David C. Gross : 01 - Fraternity Pledge Initiation (M+/M+)

Post stories from past authors here. Remember to give credit where credit is due!

Moderator: Archiver

Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

David C. Gross : 01 - Fraternity Pledge Initiation (M+/M+)

Post by Canuck100 »

David C. Gross's stories
01 - Fraternity Pledge Initiation
Story index at the bottom

By David C. Gross

Monday October 5th 1998 01:23:37

Fraternity Pledge Initiation

I have just been through a fraternity pledge initiation which I considered to be a my first real bondage experience. I am pledging a service fraternity on my college campus and when I and the other pledge were allowed into the room in the building in which our pledge initiation was taking place, we were asked whether either of us had a problem with placing our trust in our fraternity brothers, we both said that we had no problem in doing that. We were then blindfolded and we had our hands cuffed behind our backs and they then began to read the history of our fraternity. We were told that the cuffs and blindfold were to insure that we focused on what we were being told and so that we would not be able to do anything else.

At the end of the reading we were taken from the room by one of the older brothers and taken to another room so that we could "Think about the vow and pledge we were about to take to our fraternity". When we arrived in the room that we were taken to we were seated in what must have been straight back chairs and I felt a set of leg irons being locked around my ankles which seemed to be hanging from a horizontal support bar of the chair, we were told that in our helpless state that the older brothers wanted to insure that we would not try to get up and move around and hurt ourselves while we were contemplating. They left us both that way for about 30 to 45 minutes.

When they came to get us the leg irons were removed but the cuffs and blindfold remained in place, we were taken back to the room in which the initiation was taking place and we were asked if we understood what they were asking of us as pledges and did we wish to go on we both said yes and we were released from our cuffs and blindfolds and we were then sworn to secrecy as to our vow and our ritual

P.S. I sort of got off on what happened and would like to know if this type of thing has happened to any other pledges of sororities or fraternities I can be reached at my e-mail address if anyone else who has had similar situations happen to them in college

David C. Gross
dg34191@appstate.edu
http://www.appstate.edu