Jack : 02 - Kelli's Turn (mf/f)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Jack : 02 - Kelli's Turn (mf/f)

Post by Canuck100 »

Jack's stories
02 - Kelli's Turn
Story index at the bottom

By Jack

Friday, June 2nd 2006 - 01:06:45 AM

Kelli's Turn

This is a continuation of my earlier story (Sarah Outclevered by Kelli). The participants are the same. It is two weeks later.

Another Sunday. This one was shaping up to be a nice day, as the previous few days had been. Sarah, Kelli, and I were at Sarah's house again. Remember I had said Sarah wanted to get revenge on Kelli. Well, today she planned to get it. She told Kelli she was going to tie her up this time.

"Aw, come on, that was just a one-time thing, right?" Kelli said hesitantly.

"No," said Sarah. "I am going to make you regret tickling me so much."

"Okay, fair enough. But you don't even need to know who my boyfriend is. We broke up anyway."

"That's too bad," said Sarah. "I'm still going to tie you up. And I'm going to make you beg before I let you go."

Kelli sighed. "Fine." Sarah went to get her rope, and Kelli said, "Can you make sure she doesn't get out of hand?"

"I'll try," I said wryly, "although I seem to remember being tickled by you too."

"Ugh, fine, you can tickle me too. Just be nice, please?" I agreed and Sarah returned. Kelli was wearing socks today, but Sarah immediately ordered those off. Sarah did not have ropes, but she did have a roll of duct tape.

"I know you can get out of rope easily, you said so. But duct tape?" Kelli shook her head and Sarah smiled. "Good." Sarah tied Kelli's hand together in front of her body with several wraps of tape, and Kelli confirmed she could not break the tape.

"Why in front?" Kelli asked. It looked like Sarah was not going for a hogtie.

Sarah merely said, "You'll see. Let's go outside."

"Whoa, no, people will see me!" Kelli said pathetically.

"No, they won't, we have trees and a tall fence in our backyard." This was true, there were very few vantage points from which to see into Sarah's backyard. And if someone just happened to be able to see, well, they were going to have a very nice sight.

Sarah grabbed Kelli by her bound wrists and led her outside. The grass felt good on bare feet. Kelli was told to kneel under the biggest tree in the backyard. "I have to go get the rope," said Sarah. "Jack, tie her feet."

I dutifully wrapped the tape around her bare ankles once she went onto her stomach to lift her feet into the air. She was certainly playing along without resisting. "I should have worn pants, then the tape wouldn't be on my skin," Kelli said, with a weak smile. She seemed a little nervous about what Sarah was going to do. "Why does she need the rope?"

I made sure the tape was nice and secure before responding. "Your guess is good as mine." I helped her get back to her knees, as it was difficult with her legs tied.

"Got some rope!" called Sarah in a sing-song voice. She had a couple long pieces.

"What are you doing?" asked Kelli.

"Hush or I'll have Jack gag you." She put a finger on her chin as if thinking. "Although, I may have that anyway." She wrapped some rope between Kelli's bound wrists, over the duct tape, then tossed the other end of the rope over a sturdy branch strategically found over Kelli's head. We both figured out what Sarah was doing at this point.

"Are you going to hang me from this tree?" Kelli asked with trepidation.

"No, but close." Sarah grabbed the rope, and pulled until Kelli's arms were stretched above her head while she was still on her knees. Then, perhaps to be unnecessarily cruel, she held Kelli's feet up in the air and had me tie the rope, pulled taut, around her ankle bonds. Now only Kelli's knees made contact with the ground, her arms were thrust straight up, and her feet hung in the air. Since the rope over the branch was taut, she couldn't move her feet or arms unless she did so in tandem, and this wasn't really possible, so she had very little range of motion. This was not very comfortable, I could tell. "What do you think?" Sarah asked, grinning.

"You'll make a great sadist," said Kelli. "But I can handle this."

"Think of this as part one," said Sarah. Kelli shot a look at me, but I shrugged. After a few minutes, Sarah seemed to be bored with Kelli's lack of complaints. So she tucked Kelli's feet under one arm, to prevent all movement. "Ready to be tickled?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," grunted Kelli.

Sarah tickled her feet then, while I was a spectator. Sarah was not interested in being nice, here, but instead she really dug into Kelli's soles. Kelli responded as only she could, laughing, twitching, and, when she could, worrying that neighbors would hear and start watching. Eventually, she only laughed, and Sarah stopped, untying the rope from her ankles. Kelli gratefully lowered her legs and arms with a sigh, and laid on the grass.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, still breathing a little heavily.

"She's fine," said Sarah. "Or she would have begged."

"Do your worst," said Kelli, grinning herself now.

"Okay." Sarah had me pick up Kelli's feet while she took her shoulders, and we carried her into the house. I noticed she had grass stains on her knees. Sarah cut her hands free of the tape, then had her put them behind her back. She retied them with more tape, then had Kelli lay on her back on the floor. She straddled Kelli's waist.

"Oh, no, more tickling," mocked Kelli hilariously. "I won't be able to take it!"

Sarah smiled at the way Kelli played along with the game. "You're right, you won't." She dug her fingers into Kelli's ribs and tummy, while Kelli futilely tried to escape. I was tired of watching at this point, and so I snuck over to Kelli's feet and tickled them, lightly though. Sarah had stopped tickling Kelli, but she was still giggling. "What's wrong with you?" Sarah asked, confused.

"Jaaaacck," stammered Kelli.

"Oh, that boy," said Sarah, turning around to chastise me. "Don't gang up on her."

"Should I help her instead?" I asked.

"No!" said Sarah, but I'd already started wrestling her to the ground and soon pinned her. "Come on, Jack, I need to make her beg!"

"Well, think of this as breaktime," I said, reaching in to tickle Sarah. She shrieked and struggled and cursed me, while Kelli watched still tied up but very amused. Finally I quit and got off Sarah, who stayed motionless for a moment before dragging herself into a seated position.

"Damn you," she said.

"I'm still not begging," said Kelli, smiling.

"Well, no more tickling," said Sarah. "Now, well I don't know."

"Ice," I said. I had an older sister that never tied me up but she did like to put ice down my shirt at random times when we were younger. It was bad enough when I was free to retrieve it, but I knew it would be torture for a tied person.

Kelli stopped smiling for a second. "You going to put ice on me?"

"I'm going to turn you into a popsicle," said Sarah, finding an ice tray from the freezer.

She sat Kelli up, who looked like she wanted to try to escape but did not because she realized the pointlessness of that. It was getting a little hot in the day, so the ice might feel good, although perhaps not quite at first. Sarah granted me a piece. "Go ahead and put this on her foot, I'm getting the fun part."

Kelli petitioned me. "Come on, Jack, I don't need two people icing me at once," she said, but I was undeterred. This was too cool to pass up. Before the ice could melt too much in my hand, I placed it firmly on the arch of her sole, which tickling had shown to be very sensitive. She squealed in response, banging her feet up and down, but I kept the ice steady. "So cold!" she said.

"Just wait," said Sarah. Soon my ice was melted, and I dried my hand on my pants. Sarah followed quickly with an ice cube she dropped unceremoniously down the back of Kelli's shirt, then another down the front. Kelli gasped at both cubes and writhed uncomfortably. "More?" asked Sarah.

"You guys are terrible," Kelli said, but she would not give in. I placed another one on her other foot, while Sarah threw about three down the back of her shirt. When she still wouldn't give in, we lay her down and held her down while putting two on her stomach, one each on her leg, and Sarah held one firmly on her nose. Kelli struggled, but we waited for the ice to melt completely.

"Out of ice," groused Sarah.

"Now what?" asked Kelli.

"Well, I think she's been tied up as long as we were, and suffered more," I said to Sarah.

"Yeah, yeah," admitted Sarah, reluctantly.

"So I win?" asked Kelli hopefully.

"Yeah, yeah," repeated Sarah, bitterly this time. "She calls me stubborn, but she's just as bad!"

I cut Kelli loose and she moved around, happy to be free. "Well, that was fun, if somewhat torturous."

"Only somewhat?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah, only somewhat," teased Kelli.

We headed out after that. But having found these tie-up games to be fun, I didn't think this would be our last.

Jack