Laura disappeared upstairs to my bedroom and returned with one of my extra low cut Nike black ankle socks.

"Don't worry Jesse, this one is clean" she said as she came down the stairs holding the sock in her hand.

I began to squirm "Don't do this again!" I yelled as the sock was being stuffed into my mouth. Tyler completed my gag by tying a white bandana being around my head and wrapping duct tape around my mouth and head about 5 times leaving me speechless, literally.

"Try and speak to us Jesse Van, I mean Mike said

"He can't Mike, he's gagged honey" Laura replied as she returned to me "Sorry buddy, but these things just seem to happen to you, even your friend is in on it this time".

"What should we do to him now?" Mike asked.

"Tickle him" Laura replied.

The group of them started tickling me, "mphhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, mphhhhhhhhhhhhhh" and a bunch of gagged sound grunting & laughing followed, I almost peed myself.

About 10 mins later they all stopped to take a rest and let me catch my breath. I was really breathing hard through my nose. I could feel the beads of sweat rolling down my face and clinging to the back of my hair. I shrugged in my turtleneck to try and wipe the sweaty feeling away, to no success.

Through all of the tickling the turtleneck I was wearing had unfolded and was left very scrunched and high against my chin. The 3 of them went into the kitchen to get something to eat and drink, leaving me in the living room by myself, however, what they didn't realize, was that Mike had left the key to the handcuffs on the table. Looking around with no one in plane site I began to make my move, grunting and mphhhing as silent as I could, I managed to inch across the floor toward the prize, only to be stopped by Mike.

"Ahhh there they are" he said as he picked up the keys "almost forgot them, now then lets get you back over to the couch".

Mike once again lifted me over his shoulder fireman style and dropped me back onto the couch. I landed with a soft grunt and a low growl.

"Now since you've tried to escape, I think we will have to hog tie you for the rest of the evening" said Mike. "Tyler has gone home and your sister and I will be going down stairs to watch a movie, I don't think I want you moving around up here so this will help to ensure that doesn't happen" he looked at me with disapproving eyes. He untied the duct tape from around my ankles and proceeded to tie my ankles to my hands with 10 wrappings of duct tape, this was very uncomfortable.

"There that should keep you nice, tight, and quiet, by the way I like your black Nike socks, as he tickled my feet a bit."

"Thanks" I muffled from behind my gag in a sarcastic tone. Mike then proceeded to check that my gag was intact, patted me on the head and disappeared down stairs.

Great I thought, another night like this... I let out a big sigh "Mphhhhhhhhh..." as I dropped my head to the couch.

To be continued...

Jesse